Closed Thread
Page 76 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Too early to stress yet BecT, hoping it was still in defrost mode xx
    Praying in the next couple days you get your BFP xx

😊 I love you Keiko! You're such a kind soul x
    And hehehe yes baby bellies because as it so happens I always get a big belly at xmas 😳😂😂
    I LOVE xmas and food! 😂

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha just this time with an actual growing bubby! So you may eat twice as much! He he 😆

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

Ps the power of bird poop and chocolate has now officially been proven to work. 😉
    Last edited by Keiko2012; 02-09-2015 at 08:43.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (02-09-2015),StillHopeful  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful yay!!!! Go you and Spidey!
    @BecT - my very best wishes and fingers crossed for you lovely.
    @Ree888, @Keiko2012 thanks petals. Not too nervous and trying to keep my expectations on the down low this time.

Hugs all round, yay for hump day :-)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

BecT  (02-09-2015),StillHopeful  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, i know I am crazy but i did another test because the first one i kinda peed all over and the control line went all squiggly. Yeah, bad aim in the morning lol. If you got out maybe a microscope or something you can JUST make out a second line. I would have thought maybe an evap line only it is within the timeframe. So maybe over the next few days?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @BecT That is promising - I am crossing everything for you!! Come on marshmallow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Keiko - I think you are probably doing the right thing deciding to eat as healthy as possible if the paleo thing is stressing you out. My naturopath is really trying to work on reducing stress with me at the moment due to its effects. My fs tested my vit d, thyroid and some immune issues but apparently all came back well, my naturopath is also going to check those results though as apparently she might see the results slightly differently. sort of testing did you have done? It will be nice to have someone to cycle with in October but unfortunately I will probably have to go back on the pill for a short time. Had to laugh at the idea of the deer tendon but as others have said whats another tablet thrown into the mix, we will laugh with our future children about the lengths we go to get them here.

Ducky - lol had a giggle to myself picturing you waiting to be pooped on undrr a tree. Having EPU on your birthday has to be lucky x

Beej79 - I am so sorry to hear that non of your 7 fertilised, did they have any idea why? Will things be changed fir your next cycle? Sounds like your staying positive and thinking about the next step which is good. I think your right to ask your doctor for more information on your cycle ie lining and follie size, I write down all my measurements at my nurses request as she scans, its good to have that visual idea of whats going on, will be really watching this next cycle too and asking lots of questions. I am also questioning the naturopath we are seeing at the moment, shes expecting a miracle I think where as we are more doubtful, as yiu not sure if we are wasting money. I am currently on a paleo diet and its going well although I have been told to cut down the fruit.️

BecT - Stay strong hun it may be to early still yet. The sore boibs could definitely be a good sign.

Ree888 - Thats an amazing fert result hun, so happy for you. Hope they continue to grow nice and strong for Saturdays transfer.

MamaMell - Hoping for great results from your EPU hun, hoping you get a nice suprise keep us updated.

StillHopeful - wow hun I was so so happy to see your post. Big congratulations on your bfp and what nice timing with it being your first born's birthday. I agree definitely ask for an earlier bt, the 14th is definitely too long to wait.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Heyside 😘

Squeeeel BecT! Tomorrow will be your BFP okay! OKAY MARSHMALLOW! You will see 😜xoxo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BecT View Post
    Ok, i know I am crazy but i did another test because the first one i kinda peed all over and the control line went all squiggly. Yeah, bad aim in the morning lol. If you got out maybe a microscope or something you can JUST make out a second line. I would have thought maybe an evap line only it is within the timeframe. So maybe over the next few days?
    Oh and BecT, we have well established that we are ALL crazy 😜 no judgements in here 😘

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (02-09-2015),Heyside  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AFM - I had my follow up appointment with my naturopath yesterday. She said that most of my diet it going well but I need to cut down on the fruit content due to its natural sugar content and the fact it will spike my blood sugar. So will find that hard as I now cant even follow the paleo diet as such as my paleo muesli alone will take me over my allowed fruit level. She then talked about any signs of ovulation I might have had which I knew hadn't happened due to my bt last week. Meditation was then brought up as a firm of relaxation which is completely not me so may look into alternatives. Apart from that she practically told me to keep at everything including my supplements and she'll see me in a month. Now Dh is kind of getting over it already especially as the appointment cost us $85 plus supplements and all he could do was laugh at the idea of me meditating. Feeling confused, wondering if I could just do the diet myself and the fact I have had a break from cycling would relax me anyway before I start up again.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post: