Closed Thread
Page 56 of 106 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - I totally could have written that message about IVF completely ruling my mind- I just want off this rollercoaster to give my head a break. Glad you had a walk- getting outside is often my therapy.
    @StillHopeful - just wow to your egg donation story! Wow. As if that's not messing with your head. But good on you for being that gratuitous at age 19! As for your natural fet- that's great. I seem to be having trouble ovulating on time though on the cycle after my failed medicated FET - I had bloods in the hope I could start my synarel but I can't because my stupid body isn't cooperating. I was so angry at my ovaries yesterday after that phone call. The HRT has messed my hormones up and now I'm thinking the damn scratch and hysto I went through was a waste of time and money if this cycle is cancelled. Argh! Body! Give me a break!!
    Anyway you will probably be fine but I'm just hoping you don't have to pay before you know if you will ovulate on day 14.

Crinone vag!!! Ha!!! We've all been there. I was having that many issues last time I was almost in tears- it's like I had a crinone purge after 2 weeks of sticking it up there and it was just hideous. Who on earth designed that stuff?!

Im free next Saturday and definitely keen! That sounds great. Like a mothers coffee group for not quite there yet new mums. What side of town does everyone live on? I would be keen for northside but happy to travel south if need be.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (14-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @Ducky01- why can't our bodies just behave for once. Seriously. Maybe this thread is cursed. In that case I'm leaving! 😉!

Felt so good to get out today. I need some vitamin D after always being inside. Just scored some reformer Pilates classes 6 for 60 bucks. Awesome. Hello excercise 😁😀

I'm also from the north side but have a car so wherever is easy for @BecT to get to😀. Yay I can't wait to catch up. I feel like I know everyone already ha ha. We will start of with 'a mums to be group' and then transform it to a 'mums group'. (I know some of you had some beautiful munchkins already. For you it can be a mums to be number 2 group 😆

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think a bit of sunshine can be just what the doctor ordered sometimes @keiko. Good score on the pilates! I totally cancelled my gym membership today because I wasn't using it. Naughty Bec.

I'm in Victoria Point so southside. Maybe we could meet in the city or something to be in the middle? It will be so nice to meet everyone! I will see if I can arrange for my parents to look after little miss. I'm not going to lie, i thought going for number 2 would be easier seeing as i have been blessed with a successful cycle and pregnancy before but it has been just as heartbreaking having the thought of not being a parent to #2 as it was when I was scared we would be childless. That was unexpected! I never met the lovely Brisbane mummas i cycled with back then so it will be great to have a catch up i think!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep city sounds fine for me. Have you got anywhere in mind?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Southbank maybe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gah! So much to catch up on! Loving the crinone vag talk haha 😂 - def something we can all relate too!! I'm sorry there's been so much heartache for so many of us...if it continues maybe we should start a fresh thread? Fresh thread, fresh start, good news only thanks!!
    @MrsChino, I'm not stabbing yet, I have my day 2 appt on Tuesday next week. I have been booked in for an intralipid infusion on Wednesday at the day theaters - apparently it takes 4 hours?! Geez that's going to be boring as hell....

I will read back soon and do some more personals when I get home - I've missed out on so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Southbank sounds good 😀 @Ree888 definitely don't miss out on the crinone vag talk ha ha 😂 but there's also a cute kitten and fluffy baby swans- without a pic. You'll just have to imagine them ☺️.

4 hours of intralipids- take a book or a mag or two! Or research on Google About intralipids he he and your cycle. That usually wastes a good few hours or so!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (15-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Southbank sounds perfect x

Does next Sunday suit anyone else better? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ducky and Yep, no payment until O Confirmed x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunday works too. DH isn't working so probably easier actually.