Closed Thread
Page 71 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We are thinking of giving it another month and cycling again at the beginning of October we will see how things go. I will probably have to go on the pill sgain before I start though, my body isnt even trying to do the right thing at the moment. Todays bt results show that my progesterone was very low on cycle day 22 so definitely no ovulation happening sigh!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's outrageous if ivf goes up! Do they think it's only the wealthy that are infertile!

Thanks Heyside, I really hope so xx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-08-2015),Keiko2012  (31-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I have been quietly following all your journeys in the background and my heart goes up and down for each of you. Wishing you big bunches of luck with EPU on Monday @Ree888 - lots of water, lots of protein, strong eggs!!! I had mine yesterday (7) so we are on a similar journey ☺️Anyways I wanted to ask you all if you would ever consider a monthly get together in Brissie? I find it hard to always keep up online, but would still love to provide support and learn lots. For example my FSs have never talked to me about lining and follie size... reading your stories I find it kinda weird 😜
    Anyways if I can offer some ray of sunshine for a Saturday morning... I am just getting ready to meet my gorgeous squidgy precious baby nephew - Taylor Ashton born! Taylor is an IVF bubby born after my S-I-L had just about given up hopeImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1440795520.230767.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Beej! Welcome and I wish you all the best for fertilisation results! Massive congrats to your family! Absolute ray of sunshine he is xx
    Good to hear success stories after long roads travelled as all of us here haven't had the easiest of times.

BecT when is BT? I can't work my clinic out lol! Last bt was only 9 days past transfer... This time they said the 14th! 19 days past transfer! I'll def be ringing a week early I think haha! They're probably sick of giving me bad news lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @beej79 - welcome! You could have come along last Sunday! Which side of town are you on? Congrats on the nephew! So you had your EPU last week? How are they traveling? Good luck!
    @StillHopeful - wtf is the deal with that clinic? Lol! Seriously! My BT was a good 21dpo too which was painful having to do unnecessary prolonged crinone etc for a bfn. Hopefully soon it's a bfp and you can be done with it right?!
    @BecT - hope you are holding off on those lessons so the poor little thing can get comfy!
    @Ree888 - will be thinking of you monday- prepare to wake up with your egg count written in marker pen all over your body- a Wazza favourite trick. Wonder what jokes he will be cracking on Monday! I get to see him next week, looking forward to wracking his brain.

AF arrived! CD1! So I stop the DHEA and slow down the synarel and stim action starts later at cd6. But at least something is kind of happening. Now starts the part where I get nervous at the thought of failing again. But as long as theres a cycle there's hope right? Oh how poetic of me really!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside October is creeping up! It's a pain when your body doesn't want to play nice hey!
    @StillHopeful my gosh that is so far away! September 10th is mine. How are you going? Planning on poas this time?
    @Ree888 so close to epu now!!! Hope you're well
    @beej79 hi i am totally keen for more catch ups. It can be hard to follow along in a forum at times! Congrats on your family's new addition
    @Ducky01 hooray for getting started! Such a rollercoaster of emotions but we got your back! No driving lessons yet. My car will take about a week to be delivered to the dealer so we are all good.

So, questions! Other than overheating, is there anything you could really do to hinder implantation? You know, like 4 wheel driving? It was way bumpier than anticipated! Also, why can't you dtd for 48 hours after transfer? (I didn't, don't worry!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @beej79! How are you feeling after pickup? I hope you get great Fertilization results - have you heard anything yet?

Thanks @Ducky01 yes I've heard of this practise of writing the numbers everywhere haha we'll see what he has in store for me I read in the other forum he'll be stepping back from next year - glad I got in when I did, I really hope he's able to give us our long awaited for BFP!
    @BecT I'm doing alright. Had my two day conference Friday and Saturday - usually, I will admit I am a bit of a party animal at work functions...at our Friday night dinner I was second to bed before 10pm!! So tired. As for four wheel driving - I'm sure you'll be fine, most doctors say just go about your normal activity. I always thought the no sex thing is to prevent multiple pregnancies incase they missed an egg or two on pickup and you fall naturally as well as through ivf? But the other ladies may know more about that than me .

AFM had my trigger shot last night - that pregnyl is stressful stuff!! I was so tired I had to set my alarm - fell asleep at 815, woke up at 935 to take it for 945pm. All done and no jabbing today - yay!! Have a lovely day everyone!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Beej79 - Welcome hun, I think a monthly get together would be a great idea. Not everyone has to go to every one but it can be ioen to those who can make it each time, maybe alternate between Saturday and Sunday to suit all too. Hope you enjoyed meeting your new nephew I am sure you enjoyed big cuddles, nice to hear success stories.

StillHopeful - That is a long time to wait for bt hun presume you will be poas way before that lol!

Ducky01 - Glad to hear things are starting fir you again hun the waiting around is the worst part. Good luck x

BecT - yeah hopefully October will be here before I know it. I was just told not to dtd or swim throughout the tww due to risk of infection but other than than carry on as normal.

Ree888 - lol sounds like your body needed to recover and sent you to bed early. Enjoy the fact you have no injections now and let the trigger do its job. Good luck for tomorrow keep us updated.

AFM - Follow up appointment with my naturopath on Tues, hopefully I have been doing this diet right.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BecT  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck tomorrow @Ree888! Will be thinking of you and hope you get some great numbers

Thanks @Heyside I never thought to ask why. Which diet were you doing again? Was it paleo?

How is everyone going? I know it's way early to symptom spot but I am excited that my boobs have been a bit sore tonight lol. Slowly going mental i think

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

BecT I'm right with you on the mental train!! I'm already trying to compare the days with my notes of symptoms after March transfer, with the expectation that this time they should be worse for a sticky one! Come on Spidey and Marshmallow, please stick around and be our babies 😩
    I heard that with DTD after transfer, male sperm can actually help the implantation process, however female orgasm can interfere with it (source- Dr Google). Of course it's no fun for the girl hey! lol! Like we don't miss out on enough 😂

Good luck for your transfer Ree!!

Well done sticking to your diet Heyside! Man my sweet tooth has been bad Lately!