Closed Thread
Page 77 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hahahaha well at least we are in good company hey! I honestly felt so much better after our bird poo and chocolate catch up I think after the last cycle I am just so anxious for success. Marshmallow is such a cool name so I don't want to come up with another one

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside that sounds so involved! Loads of veg instead? I have no idea about the paleo diet. Meditation for me is stay in bed an extra 2 minutes and take a few deep breaths

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    BecT - That is sounding really promising hun, will be tuning in again over next few days with hopefully news of a darker line.

I love your alternative method of meditation too lol, definitely more me haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT yippeee, if you can see something today I'm sure there will be a line tomorrow. Got everything crossed.

@Heyside. Good on you for sticking it out- paleo is tough gig especially if you are going from all to nothing. I think it's actually much
    Easier to cut a few things out every month and then build up to it. In regards to the fruit and blood sugars, I know it's a big thing in PCOS. Are you on metformin at all? My fs put me on it for that very reason- mind you, I think since I've been on it I'm craving more sugar than I ever used to. Maybe it's all in my head- who knows. I'd just try your best- and sounds like you are doing an awesome job at it. So if it's more fruit one day then let it be it- there's plenty of people out there with terrible nutritional statuses that fall pregnant. In regards to the mediation- do what is right for you. If it's not your thing you'll be wasting your time on it as it's not going to work. So just do something that relaxes you instead- head to the beach and watch the waves, yoga or a sleep in

My test results came back with low-ish vit D levels and I've also got hypothyroidism- but I've been on thyroxine for months now. My levels still fluctuate each blood test and I wonder whether it is because of my crappy shift work, and me taking my thyroxine at different times of the day. But I've got that endo review in a month so im sure I'll get some answers then

Keep going you are doing a fab job. At least if you have to see her in a month- that's a whole month of not paying anything!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful - Helllllllllllllllllllls yes that thing has latched on! That is a good going line! I just knew this had to be the one from those pics! How fitting that it is the start of spring and your son's bday! That is such good news and just what we needed- it can work!!!! And it will work eventually!!! Well done Totally get that BT moved- that is a ridiculously long time away, seriously, I dont think whoever does the forms at the clinic can count.
    @BecT - you are not out yet- don't forget you only got that thing put in less than a week ago! Super concentrate your wee and then go again tomorrow, or much later today. Or this morning. No, try leave it as long as you can! Im just sharing your crazy.
    @Ree888 - how are they going in their dish?! Are you doing acupuncture pre and post transfer? I have the number of someone who comes recommended near the clinic, i can PM you if you want it. Thanks for the link to the embryoscope thing too- still undecided.
    @Sariele- i had to laugh at you calling that pharmacy- I use them for my meds and I called yesterday too to reserve my boxes ready for pick up tomorrow and the poor lady was like 'we have lots of those' and I was like 'well can we put aside some with my name on them anyway' - she must get lots of crazed fertility patient phone calls!
    When is your transfer?
    @MamaMell - GL today! You might get some surprise extras. Let us know how you go.
    @beej79 - hope you are okay, that is a big blow- this whole thing is such a hurdle race really isnt it- getting follies to pop up on ultrasound, getting them retrieved, getting them to fert, growing them further- the numbers just drop away at each step and it feels like such a defeat. I have seen several stories of this happening though as a one off and the next cycle it is fine. I had a whole heap of empty follicles my first go- went in expecting 10 eggs, came out with 2, 1 of which was immature so it always builds a lot of pressure for the next cycle thinking history will repeat but its not necessarily the case. What is your next step from here?
    @Heyside- you are so disciplined with going on a diet, I admire you very much! You can be our experiment and if it works im sure a lot of us will follow suit. Woolies had half price cadbury blocks so that was the end of any potential diet. The steroids im on are making my love of chocolate stronger. I blame the steroids anyway.
    @Keiko2012 - I think you should look at Ree's cycle results this time and have hope that a new donor could be the ticket. Her bits must have liked his bits given that fert rate, god only knows why, but i guess it shows we dont always know but it just is what it is.
    @MrsChino- how many days til your appointment now? hehe. Countdown is on! Will it time in with your cycle that you could potentially start soon after seeing the new FS? Ive got a list of questions set as a reminder in my phone that will come up when im in the office tomorrow so I dont forget to ask.

