Closed Thread
Page 82 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Ok girls I am after some advice, I have an appointment booked in with wazza at the end of this month and after my 3 failed FET's this year we were ready to move on. However after my last failed FET in July I started to have my doubts about moving due to the travel from the coast (which will be hard to organise with my DD) and the connection I had with my current clinic and FS, also September seemed so far away and I thought I could get a cycle in before then. Now we are in September and my clinic has encouraged this break with me seeing the naturopath and I am supposed to be developing my overall health. I have started to question if we should see Wazza and see what he has to say, he may have some answers that nobody else has considered (DH keeps thinking the other way though, what if he has the same answers and we have travelled all that way and upset our current clinic in the process). It will mean us asking our current clinic for our records so they will obviously know we are going elsewhere, but maybe its about time we stop worrying about other people, we have been at this game for too long now (2 and a half years) and its costing us too much money. What do you all think - opinions please!
    Hey lovely, I had a friend who waited a year to see him and she said it was the best thing she's done. He told her the truth, so she didn't have to go through recurrent disappointment with something that wouldn't eventuate. He told her to get some eggs from Greece (not sure why) but at least she knew what her realistic options were.

Of course I hope you never get that news, but it sounds like he knows what he's talking about and I'm told he gives everything to each treatment. My other girlfriend got four babies from four IVF sessions with him.... now that's the story we want to hear for all our girls ☺️ and that's why I am booking in to see him too ☺️

May I ask, who you see now? Does anyone see Sterling per chance? Or has seen Sterling?
    Last edited by beej79; 03-09-2015 at 19:31.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beej79 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beej79 View Post
    Does anyone see Sterling per chance? Or has seen Sterling?
    No, but I know someone who saw him after many unsuccessful attempts elsewhere and she now has a gorgeous bub. She raves about him

@Ducky01 How did your appointment go today?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 argh... It's so tough these daily update phone calls! You feel like you are in limbo land for 5 days! It's terrible. But as others have said there's still a good chance and the fact that there's so many still going is a good sign. Unfortunately until day 5 is here there's just so many variables. So chin up and let's see what tomorrow brings. 😊
    @Heyside I would also take that spot and go for it. As others have said even if you don't end up going to go with him you've had someone's else's opinion and maybe some great advice. And we all know that can mean a lot on this journey.

Great fert @MamaMell let's hope they keep going for you

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

beej79  (03-09-2015),MamaMell  (03-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just going to leave this here

I'm sorry, I had to lol.
    Attached Images

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

beej79  (03-09-2015),Heyside  (04-09-2015),MamaMell  (04-09-2015),StillHopeful  (03-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bahaha Bec!!! 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT sorry not sorry! Gold!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chocolate and I have a special relationship (even if it gives me heartburn lol).

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's the pee sticks BecT? Getting darker?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It looks almost the same @StillHopeful but a slight run in the control line? Going to leave it a few days before i stress myself too much I think! How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Top is yesterday and bottom os today. It does look a bit darker actually
    Attached Images