Closed Thread
Page 66 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ree888 oh that's great news! 12 follicles sound perfect and so does the lining let us know how you go at your next appt. and enjoy your time off how long are you off for?

@MrsChino- oh my goodness! You made laugh. I can just imagine it- "I'm sorry guys- grabs bag and runs out" ha ha. Maybe they thought you were having a cigarette or doing drugs or maybe just thought about lady problem. Funny story though definitely a keeper. I locked myself in a bathroom last time I had my trigger. Definitely not as entertaining as yours! 😀

We got new rmo's today at work ( they rotate every 10 weeks). And so I meet her for the first time and she so kindly tells me she is also pregnant. Of course! Who's not pregnant on my ward? Seriously. Pfft. That bird poop better bring me some of this pregnancy luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - taking a month off this time around. It's the longest I've ever had off work since I started working full time at 17!! I very much need it - day 2 today and did a bit of housework, baked some scones and did some coloring in - so relaxing

Oh of course she's pregnant!! Like everyone else in Brisbane at the moment right!! I agree - that bird poo HAS to bring you some luck. You're so due a good turn all of you ladies are. I hope so much that the next couple of months are positive for everyone - we've all been through so much. I am so nervous about this cycle...I think because Wazza is throwing everything at this one...if it's not successful I don't know where to next. Hopefully I at least get a couple to freeze. Last cycle I couldn't do a fresh transfer due to OHSS, only one made it through to freeze and thaw and eventually transfer, all for another bfn. Makes me so nervous 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can so understand how you ladies enjoyed the catch up over the weekend and found it so nice to talk so openly about the ivf. Will definitely try and get there next time as I so long for that free conversation with people who understand, we have decided not to tell anyone about what we are going through.

Ree888 - Great news that all is going well hun, hope all continues that way for pick up next week, keep us updated. Hope you manage to work around your trigger shot and conference which I am sure you will. Enjoy your relaxing time off (this so has to be yr cycle being so relaxed) are those adult colouring in books as good as they claim, I was wondering if they would help me chill out?

Keiko - sorry I had to laugh at your comment of everyone you work with being pregnant, only reason being if we dont laugh we will cry. I took dd to her music group the other day only to hear another mum announcing her pregnancy, lifes just not fair this will now be her second child in the time we have been ttc

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going @Ree888? Hope all is going well
    @keiko ugh! It is so hard being around pregnant women all the time when you just want to join them! I agree with @Heyside - all you can really do is laugh it off and hope it's contagious
    @StillHopeful sending baby dust and sticky vibes your way for transfer tomorrow!!! I will be thinking of you.

And how are we all? I have been distracting myself with car shopping and the crazy prospect of learning to drive (again lol). It's weird but for almost 2 whole days my brain was somewhere non baby related. That never happens!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful - just sticking my head in bright and early on my way to work to wish you good luck!!!!! Let us know all the gory details like the song they play, the crinone comments etc- we all need to live vicariously through you! Did you manage to speak the the embryologist?
    @BecT - are you tomorrow? Weeeeeee! My memories of learning to drive where somewhat stressful so make sure the first lesson isn't in the next fortnight- you don't want to panic the embie.
    @Ree888 - sounds like you are traveling very well indeed- I know what you mean about expecting miracles from this poor Wazza. Your cycle last time was the same as mine- freeze all for one blasto that didn't even stick- such a long process for a crap outcome. Are your doses and drugs much different or just the immune protocol and all the vitamins etc?
    @MrsChino - have you made a list of questions for your new FS appointment? Write them down! I always get in there and go blank!!! I laughed at your trigger story- that's too good, I wonder if they looked at each other after you left the room. My low point was injecting in a car in the carpark at work- which is the area I work in probably looked like a normal occurrence.
    @Keiko2012 - re the pregnant RMO- just do my trick and do the token congratulations and then avoid her and don't talk about the pregnancy. Such healthy coping skills I have right?! Not.

im still sniffing on my menopausal nasal spray but other than that life goes on. I worry it's not all absorbing as it seems to drip down my throat. My other highlight was my new mango flavored Beroca but turns out its just as vile as original flavour. Damn. Bought a bulk pack too!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT I am going well thanks learning to drive though?! Gah I remember those days! So scary! I agree with Ducky - no additional stress when that embie is on board!
    @Ducky01 yes, everything about this cycle is completely different. I always had puregon and orgalutran, but Wazza has me on gonal-f, luveris and pregnyl as the trigger. Also taking 4 tablets of progynova a day which is turning me into a bit of a crazed lady...I've told DP to steer clear as I can't help but snap all the time. On the positive, the luveris and progynova are def doing their job as the lining looks great already. Hopefully it stays that way!!
    @StillHopeful - yay today is the day!! Good luck I'm thinking of you!!
    @Heyside - I am loving my adult coloring. It is so relaxing and I'm able to completely switch my brain off while doing it. My owl profile pic was my first one, now working on this book, I'll attach a pic below. I really do recommend it - bigw has some beautiful ones. Get out and buy one!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1440537369.691260.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ducky01 yep, I'm tomorrow! The day I thought would never come! We are buying the car Friday and they have to get in a white one so not sure how long that will take. My tww rule is no lessons with dh, only my brother who is totally chilled (I used to drive with him heaps) and only in a really quiet area until I get used to it again so no traffic stress. Plenty of time after the 2ww for that. Such a bummer about that berocca! I actually like the orange one but haven't used it as I'm taking elevit and thought it may be too much. Just add a dash of red cordial and hold your nose I've never had the menopausal nasal spray pleasure but I have used other nasal sprays and it always seems to end up down my throat so i am sure it is working. Happy spraying!
    @Ree888 glad to hear you're well. Haha yes I am crazy only sticking to not scary, no traffic back streets with a mellow teacher so it shouldn't be too much stress. I love your colouring! You even do pretty shading! Looks nicer than the book i got.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the well wishes everyone!! Transfer is just past 12! I'll be sure to let you know all the gory details but hopefully I'll redeem myself a little while actually not being in Crinone this time!! 😜

