StillHopeful  (23-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Walking from the piazza

Thanks
    Reviews
    This must be what blind dating feels like haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great catch up ladies 😊 It was really lovely meeting you all. Loved our special blessings from the pigeons... We will have to organise another one soon 😀

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, so nice to meet you peeps! Let's def do it again before too long. Hope everyone else is having a nice weekend

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was lovely to have a girls morning out

Haha @keiko and @Ducky01 you two are going to get lucky soon thanks to those birds

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sounds like it was a nice catch up for you girls will definitely try and catch you guys next time. From what I am reading sounds like keiko and ducky got special deliverys from the pigeons, that has to bring you girls luck lol.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (24-08-2015),StillHopeful  (23-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely a must Heyside!

I must say it was so nice to be able to sit and talk to a group of beautiful women about ivf and for each other to know what we are all going through (as much as I wouldn't wish this journey on anyone! I definitely couldn't do that with even my closest friends and family, they just don't understand). I can't say I've ever wished to be pooped on either bahaha! May it truly be lucky for you all, you are so deserving!

Gosh you know when you walk away and realise all the things you thought to say but there wasn't enough time! Luckily we have this thread so I can finish off hehehe! (NOVEL ALERT!) Keiko when we were talking about what FS said about 2 fertile people just not being a match and you said he didn't seem to think so, I just wonder how do they get couples with unexplained fertility? Surely it could happen (here I go thinking I know more than the FS again lol!!) I guess what I mean is, don't give up with your own eggs yet. At least another try with someone different (and hopefully just as fab as your other donor!) to explore all options. I know it's easier said than done, especially when it's so disgusting expensive! But you will get there! If I get my baby, I would happily donate my eggs for you. I truly mean that. But you won't need them by then 😜 you'll have your own babe in arms! I hope I don't upset you in anyway, I know you've already thought and researched for yourself. I just really wish you all success, and sooner rather than later, we've all had more than our fair share of heartache, But you I really feel for x

Which brings me to the next thing I left unsaid. In regards to my donor embryos, after being through this journey, I realise I too would have made the decision to on donate them as long as I was successful because selfishly it feels pretty crap someone else having my baby when I can't. But I know once I get there, I will be happy that they helped one other couple that went through this, and I will probably even do it again!

Mrs Chino your journey is perhaps the hardest to fathom. It really is so unfair! I hope that the fresh set of eyes are all it takes to finally bless you with what you are so deserving of, and I would also happily donate to you should you ever need, but I pray it doesn't come to that for either of you and you both get your sticky bio BFPS the very next try xx

BecT, I wish you all the best for Thursday, I'm too skeptical to say 'I have a feeling', instead I'll say what I really think and that is, we know you and DH have the ingredients to make a beautiful little one, because you have been successful before, before having a bit of bad luck this time, but I do think you will be our first success... *in an official voice* due to the evidence observed 😂
    Kick us off with a BFP lady! X

Ducky, even though we haven't cycled together yet, I'm so glad you came today and have joined our little thread. You are so knowledgable, and can I say, so well spoken, funny and great to listen to! I really hope the famous Wazza puts the happiest of endings to a long and painful journey

I think there was a few more things but I have forgotten 😂 so thank you again for the morning, we will make the best mums group!! Can't wait xx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (23-08-2015),Heyside  (25-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and thanks Keiko and Ducky... This I what I've just googled 'embryo growth day 1-5, critical days and male/female factor' 😂😂 have some reading to do lol!