Closed Thread
Page 86 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    AFM - Thankyou everyone for your thoughts on my situation. I think in my heart I knew what you would all say but it was great to read your opinions. Dh and I decided to take some time to think about everything for a few days and we had planned to discuss it last night. We were going to right a list of pros and cons but before we did I asked him to read all your opinions online and that is as far as we got. He said after reading them that he thought that was our decision made and it was time for a second opinion. I think I liked the way you girls put it, we can just see how Warren would do things differently and make a decision from there.

So looks like we will be seeing Warren. So now we need to decide how we will get our notes, either by ringing our fs office or by emailing the nurse at our clinic, I wonder if both sets of notes will be the same? @Ree888 and @ducky did you girls take your notes with you to your appointment or did you have them sent ahead of your appointment?
    Hi Heyside - Wazza's rooms gave me a form to complete and send to my FS. I faxed it through and all my details were sent over within a week. Pretty simple process

Had a lovely relaxing afternoon snoozing on the couch and colouring in heading to bed shortly as I am still exhausted!! The nurse we had today was so, so lovely. I'm thinking of sending in a compliments letter as she really made me feel so at ease about everything.

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ducky - Thanks hun for the info, I asked my current FS about the GH for the same reason to improve my egg quality and he said he would look into it but its not something he is use to using. It has been on my radar for a while now and yes agree there comes a point when we are willing to throw all our money at a cycle in the hope we wont have to go through it all again. My appointment is the 22nd of September so only just over two weeks away.

Ree888 - Thanks hun sounds easy enough. Glad to hear you have had a relaced afternoon sounds like the best way to spend the day after transfer, great that the nurse was so good too, helps to keep things calm. Good luck through your tww hun x x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big congrats on being PUPO Ree888! Sounds very promising! And wow 4 blasts! You might need a mini van! 😜 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't sleep...got woken up with some serious AF like cramping. TMI but thought maybe if I try to go to the toilet it would settle - no such luck 😔 feeling worried. Nothing's changed except I had transfer yesterday and also a pregnyl booster of 300 (was meant to be 1500 but since my tummy was still quite bloated, Wazza only wanted me to have a small amount). Thoughts ladies? It was pretty intense, seems to be settling a little now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ree I had cramping the 4 days after transfer. It wasn't unbearable though, and admittedly I thought some of it could be bowels. Hopefully you're feeling your little embie starting to attach and just still tender from EPU. I've been waking up all night for the last week and having crazy dreams too 😏

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks StillHopeful. I do hope it's a good thing, I haven't had any cramping like that at all since EPU. Just thought it'd be too early for the little bean to be snuggling in, so wasn't sure what it was all about, if it wasn't implantation. Felt exactly like intense period pain. I was up for two hours after that. Pretty tired now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am really hoping that the cramping is a good sign for you Ree888, good luck x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya all! I have had such a busy weekend (fun filled though!) So haven't been on.
    @Ree888 congrats on being PUPO! After my first transfer i had the most awful cramps! Put af cramps to shame so i was certain all was doomed. Other than the fact there is so much going on down there, the crinone can cause it apparently. I got dd so it was worth it. Fingers crossed for a bfp!

I will gradually catch up with everyone tomorrow. Hope you are all well xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaaay Ree888 that's such exciting news! Fingers crossed, I'm feeling optimistic for you 💜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I had more of the same last night - not quite as intense but pretty much exactly like period pain. Such a worry. I am wondering if it is due to Crinone as I only started that on Friday. From Monday to Thursday I was on 4x pessaries a day, from Friday, 2x Crinone and 1x pessary. Will be making a trip to Wazza's rooms today to have some sniffs of synarel - I'm not really sure what that's about or what it's supposed to do - does anyone know? Also have run out of inofolic which you can only get from the mill pharmacy. Thinking DP and I might go out and have a nice lunch somewhere after - any suggestions of some nice places in the city/Southbank area?