Ree888 sounds like everything is going good! Great number too x

Keiko of course she is pregnant! Didn't you drink the tap water? Must be the problem 😏 nothing worse hey! I have actually developed a hate for ladies Utd lol 😩 but now you've been pooed on, there's no need to worry okay! X

Good luck for tomorrow BecT! And for learning to drive! X

Gosh one of those people again doing my very early BT this morning. I really tried to smile it off and I guess I forgive her for not having a clue! She said oh my niece has 4 kids from IVF! And if it doesn't work you can just breed cats and dogs! To make it worse she then went on to say and you can sell them on eBay, you can't do that with babies! Once they're here that's it! Omfg 😂

And just when she was finished she wished me luck and then repeated, if all else fails, cats and dogs! 😂

Anyway, I'll let you know if I reach PUPO today! Along with the music notes. And if I end up with an assault charge on the BT tech.

Haven't asked Ducky but I'll see if I get the nerves up for the embryologist today 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 Oh seriously, ANOTHER pregnant colleague? They are absolutely everywhere right now. Not cool. Yep, I second the vote to do the post-congratulations disappearing act. It’s a total winner

@Ree888 Your colouring is gorgeous! Maybe I need to get into that too. Time off for this cycle sounds great. I know what you mean with Wazza being your last resort – I’m keeping him up my sleeve for that too. Fingers crossed you won’t need a plan c and this cycle is the one

@Heyside Yes, it is really nice to talk about this stuff with people who understand – would be great to see you at the next get-together!

@BecT Sounds like a good plan for the tww with your driving! I reckon DH and I would get divorced if he tried to teach me how to drive. Haha. Good luck for tomorrow – come on emby!!

@Ducky01 Oh yeah, you’ve just reminded me how gross synarel tastes as it trickles down. I always had it drip down my throat a few minutes after taking it too, so I think it’s normal. I have to say, mango berocca sounds vile. Do they still make the tablets you can just swallow, or are they something different?

@StillHopeful GOOD LUCK today!! I am praying to the emby Gods for you. And cats and dogs, huh? Well, that’s good advice – who knew there was such an easy option for us if this doesn’t work out. Ugh. You have to laugh or you’ll cry!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

BecT  (26-08-2015),StillHopeful  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 oh nice that you've got such a long break. I'm sure it's well deserving too. Can understand your concerns with your cycle not working- but as I've heard from others- he's the one to be with if other's have failed. So fingers crossed all the different things he is throwing at you will make a difference Sounds like he's got you on a good cocktail! I also bought one of those colouring books a few weeks ago and started- mine's that little one though, so definitely agree on the bigger ones. Haven't really had time to sit and colour (or should we say I've just brain numbed myself with TV or Dr Google instead )

@BecT yay for the transfer tomorrow! Very exciting! How did the dietician appt go? Good luck on learning to drive too, I'm sure you'll do great and it's a great distraction in the meantime. Better hobby than the breastfeeding association

@Heyside Yes can't wait to meet you too. It was such a nice meet-up. Maybe let us know when you are free and we can arrange another catch up?

@Ducky01 - so hard to ignore these RMO's ha ha. They are also right there since they are ours for the paed ward alone. So we usually get quite close to them anyway. I just didn't expect it from someone I've just met. It literally went something along the lines of hi im..... and my roster is crap and I'm pregnant. Ba ha. Oh somedays my care factor is fizzling and I just think good for you and I'll be fine- other days my thoughts are not so kind Anyway, Im sure it's bound to happen again! And OMG berocca is just plain fowl over time no matter which flavour. I was using the orange ones until I just couldn't stomach them anymore. Now have the original ones and in the pack there was a mango one for as well. Guess I am keeping that one as a last resort!
    @StillHopeful! THE DAY IS HERE!!!! YAY!!!!! You'll be PUPO in no time. Yep definitely let us know about the song choice. And no crinone! YAY. Who's doing your transfer? I hope those Pee Sticks are all ready to go. We are all cheering you on All I can say is gosh about the cats and the dogs. Really.... Because they are identical to babies.. and you would definitely want to sell them on ebay! People.....LOL.
    Last edited by Keiko2012; 26-08-2015 at 12:27.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (26-08-2015)