Closed Thread
Page 85 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ducky and StillHopeful bit nervous, will be leaving shortly. I'm sure I'll be fine - got my brandy yesterday and had a taste - PHWOAH! I felt like I had swallowed fire!! I can see how it is warming hahah. Looking forward to a relaxing day
    And @StillHopeful - that line is amazing!! There has to be some high numbers for you on Monday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    StillHopeful great lines they are beautiful 💕

Ree good luck with your transfer today! Let us know how you go. By that concoction you'll be having a great morning 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ree888 - Good luck for today hun will be thinking about you. Hope the brandy helps lol. Great news that they are all still going strong! Let's hope the good luck continues in this thread.

BecT - Those sticks are looking beautiful.

StillHopeful - Understand your worry just take one step at a time, this will be your first step today if af was due next step bt. Great news that the clinic made a mistake and your bt has been moved. Funny isnt it how not sleeping and being tired can be a good sign for us girls

Ducky - Great that you have got things started hun and are injecting. Can I ask the reason for you using GH as its something I have asked about, sorry if I have asked this before.

Keiko - I didn't realise they added baby pics into the donor info, I think thatsbreally useful. Like you say nice to link looks to your DH's looks. Good luck with all those herbs sounds like your giving it everything you've

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - Thankyou everyone for your thoughts on my situation. I think in my heart I knew what you would all say but it was great to read your opinions. Dh and I decided to take some time to think about everything for a few days and we had planned to discuss it last night. We were going to right a list of pros and cons but before we did I asked him to read all your opinions online and that is as far as we got. He said after reading them that he thought that was our decision made and it was time for a second opinion. I think I liked the way you girls put it, we can just see how Warren would do things differently and make a decision from there.

So looks like we will be seeing Warren. So now we need to decide how we will get our notes, either by ringing our fs office or by emailing the nurse at our clinic, I wonder if both sets of notes will be the same? @Ree888 and @ducky did you girls take your notes with you to your appointment or did you have them sent ahead of your appointment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - I had the nurse/admin from my previous clinic email them through and then they go into a big folder at warrens clinic- he does everything on paper, not computer
    He didn't get my notes til the day of my appt as I got a cancellation appt so it was all last minute. That was 6 months ago too so there's no pressure from him to cycle under him straight away. You just call his rooms and book on if/when you want to go ahead and they pull your plan out.
    Im using the GH as I asked about it on thurs and he said 'I would use it for every cycle I run if it didn't cost so damn much'- so basically it's for egg/Embryo quality which we have an issue with due to lack of blasts but he uses it at high doses that cost a lot. I'm at the point now where I will throw money at extras in the hope I don't have to cycle again. You just buy the GH directly from his rooms and its a tiny easy needle. Some private health insurers may cover it but mine doesn't.
    What date is your appointment?
    @StillHopeful - well that's a pos HPT if I've ever seen one!!!! Yay

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick check in before I go to bed to sleep off these AMAZING Drugs (and the brandy) to let you know transfer went amazingly well, and I am now PUPO with one great looking grade AB expanded blastocyst. 3 more early blasts are doing well and they're going to watch them today and if they expand, freeze them this afternoon. Wazza got us to sing his song with him and it was the most painless, relaxed transfer I've ever had. So happy. I'll check back in later this Arvo once I'm a bit more lucid ;p xxx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (05-09-2015),StillHopeful  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY!! @Ree888. Sending truckloads of sticky babydust to you. Woot woot for being PUPO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL @Ree888 - you sound as high as a kite! Hilarious. Well done! Imagine if you got 4 blasts- that would be amazing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear Ree888, congrats on being PUPO. Relax now and let that bubba settle in xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow congrats on getting an expanded AB blastocyst @Ree888. That sounds absolutely amazing. Enjoy your nap!