Closed Thread
Page 65 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou for a lovely morning ladies!!! That was my kind of therapy bird poo included!
    If you find anything of value with your googling do share @StillHopeful !!! You are the Google queen me thinks- tricking the FS into asking if you have a medical background! Love it.
    I would also happily donate if/WHEN we are successful ourselves. I say when loudly because surely making myself menopausal with nasal spray and swallowing a pill box full of tablets each morning has got to pay off if there's any justice in this world.
    Thanks again!!! Can't wait to cheer on both transfers this week!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (23-08-2015),Keiko2012  (23-08-2015),StillHopeful  (23-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep - I will add to the chorus of 'so nice to spend time with people who get it' We should definitely make the catch ups a regular thing (you other ladies should come too next time!). And @StillHopeful what a lovely thoughtful post - you brought tears to my eyes. You have such an incredible generosity of spirit, even in the face of big challenges and 'what ifs'. I really admire your grace in spite of it all. I hope so much that everyone's luck turns around soon - fingers crossed the transfers happening this week are the start of a whole new phase!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

BecT  (23-08-2015),Keiko2012  (23-08-2015),StillHopeful  (23-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky01 View Post
    Thankyou for a lovely morning ladies!!! That was my kind of therapy bird poo included!
    If you find anything of value with your googling do share @StillHopeful !!! You are the Google queen me thinks- tricking the FS into asking if you have a medical background! Love it.
    I would also happily donate if/WHEN we are successful ourselves. I say when loudly because surely making myself menopausal with nasal spray and swallowing a pill box full of tablets each morning has got to pay off if there's any justice in this world.
    Thanks again!!! Can't wait to cheer on both transfers this week!!
    Thanks Duck! And haha yes, I think Google queen is appropriate 😂😂

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (23-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh @StillHopeful! You should have seen me as I read your post- let's say my face wasn't dry. You are so thoughtful and lovely and by no means upsetting. I am definitely not done with my eggs yet. I do think they deserve at least one more shot! And as much as I would take up that offer I am also desperately hoping it doesn't come to that. And first things first- you need to get yourself a baby! (Yep I'll give the little embies a good talking too as I'll drive past them!)

@Heyside you should definitely join us next time and I agree with @MrsChino we should make it a regular occasion. I mean we don't always have to eat chocolate and get pooped on by pigeons, he he.

@BecT your daughter is absolutely gorgeous! I agree with StillHopeful- you'll be starting us of with BFP's - both of you. 😀

@Ducky01 hope we didn't leave you stranded at the toilet. We waited outside for a little bit but then weren't sure if you had left already.

Not sure about the luck and bird poop. A piece of our vaccum cleaner decided to snap tonight. Frustrating. I ended up trying to hand vaccum some of the carpet... Desperate measures lol.

Also found out my dp filled his sister in on our Ivf journey- he's mentioned it the last couple of wks about telling his sisters- I don't have a problem with that anymore. And apparently she also offered to be a donor. Also very kind but I don't think they are done with their family yet and I'm not ready for this path yet. I like to be informed but not planning on it just right now.

Hope everyone is having a lovely night. Bring on the transfers next week. So excited for you both. @Ree888 is your Epu next week?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (23-08-2015),StillHopeful  (23-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful thank you I know I am very lucky to have had success (despite her being an unexpected fluke baby lol) and I have definitely been a negative nancy given this year but it seems a timely reminder to be a little hopeful given the evidence I'm glad I will have a tww buddy and fingers crossed we get our bfps!

Awww thanks @keiko! I think she is gorgeous but I am totally biased! That was some awesome timing finding them! DH must have known that Max Brenner would be calling lol.

Definitely have to catch up again soon. It really was lovely meeting you all and let's face it, not many people we normally chat with understand the horror that is crinone

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (24-08-2015),StillHopeful  (23-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry mrs Chino, you must have posted while I was typing before. Sorry Keiko and MrsC, didn't mean to make you teary lol. Just wish the world would get it's FAIR out!

That's so lovely of your SIL Keiko, but hopefully not to think about yet(well ever!). You are beautiful, yes please get your mummy voice on and give those embryos a talking too!😂
    And bahaha no we don't have to have Max Brenner and get pooped on every time Heyside... But you should have heard Ducky, she was like a kid on xmas shouting Santa's been! 'I GOT POOPED ON'! Hehehehe

BecT lol gosh crinone😳 lets just get these BFPS underway 😜

12. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (24-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, haha sounds like some fun was had yesterday!! My Sunday was spent doing some hard labour laying turf at my work and planting vertical gardens!! Sore today - I would've much preferred to be dining with you ladies and getting pooped on haha

Day 8 appt today - because of the timing I had to bring my needles with me - just injected my luveris in the car - looking all sketchy like a druggie with my syringe...awkward. I should find out today hopefully when egg pickup will be. Feeling quite uncomfortable so fingers crossed that's a good indication things are progressing well. I will update you when the appt is finished

Thanks
    Reviews
    All is progressing well, there are about 12 follicles already, and the lining is a nice 10mm. Looking like I'll have egg pickup on Monday next week. Another scan and bloods on Friday. Wazza asked Me to reduce my dose of gonal-f by one step, and also eat plenty of protein and drink some sustagen to help prevent OHSS, as I had a touch of it last time around. That wasn't nice at all. Bit nervous as I have an overnight work conference Friday to Saturday and it's likely that's when I'll need to do my trigger shot...bloody pregnyl - that vial is so difficult!! The nurse showed me a trick with a syringe so hopefully it's not too bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 Sounds like everything is going great guns so far. So EPU Monday? Yay!! I'm so excited/nervous for you!! Crossing fingers for some great results and no OHSS this time. Oh I don't envy you the trigger at the work conference thing. I had to do a trigger in the middle of a meeting once - that I was CHAIRING. It was extremely awkward having to excuse myself in the middle of things and leave the room with my handbag 'Okay, just talk amongst yourselves for a minute people - I'll be right back.' Ugh. Hope I never have to do that again. The things we do, hey

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (24-08-2015),StillHopeful  (24-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino oh gawd how annoying having to do that mid meeting!! Yes the things we do indeed!! First official day of leave from work today and I am enjoying doing absolutely nothing on the couch apart from watching Netflix! Life is bliss!!