Closed Thread
Page 72 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Ree888 cant wait to hear your results x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @del84 congrats on your BFP. Wishing you all the best for the next chapter.
    @Heyside I'm sure you are doing an awesome job with the paleo. I've given up for now as it was pushing me more towards the things I wanted to cut out and have just gone back to normal eating for now and trying to cut out as much stress as possible. I won a book on Bubhub a few months ago and have been reading about how much stress can actually affect fertility. So I think all this trying to go Paleo was stressing me out way too much. But will keep it in mind for the future. What sort of testing did you have done? I agree with you there, if they would have found anything you could have tried to fix it.... Let us know how your follow up appt goes

I'm also cycling in october so we might be buddies . It's so weird it's really only a month away now. Seems like a long time but it really isn't eeek!
    @beej79 oh look at him. so cute and chubby. Just want to pick him up and give him big cuddles. How did you go with your cycle? Are you having a transfer this month?
    @StillHopeful what is with that clinic? LOL. First you had a really early one and now a really late one. Maybe they time all their BT's on the same day so they only need to call people once a month with good/bad news! That's my newest theory. Have you POAS yet???

That brings me to you @BecT have you POAS yet? ha ha. We are living through you guys here. Apparently keeping the area warm is good. And consuming warm stuff? Have also heard about brazil nuts and pineapple core and was it pomegranate juice. Don't quote me on that. Not sure about DTD- that's never been mentioned to me once... only from my IUI's and thats where they encourage it! That was one very embarrassing conversation with my old FS... and YAY for sore boobs!!!
    @Ree888 thinking about you today! Can't wait to hear your numbers and hopefully you won't feel too crappy after. Hoping wazza's magic is working for you

AFM Just plodding along. Swallowing a mountain of vitamins and well the diet thing, trying to be healthier. But also trying to relax more- I think this might just be the biggest problem in all this. I got an email from my acupuncturist who I haven't seen for a month about starting on deer tendon! GROSS... she's mentioned it to me before as I have hypermobility in my joints and she said it helps with that. But apparently it helps with collagen in ovum and blastocyst formation... Need to do some research I think or just buy it and try it. What difference makes one more pill right? Apart from it being a totally revolting idea! oooh found this emoticon - this is what I need a chill pill!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (31-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, 13 eggs for me today happy with that. Feeling high as a kite as I was in a lot of pain when I woke up. All good now with some pain relief. Need a suitcase for all of my medication! Fingers crossed we get some good fertilization numbers, first time doing ICSI this time and a different donor so hoping that makes the difference. I will check in again later on once I've had a nap

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congrats @Ree888. Apparently 12-15 are the 'golden' egg numbers! Yay! Enjoy that nap

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great number @Ree888! Enjoy your nap x

Hahaha @keiko no I haven't poas yet. Only 4dp5dt today. My bfp's both times I got on 6dp5dt. They were faint but i have never tested before that. I might try tomorrow but I'm scared it will be too early and i will be all miserable and depressed as opposed to anxious and insane lol. Ps. Why not chuck in another gross sounding vitamin? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - well done!!!! It's all in the lap of the lab gods now- you have done your bit! Keep us up to date. Are you doing that embryoscope thing? I don't know if it's a money making thing but at this point I'll try anything. Oh don't I sound sad and vulnerable?! Haha kind of am really! I bought brandy yesterday in preparation for wazzas advice to get on it! Of course I told the man at the bottle shop it was for cooking.
    @BecT - get those sticks ready. We need some action. Stat!
    @Keiko2012 - deer tendon! Now there's something innovative. Why not really. just to add to our overall level of kooky.

Im sitting under a tree trying to get pooped on. I've calculated I will likely have EPU on my bday. Surely the universe can grant me some luck on my damn freaking birthday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great numbers Ree888!

No Keiko I haven't POAS yet! But I have been going crazy symptom spotting! 😁 well trying to haha! Keep thinking there's no reason for it not to work this time! Been a bit crampy and you'd think it would be too early for AF cramps (YOU'D THINK😂) and I swore I was peeing a lot yesterday but I was drinking a lot more water than normal so 😏 today just the norm amount of wee haha! I still haven't got around to stocking up on pee sticks! Every chance I've had the kids or others with me or forgot! So I didn't even wee out the trigger! But I think I'll aim to test at 7dpt so I'll have to get some tomorrow. So badly want it to work this time 😩

You'll be cycling again before you know it and we will be cheering you on! Can't wait xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha @Ducky01 - did you end up with any more poop? Hopefully you will have some bday luck. I might have to get onto this brandy bandwagon too. So random! Why brandy?

@StillHopeful and BecT I can't wait for you to Poas and see two beautiful lines. I'm getting antsy for you guys. You better go out and buy one StillHopeful! And set a reminder for wed am! Go spidey and marshmallow!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (31-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank-you ladies 13 is a lucky number for me so hopefully that's a good sign. I was mildly terrified I screwed up the trigger shot in my half asleep state and I wouldn't have any eggs at all!! @Ducky01 no we decided not to do the embryoscope, mainly for financial reasons. I did do my research on it and the numbers look good but not good enough to warrant the extra almost $500. Our finances are certainly drained until we get our money back from Medicare 😳 I had a giggle at you sitting wanted to get pooed on haha - watch out the magpies are out and about now I've seen so many people getting swooped! Can't help but have a giggle however I feel bad as I remember how terrifying that is!! Things sound really positive for you love! @BecT and @StillHopeful - I admire your willpower in not POAS yet!! Wazza has me booked for 3x pregnyl boosters of 1500 after transfer so I doubt I'll be POAS this time if I get to transfer that is. Too much pregnyl and I'd hate to get a false positive!
    How is everyone else traveling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside - thanks so much! My nephew is an absolute delight, a precious soul that softens the heart ☺️

Ree888 - arghhh!! 13 that is sooo good to hear! Can't wait to hear updates! BTW what is an embryo scope... maybe I should try this?

BecT - I hope you're right and sore boobs mean exactly what we want them to mean

StillHopeful - hoping praying hoping praying BFP - bring it ☺️

Keiko2012 - hey, unfortunately none of my 7 fertilised so I'm hoping to get back on track in Sept or even Oct. That should mean we'll be cycling together ... October is surely the month for babies. I'm also going to ask Dr Sterling this week why everyone talks about follie size and lining size and multiple scans as he didn't mention those to me... I figure I need to start getting more educated on this. We have also been seeing Katherine Maslan at Brisbane Natural Health and taking lots of herbs and vitamins (about $300 a fortnight to be exact) so I'm contemplating whether we continue with her as it's always so hard to figure out if all that money is helping or whether I should try my hand at acupuncture again. We're thinking about starting the Paleo diet too! Anyways sorry for the long post!

Stay positive ladies - 2015 is our year!