Closed Thread
Page 73 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, quick Q: where do you get your Crinone, do you have to order it in, and if so how long does it take? I have one box that I ordered here in Perth, but I want to get two more repeats to see me through to the end of my cycle, and the best I've been told is 7-10 working days, which is cutting it a little fine. The box I have took about a week and a half to two weeks for the local Amcal to get it in for me. So I was hoping I could maybe call a pharmacy in Spring Hill (where my hotel and clinic are) and ask if they can order it for me, and then I could just pick it up when I'm in Brisbane for transfer. Do you reckon that will work, or will they need to see my script before they'd order it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not 100% in your case Sarielle but I have always gone to my local Amcal and waited a couple days. I assume the Wesley pharmacy would stock it on hand because that's where we get all our meds couriered from. Keiko would probably be able to confirm that x

Thanks
    Reviews
    You could always ring around a couple near your hotel and ask if they have it on hand. But in pretty sure anywhere in brissy could get their hands on some within a couple days x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @beej79 I'm so sorry to hear that none of your eggs fertilized. It sounds as though you're being really positive which is amazing. The embryoscope is a relatively new way of storing and growing embryos. It has time lapse cameras in it, so scientists can watch the embryos develop without having to take them out to test how they're doing. It's an additional cost of $475 with Qfg if you choose to use it and there's no Medicare rebate on that either. Lots of studies done on it showing good results, but it is still very new. There is a thread on it on here....I'll find the link

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=545395

Hopefully that works!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aaargh! I wrote this big long post last night and just realised that for some reason it never posted?! I couldn't help myself. Poas this morning at 5dp5dt and BFN. Pretty silly really seeing as I usually only get a squinter at 6dp5dt. Now i just have sore boobs and feel crappy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT I'm sorry love - but as you said it's prob too early to tell. C'mon little marshmallow!! Try to relax and take it easy love. Try again 7dpt? Chin up - we're all here cheering you on!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (01-09-2015),StillHopeful  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ree888 x This is the slowest and hardest 2ww ever. Struggling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sariele I have always gotten my crinone on the day at any pharmacy I went to. Wesley should definitely have some but be aware you will pay up to 30-40 more for it! Found that out the hard way. So I went to chemist warehouse for my next ones and they were a whole lot cheaper!

@BeeJ79 I'm so sorry none fertilised. I had no idea - big hugs. Do they know why this happened? Did you do icsi? Hopefully you can start again soon and I know all clinics are different some do more scans some
    Bt's. At my first cycles I had no Bt's just scans. And at the last couple I had both.

@Ree888 oh Hun! Probably to early as you said. Don't give up especially if you have had only squinter on day 6 in the past. You've still got sore boobs remember hard to stay positive though once you are staring at that one line. My first ones I did last cycle I thought had one line until I came back to it later and realised there were two. Then it messed with my head whether it was an Evap line! Bloody 2ww. It's so tough. Hang in there! Any plans for distractions?
    Last edited by Keiko2012; 01-09-2015 at 09:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fertilization results are in - out of the 13 eggs, 3 were immature, and out of the 10 mature eggs, 9 fertilized! That is the best result I have ever had! So over the moon with that. Fingers crossed they grow strong - c'mon little embies!! Intralipids booked for Friday with (hopefully) a day 5 transfer on Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sariele, I have always just gotten my crinone from my clinic, but if you are staying in Spring Hill, I’d try the mill pharmacy on Wickham Tce – they seem to have most IVF-related things and would be nice and close to you.

@BecT hang in there love. The tww is just total torture, hey. I reckon it is still way too early to call it at 5dp5dt. I reckon another couple of days and you should have a clearer picture. Big hugs love – just take it day by day.

@Ree888 Great haul and great fert rate - congratulations!! Fingers crossed for some good growth over the next few days. Hope you’re not too sore after EPU

@beej79 I’m so sorry to hear that none of your eggs fertilised. How bl00dy disappointing. Every doctor seems to have a different approach to monitoring during a cycle. I always ask what my blood results were, lining thickness etc, because I love knowing all the details – once my FS and FN knew I liked all of that stuff, they made sure they chatted with me about all the nitty gritty info. At the end of every cycle, I also get a print out of what all my results were on each day, like a record of the cycle. It’s really interesting looking back and comparing my response from cycle to cycle – maybe you could ask for something like that?