Closed Thread
Page 8 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh maaan! Ohss is no good though (i know i can't talk because i am impatient and transferred anyway). Either way I hope you get some good embies and don't get really sick but I do totally understand how much waiting sucks xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Completely with you on that one @BecT. Ohss sucks but so does the waiting! Hoping you get lots of nice embies though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls and I do understand. I had OHSS after giving 27 donor eggs 7 years ago. But I also get HG (constant morning sickness) so o figure in going to be sick anyway 😭 I'm sick of waiting 😭 and what's more annoying is the fact the upped the meds. 😏

Thanks
    Reviews
    And it seems such a shame to waste a 12mm lining 😭 lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HG would be awful That is a great lining right there! See how you go after epu i suppose? I was allowed to transfer being aware of the risks so you never know!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ay caramba @StillHopeful! That's a lot of follies! Yes, I can understand being cranky about the extra gonal f. I would be too. But fingers crossed you get some great embies in any case. Take care of yourself

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

Thanks ladies. Yea just keeping everything crossed but I know if I use the lucrin there's no chance of transfer because they said it affects the lining so even if I avoid ohss with that I'm still jipped out of my transfer. Ah well what will be will be. So impatient and the waiting is hard but in the end I just want our bub out of this lot of eggs so have to accept what happens 😭
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 14-06-2015 at 01:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No transfer for me for 2 months I know it's for the best but it still hurts. Hopefully we get lots of perfect snow babies. Might even ask my clinic about pgd testing seeing as we have time to wait around now and just throw everything at this. But who's to say the lucrin will even get me to Epu yet. Nothing's guaranteed. Just wait and see and hope x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs mate xoxo
    Waiting is so crap! I know they don't make us wait for no reason but it is still emotionally draining. Fingers crossed for lots of frosties and we are here to help you survive the wait xoxo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful this is such a crappy journey isn't it. All this waiting. Been there done that and I HATE the waiting bits! We will be here for you I do hope at least you get lots into the freezer and that way it's all justifiable Big hugs xx

I'm all beside myself. Went climbing up mountains and that was great but on our way home saw a dog that was run over not long ago. I wanted to stop and take it to the vet but my partner said its dead. Then at least I felt like pulling it over the road so no one else would run over it. I'm such a mess 😢 can't keep thinking of the poor family that lost that dog today. My heart is breaking 😢😢😩