Closed Thread
Page 70 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    All looking good this morning with still about 12 follies that are now quite big. One whoppa that is already 16mm, a few more at about 14mm, the rest ranging from around 10mm - 14mm. Lining sitting at about 11mm.
    EPU booked for 1030am Monday morning, luckily I won't need my trigger until tomorrow night which means I don't have to do it at the conference - yay! Just have to manage my last gonal-f shot at lunchtime tomorrow so I guess I'll be carrying a freezer bag around with me haha. Cannot wait to get these eggies out!!
    Wazza also went through what drugs to take for transfer day, as I always have extremely painful transfers he's giving me some morphine beforehand along with 10mg valium and then I'm to take a shot of brandy afterwards - I don't think I'm going to be able to walk out of the clinic! It'll be quite amusing I'm sure!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All sounds good @Ree888! Whoa they will have to wheel you outta there lol. At least you will be relaxed

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 Sounds like you are right on track! Perfect number of follies and great lining. I bet you are getting uncomfortable with all that going on in there - not long to go now. Your ET cocktail sounds awesome. You will have the BEST sleep after that, I reckon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Ree that sounds great. Will you do a 5dt? Oh my morphine, Valium and brandy? Sounds like a deadly cocktail! 😆Maybe that's what we've been doing wrong ladies, we aren't relaxed enough! If you get your BFP Ree I'll add that to my to do list. Not sure where I'll get the morphine from though.... He he. Mind you brandy and Valium I think would be sufficient for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ree888 - Good luck with the learning to drive, will take your advice on the colouring book and buy one over the weekend . Great news about Monday's Epu and also that you dont have to trigger at your conference. Hope wazzas plan works for your transfer, you will at least be very relaxed lol.

StillHopeful - Big congrats on being pupo, great looking blasty too , cant believe the clinic try to tell you that you had always had blastys. I have a good feeling about this cycle for you.

BecT - Congrats on being Pupo, sounds like a lovely smooth transfer. Really hoping this is it for you and you get your beautiful bfp.

Keiko - No I haven't heard about ivf costs rising, where did you read that? More reason to get our next cycle in before Christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I signed onto this thread ages ago, I don't get a chance to post much but I got my BFP tonight 6dp5dt!

Good luck peoples!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to del84 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    As for me, my diets going well but I am worried I am having too many treats (all paleo) at night, oh well will find out at next week's appointment.

Dh had his halosperm test this week. Results showed only 17 percent fragmention to DNA. Apparently this is good and therefore we dont need icsi or picsi. Dh has decided to concentrate on the number that is fragmented though and is worried what will happen if one of those sperm are successful in fertilizing an egg.

I also had my thorough testing done this week and all has come back good for me too. In some ways it would have been nice if something had been found and could have been treated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside I am already itching to poas lol! I know i can't, just impatient.
    @del84 Congratulations!!!!! So exciting

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I understand that feeling BecT I am sure we all can

Del84 - Congratulations hun very exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree @Heyside! Sometimes it is actually a good thing to find an issue because then you can work to fix it at least. When are you looking to cycle again?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-08-2015)