Closed Thread
Page 67 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PS: I haven't replied on the computer for a while so might have gotten a bit too excited with all these emoticons....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsChino! Not sure how it will go with dh but my brothers are cruisy lol.

It went really well @keiko! She was so lovely and seemed to get me so I really feel she can help as the last one i saw was less than helpful with emotional eating (why my fs sent me to this lady). Baby steps and if i need a rant, vent or someone to talk me out of making bad choices i can just call or text

I am so freaking out about tomorrow! I so badly need this to work (as do we all).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had a failed FET this month? What was your period like after this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine have been huge clots bigger than what I had when I miscarried

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

PUPO!! Yay! And just to confuse the hell out of everyone, I have a 5 day blastie! I couldn't be happier, but still getting straight out lies rather than answers 😩 the embryologist must think I forget my cycles and tried to tell me I've always had day fives. I didn't even know what to say, how do you politely say "why are you lying but thanks for getting me a blastie, please carefully scoop it up in the transfer thingy" 😂 she also tried to say they always thaw the day before, but both my previous frosties were thawed same day and I know this because I questioned it haha. no music this time either lol 😏 and the nurse and doc getting on the same page after transfer lol! (The thing where they don't read your notes and have no idea what you are doing 😂). So it's not the beautiful song like last transfer, it's rushed no one knows where the hell we're at but we are making a baby for this conception story! Also means I had a 5dt on day 4 (I'm not worried, but the embryologist tried to say it wasn't either haha!)

I have a pic to upload. I can't believe how different my 4 embies have looked! But I finally have a blastie! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1440572459.941691.jpg
    I think it's Spider-Man's baby? 😂

Good luck for tomorrow BecT! You'll be fine! This is it for you x

Melsi, sorry, I have had bad periods after BFNs but not worse than MC.
    Maybe ask your clinic? I think sometimes because the lining is so rich It gets worse. But I'm definitely not an expert xx
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 26-08-2015 at 17:22.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for being PUPO @StillHopeful! I love the look of Spider-Man embie. So cute. They have all looked different haven't they? This one looks like a blast to me but your last one surley wasn't one as it wasn't compacted yet? But I'm no expert either.So much confusion. For now enjoy your little one/ he looks great and let's hope he attaches like Spider-Man to your lining 😆

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    Yay for being PUPO @StillHopeful! I love the look of Spider-Man embie. So cute. They have all looked different haven't they? This one looks like a blast to me but your last one surley wasn't one as it wasn't compacted yet? But I'm no expert either.So much confusion. For now enjoy your little one/ he looks great and let's hope he attaches like Spider-Man to your lining 😆
    Thank you so much Keiko! I think a nickname is in order. Spidey or Spider-baby? Haha! And Yep I can def see the blast where as the others were not even close. I'll do a pic roll for the fun of it. 😜
    September is getting so close girls! I can't wait until you all get cycling again. You so deserve that sticky BFP! Xoxo
    January
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1440573964.987790.jpg
    March
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1440574021.199384.jpg
    July
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1440574054.899536.jpg
    August
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1440574071.725917.jpg
    Weird huh lol! I'm off to stalk other people's embryo pics 😂😂

11. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @StillHopeful!! I was wondering if everything was okay. Bring on a fast tww hey - that embie looks great

You're next @BecT - wishing you all the best!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (26-08-2015),StillHopeful  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ree888 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha yep spidey will do great. Definitely not the same as the others- and I don't need an embryologist degree😉 I reckon the others were a day begind. Anyway doesn't matter this one is a beautiful blast and is going to work. Enjoy stalking other embryos. I did the same last time but hard to find. I reckon there should just be an embryo pic thread lol!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (26-08-2015)