Closed Thread
Page 83 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last post lol. Turns out the line is much darker on 2nd pee rather than fmu? Yes i peed on another because the control line looked dodgy lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm not a Brisbane girl but I cycled with a few of you ladies earlier in the year and have been stalking your thread recently as I wondered where you were at (sorry!). @BecT & @StillHopeful I just wanted to say congrats, sounds very promising for you ladies!! I had another EPU today and got 5 eggies, here's hoping I have some luck like you girls this round.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

beej79  (04-09-2015),StillHopeful  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stalker! Hahaha just kidding Thanks @hope77! I was getting so lost in the monthly threads so hid out in here Yay for 5 eggs! Hoping you get good fert rates and they grow strong xo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

hope77  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha @BecT love it - certainly my attitude! I have the worst sweet tooth ever. In fact I think it has gotten worse since starting metformin and pred...so bad.

Sitting here having my intralipid infusion at the moment. Yay! Got my day 4 report, and they are all still going today, so still 8, however only 2 at morula stage, another 1 almost there. One 9 cell and one 12 cell which have gone down to grade 2 and are quite fragmented, then the slow one has gone up to 8 cells grade 3, a whole day behind still, and the other two lagging a bit as well. I asked if Wazza would consider transferring 2 embies due to all my failed transfers, and was pretty much told no, but she said she would talk to him about it. I'd just be sad that all of those embies will be discarded because they're a bit slow. We'll see what tomorrow brings I guess!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

BecT that definitely looks darker 😉

I didn't do one today as I wanted to give it 2 more days but the 2nd one I did is much darker than the first. Still full of worry, so much still to get through, BT levels, MC, ectopic, HB, scan, 12weeks.... Ahh

I am enjoying every blissful second thinking I'm pregnant for the long hall this time. Just scared. Still can't believe it's real.

Thank you Hope77 and you are most welcome to chat in here with us (we won't tell anyone hehe). It's been a long hard road but we all become friends along the way x
    Good luck for fert results! I hope you get your sticky BFP this time too x

I got the clinic to move my BT to Monday! Yay! Really hoping for a pretty number this time.

Sticky baby dust everyone x

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

beej79  (04-09-2015),hope77  (04-09-2015),Keiko2012  (04-09-2015),MamaMell  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT that line is definitely darker! Yippee!
    @StillHopeful where are yours at? Decided when to go for a Bt yet? They normally do them 12dp5dt at my clinic- if that helps.
    @Ree888 yay great news. Just because they are slow it doesn't mean they can't catch up. They can leave them until day 6 to grow anyway. Hope you got some entertainment today whilst you are having the intralipids. And no double transfer? I thought wazza was the king of them?! Ha ha. Fingers crossed you'll have at least 2 beautiful blastocysts anyway

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - ohhhh at least they are kicking along- what a nervous time for you. You just feel so helpless! It's funny- at my first Wazza appt he suggested a double transfer but then at my appt yesterday he said we would see how we went- I think he's playing it a bit more cautious due to his previously high twin rate. Damn. Anyway can only see how it goes. Hope they got your cannula first time today!
    @BecT - such good news re your darkening lines! 100% hit rate for sept so far!
    @Heyside - definitely keep your Wazza appointnent- there's nothing to lose by getting another opinion- and I do the trip down from the coast- it's tedious but it's possible. He's such a laugh- I've never met anyone quite like him.

Im day 2 stims today so just plodding along stabbing twice a day and stabbing some pricey GH! I'm working some whacked shifts so I'm stabbing at strange times. But at least it's some action!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @StillHopefull! You enjoy every moment - you deserve it can't wait to hear your results on Monday!! How exciting!!
    @Keiko2012 and @Ducky01 apparently qfg FS' have to keep their average embryo transfer per patient per month under 1.2? Wondering if this is a new thing due to quite a few multiple pregnancies or something - not too sure - but we'll see what tomorrow brings!! Is anyone good at Maths? Does that work out to be one double embryo transfer per 5 patients? Or did I just make that up? Haha Maths has never been my strong point! And yep cannula in first go this time Almost done now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Ree888 and hopefully they consider 2 for you. You'd think if they put a good one and a 'slow' one bash they shouldn't be worried 😜 more than likely it would be the odd one that works lol! Best of luck x

Keiko we must have commented at the same time haha. Great minds 😜 Yep the clinic made a mistake, bt on Monday

Yay for bring productive and jabbing ducky!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default math does suck it!

@Ree888
    The FN at my QFG FS said that their multiples rate was at 48%, when the industry standard is about 20%. I nearly died hearing those stats!