AFM- if the scan goes okay tomorrow I will start jabbing. Feels so strange starting on Day 6 and not on Day 2!! Another interesting thing i will be doing this time is having the FSH twice a day instead of once. Double the number of those blunt menopur needles but oh well. If it helps I am all for it. I cant believe we finally have a BFP in the group!!!!! Its totally because its spring and good things happen in spring.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (02-09-2015),StillHopeful  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky01 View Post
    @StillHopeful - Helllllllllllllllllllls yes that thing has latched on! That is a good going line! I just knew this had to be the one from those pics! How fitting that it is the start of spring and your son's bday! That is such good news and just what we needed- it can work!!!! And it will work eventually!!! Well done Totally get that BT moved- that is a ridiculously long time away, seriously, I dont think whoever does the forms at the clinic can count.
    @BecT - you are not out yet- don't forget you only got that thing put in less than a week ago! Super concentrate your wee and then go again tomorrow, or much later today. Or this morning. No, try leave it as long as you can! Im just sharing your crazy.
    @Ree888 - how are they going in their dish?! Are you doing acupuncture pre and post transfer? I have the number of someone who comes recommended near the clinic, i can PM you if you want it. Thanks for the link to the embryoscope thing too- still undecided.
    @Sariele- i had to laugh at you calling that pharmacy- I use them for my meds and I called yesterday too to reserve my boxes ready for pick up tomorrow and the poor lady was like 'we have lots of those' and I was like 'well can we put aside some with my name on them anyway' - she must get lots of crazed fertility patient phone calls!
    When is your transfer?
    @MamaMell - GL today! You might get some surprise extras. Let us know how you go.
    @beej79 - hope you are okay, that is a big blow- this whole thing is such a hurdle race really isnt it- getting follies to pop up on ultrasound, getting them retrieved, getting them to fert, growing them further- the numbers just drop away at each step and it feels like such a defeat. I have seen several stories of this happening though as a one off and the next cycle it is fine. I had a whole heap of empty follicles my first go- went in expecting 10 eggs, came out with 2, 1 of which was immature so it always builds a lot of pressure for the next cycle thinking history will repeat but its not necessarily the case. What is your next step from here?
    @Heyside- you are so disciplined with going on a diet, I admire you very much! You can be our experiment and if it works im sure a lot of us will follow suit. Woolies had half price cadbury blocks so that was the end of any potential diet. The steroids im on are making my love of chocolate stronger. I blame the steroids anyway.
    @Keiko2012 - I think you should look at Ree's cycle results this time and have hope that a new donor could be the ticket. Her bits must have liked his bits given that fert rate, god only knows why, but i guess it shows we dont always know but it just is what it is.
    @MrsChino- how many days til your appointment now? hehe. Countdown is on! Will it time in with your cycle that you could potentially start soon after seeing the new FS? Ive got a list of questions set as a reminder in my phone that will come up when im in the office tomorrow so I dont forget to ask.

AFM- if the scan goes okay tomorrow I will start jabbing. Feels so strange starting on Day 6 and not on Day 2!! Another interesting thing i will be doing this time is having the FSH twice a day instead of once. Double the number of those blunt menopur needles but oh well. If it helps I am all for it. I cant believe we finally have a BFP in the group!!!!! Its totally because its spring and good things happen in spring.
    Oh Ducky you're so funny thank you x
    All the best for scan and getting started again! I second the admiration for Heyside! And BAHAHA at the Cadbury. I have to pretty much run down the chocolate Isle or skip it all together, and if I get caught and buy it it's gone before the next day 😁 probably on the way home! 😩😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick question re pill use. I have 2 sugar pills left and haven't had AF. It started spotting in week 3 of taking it and have been on and off. Do I start taking my active pills again in 2 days or wait for AF? I'm so confused. I don't want the non shedding affect the next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @BecT - maybe try again first thing tmrw morning?

Just rang to get day 2 results, out of the 9 that fertilized, 8 are still going. 4 that are great, 3 that are good, and 1 that is poor. So looking at about 7 maybe that have a chance. She did give me grades however I lost track so asked her to give it to me in simple terms! I start clexane and feldene today - just more drugs to add to the growing cocktail. I wonder if you can have too much progesterone? I'm taking 8x progynova, 8x provera, 4x prog pessaries every day. Bleh. It's so cruel I look about 6 mths pregnant with all the bloating!!
    @Ducky01 - no acupuncture for me this time around as I did it throughout my previous cycles and it did nothing so I felt I may as well save my money this time. Tbh I don't think i will be able to manage it after this transfer as I will be as high as high can be! And also I did have a giggle at 'his bits must like her bits' haha - a funny way to think of it!!
    @Heyside - I reckon if you're stressing too much about your diet it defeats the purpose. I agree - eat well, do what you can and don't beat yourself up about it! Best relaxation for me? Trashy TV!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @StillHopeful I would definitely get an earlier BT – the 14th is ages away!

@Heyside Well done with your diet. I am still trying (and often failing) to clean up my diet, but it’s hard. I agree with the other ladies - if meditation’s not your thing, don’t worry about it. I reckon whatever helps you cope or feel better will have the most benefit – so just do that! It’s a matter of getting through, however you can.

@Keiko2012 I can imagine that shift work would make dealing with thyroid issues a lot harder. I think even testing it at different times of day can make a difference if I remember correctly. Hopefully you’ll have a great plan in place soon I’m not too sure about the sugar pill issue – could you ring and ask your FN?

@Ducky01 8 sleeps to go til my appt! Definitely on the countdown now. I will be CD12 when I see the new FS, so I am reeeeeeally hoping he’s happy to go straight into a cycle. I’m not on the pill at the mo, but I could start synarel after ovulation and still squeeze in for a long down reg if that’s what he wants to do. I’ve already got it all worked out, of course GOOD LUCK tomorrow and keep us posted!!

Good luck today @MamaMell! Let us know how you get on, and hope you feel okay.

@Ree888 Oh that is great news! 7 in the running is awesome! Sounds like those embies are going well so far. Bring on transfer day

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews