Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wowee Keiko. Makes my head spin. Or maybe that's the lack of food. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha MamaMell it sure makes it hard to pick someone. I don't even look at the other stuff until I have scrolled down to their personals. Very interesting. When is your EPU? Good luck 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure is Keiko. At 2pm, but not sure they are running to time. Thanks again for starting this thread :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I had my follow up today. FS reinforced what I already knew ... we need to find an egg donor as we don't really have any chance with my eggs. So we'll try ICSI again this month but I am realistic about the outcome.
    @Ducky01 thanks so much, you are an amazing woman to endure that recurrently. This is my 4th IVF and I'm not sure why but it was pretty emotional today, normally I understand and accept it but I did feel defeated this time, I don't know how you do it. Your program sounds so interesting, I hope it works!!!
    @Heyside he he he I feel your pain, DH wants me to cancel my Naturopath too.... my supplements cost approx $500/mth plus my appt. I was just researching somewhere to do meditation today and the only place I can find that does it regularly is at Camp Hill which is a bit of a drive after work so kinda unappealing. Do you do yours at home? I'm thinking about ********* a meditation Sess from YouTube each day ☺️
    @Ree888 - awesome results! grow strong little ones ☺️
    @Mummamel - you've been in my thoughts. Hope all went ok today...
    @MrsChino we should be cycling together... hooray... after all the good news with everyone else this week, I'm hoping it means we can ride their wave

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beej79 For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (02-09-2015),StillHopeful  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, just a quick check in. We had 5 eggs today, all of a good size. Fingers crossed now for some fertilisation rates like @Ree888 ;-)
    Hope everyone is well xx

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

BecT  (02-09-2015),beej79  (02-09-2015),Heyside  (02-09-2015),StillHopeful  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @MamaMell! Fingers are crossed x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Keiko - I am lucky in the fact that I have been doing low gi for such a long time now the paleo isnt too much of a jump, I am actually enjoying making the crackers and other things using flour alternatives, nice for snacks. Just need to get my head around the fruit now, yes I am on the metformin and have been for over 2 and a half years now, luckily my body doesnt react badily to it, have to say it helps my acne so much glad to stay on it. As for the meditation I think your right there is no point in doing it if my hearts not in it, just not me at all. Hope you do get some answers on your fluctuating results at your endo appointment must be hard when you're doing the shift work though. Sorry cant help too much with the pill, sounds confusing I would ring and ssk your clinic. As for the donor information gosh what a hard decision to make, so much to think about.

Ducky, MrsChino and StillHopeful - Thanks for the support with the diet, I just have to be careful I dont loose any more weight though as already under my bmi, so keeping a close eye on things. I think one of the things thst keeps me going is the fact I can feel a big difference in my bloatedness, didnt realise how bloated I actually felt until I cut things out, just thought it was normal.

Ducky - Good luck for tomorrow's scan, hooe you can start jabbing and those blunt needles will be worth it. I hope your right with the spring luck thsts coming this way in the thread I think it sounds like a good theory lets keep it coming.

Ree888 - Thats a great result hun, good luck for the next few days hope they continue to develop nicely and slk goes well for transfer. As for the trashy tv thats the way I relax too at the moment lol.

MrsChino - Great news that your appointment is nearly here, hope you can go straight into a cycle.

MamaMell - Hope all went well x

Bee79 - I can understand you feeling emotional at your appointment today hun even if you expected to hear talk about egg donors its still a lot to take onboard. Big hugs hun thinking of you. Its frustrating in regards the naturopath isnt it, you dont know if its even doing anything and they talk long term as if we have all the time in the world to fix our bodies as well ss money lol. As fir the meditation I think everyone is right there is no point doing it if I dont believe in it all. I plan on looking on you tube too though to see if there is anything on mindfulness that might help relax me - seems to be the current buzz word lol.️

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

beej79  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMell View Post
    Hi there, just a quick check in. We had 5 eggs today, all of a good size. Fingers crossed now for some fertilisation rates like @Ree888 ;-)
    Hope everyone is well xx
    Great news hun looks like there were a few suprise ones hiding, hope you get good fert results.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting for BecT's pink lines xx