Closed Thread
Page 84 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep StillHopeful same time.

Ducky- yay for stabbing! Day 2 already! Gosh you'll be our next bfp after ree

MamaMell omg! That's nearly half that end up with multiples! Wowsers! 😳

We got a baby pic of the donor we think we might be going with today. He's cute. As a kid ha ha. That always helps. I pointed out to dh he has slightly droopy eyes like him so it's a perfect match 😝 he didn't appreciate it that much ha ha. Also my herb mess arrived so now i think I'm swallowing at least over 15 pills a day! Probably more... Just waiting on the deer tendon 😷 and if this cycle doesn't work then all these vitamins can stuff themselves. I am not taking anymore. Very expensive pee right there ha ha.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Herb mess??? Ha ha meds....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @Keiko2012 I reckon herb mess is a good term for it - if it's anything like the herbal stuff my acupuncturist had me drinking earlier in the year. Blech And I'm glad you have found a possible donor - droopy eyes and all!

@MamaMell I am in shock at those stats! No wonder my QFG FS discouraged me from doing a double transfer last time despite suggesting it himself the time before.

@Ree888 Sounds like you still have some good embies on the go. GOOD LUCK for tomorrow!! Hope it all goes smoothly and you enjoy your special cocktail

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (06-09-2015),StillHopeful  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BecT View Post
    Top is yesterday and bottom os today. It does look a bit darker actually
    That's a nice line BecT, getting stronger by the day - so exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 fingers crossed for good results tomorrow, I am praying 🙏 for your embies May I ask how old you are? I thought Wazza would do a double too☺️
    @Keiko2012 congrats on finding a donor, that is such wonderful news Hun and he sounds perfectly matched - it's a sign!!!💃
    @Ducky01 good luck, may those eggs grow big and strong
    @StillHopeful keep us posted, looking forward to hearing BT results
    @Heyside what did you decide about your appt? I spoke with another person today who had great results with him, I thought of you straight away 💜
    @MrsChino 6 days to go! I am so excited for you! New FS... new hope ☺️

✨✨✨✨Baby dust everywhere ✨✨✨✨

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beej79 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (07-09-2015),StillHopeful  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino & @Keiko2012 - i know, right? Nearly fell off my chair.
    Keiko, that's tops news about your donor. I hear its a winning combo with deer tendon
    :-)
    Happy weekend ladies, hugs and baby dust.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMell View Post
    @Ree888
    The FN at my QFG FS said that their multiples rate was at 48%, when the industry standard is about 20%. I nearly died hearing those stats!
    Whoah!! 48%!! Right now I understand why they're against it - Wowzers - that is some crazy stuff right there!!

Lol @Keiko2012 - I'm sure your husband appreciated that comment hahahaha. Gotta have a laugh through this journey somehow don't we?
    @MrsChino thank you lovely. I so hope this is it. With a 7 month lead up to this day I have so much riding on it😳
    @beej79 - I am nearly 27, however have an extremely large file and history with multiple big surgeries battling endometriosis. First lap I was 17, first major surgery (hip to hip) I was 21. I have 2 caesarean scars and no baby . Pretty sure the endo has ruined my egg quality which is why is so darn hard for my eggs to do what they're supposed to. We'll see what happens tmrw morning - but after hearing MamaMell's news about the statistics of multiples, I do understand why they're wary to transfer two.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - just a quick message before bed- good luck tomorrow!!!!! You will be in our thoughts! Like you said- it's such a big lead up to transfer day. Just enjoy the Valium and the brandy and roll with it. Hope all goes well xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your results today Ree xx

AF due today - TMI was freaking out cos cervix is super low.... But HPT looks beautiful ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1441392941.458815.jpg that's after about a minute too so hoping that's good. I can't sleep the last 5 days. Waking all night and around 4am can't get back to sleep 😓 then been super tired in the day. Definitely not complaining though! 😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not very clear when you choose small 😁 trying again lol
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1441394564.543102.jpg

15. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (05-09-2015)