Closed Thread
Page 61 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ree888 Hooray for cycling! How is it going so far?
    @ducky I totally get your frustration with the geriatrics early in the morning. Hasn't been an issue this time so much not working thought. When cycling for child number 1 I was working and as my cycle was cancelled (ohss) they were calling my work every single day. I didn't keep it quiet thought as appointments interfered with work heaps.
    @StillHopeful hooray for transfer!!! Did you have your bloods and stuff to go ahead?
    @keiko that was such a lovely gesture A giraffe hottie sounds sooo good. I have a hippo one somewhere. Is the forum to find an egg donor or more a support network (or both)?
    @MrsChino hopefully the person you are seeing next month has a new angle. It can be good to have a fresh set of eyes.

So, Sunday. How about we meet at the ferris wheel around 10 and then find somewhere to go? It's the biggest landmark there i think Looking forward to it!

Afm, trusty clear blue ovulation doodad I have peeing on for the past 10 days finally showed an LH surge this morning on day 23. Called my fs, went for bloods and confirmed it probably happened late yesterday. Transfer will be Thursday!!! A poas addiction isn't always bad

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG BecT yay!! Bloods were all good, had trigger shot yesterday and transfer will be on Wednesday! We will be crazy PUPO POAS buddies!! Lol, see your cycle was just pairing with mine 😜 haha.

I think that's a good plan! Meet at the Ferris wheel 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo! The PUPO/POAS gods certainly have us aligned Do they usually do bloods before transfer? I am paranoid about no progesterone support.

Done. Ferris wheel it is 10

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ready to go lol
    Attached Images

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (22-08-2015),StillHopeful  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT yay for transfer!! That's awesome!! How exciting for you and you too @StillHopeful!! Bring on next week hey?

AFM cycling is going well. Lots of twinges in my ovary which I hope is a good sign. When FS scanned last Tuesday I already had 6 follicles which I thought was odd considering I was on zoladex, but Wazza didn't seem concerned. Day 8 check up on Monday to see how it's all going anyway

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ree888 Twinges sound promising! All the best for your appointment Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay go you two @StillHopeful and @BecT!!!! Your POASing definitely paid off 👍🏻☺️ The pressure is on you guys! We need some inspiration in this thread. 10 sounds great at the Ferris wheel. Any idea of what you guys will be wearing so we won't walk up to random strangers, using bubhub usernames and people staring at us blankly 😂

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankfully Very last stick I had too!

Hmm i will probably wear jeans with my navy and pink striped polo and my white bag with colourful spots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I'll have a look out for you BecT 😊. I'll probably wear a navy shirt too with jeans or my cream pants.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll look for you too BecT! I have no idea what I'll be wearing haha. Probably the only pair of jeans that still fit me 😂😂 or leggings 😂

BecT this is the first time I'm having bloods before transfer to see if I need P4 support.