Page 55 of 106 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsChino and @kaiko2012.
    Hope all the best to us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another cancelled cycle. More waiting. Frustrated doesn't begin to cut it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @BecT! What is it with bad news on this thread! 😔 what did fs say is happening? Will you try a HRT one next? I mean that case you don't need to ovulate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT Oh no! I’m so sorry your cycle is cancelled. Any ideas where to from here? Have you spoken with FS yet?

@Ree888 How is the jabbing going love? When is your first scan?

@StillHopeful OMG that kitty is ADORABLE. I want to squish it. I didn’t know that about your donation history. I can imagine it would weigh very heavily on your mind now going through all of this. Good luck with your natural FET! Fingers crossed for good ovulation (and some $$ to come through). When will you kick off?

@Ducky01 Thanks love, DH and I have spoken about getting on Wazza’s list, but we’ve decided to wait and see what the new FS says and then make a decision from there.

@Keiko2012 How are you getting on after your news on Tuesday? I am trying to get my head around the idea of donor eggs as well. My logical brain gets that it totally makes sense, but it’s still a big emotional hurdle to cross. DH and I have pretty much decided to give it a couple more goes with my eggs, and then revisit the idea in the new year. I think it will be easier to accept if we feel we’ve completely done our dash with my eggs first. Gah. Tough stuff. I’m glad your nights are over for now in any case. Everything is harder to take during nights, I reckon. Blech.

Afm, I’ve been pretty sad since my appt with FS, but I’m okay. I’m just so disappointed that we are considered a ‘difficult case’ - it doesn’t feel fair. Why us? I know there’s no answer to that and it’s not a useful thing to dwell on, but I can’t help feeling a bit ripped off by my body. I’m also getting scared that this is never going to work. Anyway, I’m sure I will snap out of it soon and once we have a new plan I’ll be energised again.

I’d be up for a catch up too! It would be cool to put faces to names. I totally have mental pictures of everyone based on their posts, and they’re probably hilariously inaccurate

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (14-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry that your cycle got cancelled BecT. It is so unfair and to Mrs Chino and Keiko having a hard time too. You all deserve to be mummies asap. I would happily donate to you ladies if I could ever hurry up and get up the duff myself!! But hopefully you all would well and truly not need it by then!

The law in QLD is once you have donated embryo to a specific person they become THEIRS. Free to use, on donate or discard. I was warned of this in counselling but stupidly thought my own Aunt (the recipient) would respect my wishes without drawing up an individual legal contract. Anyway, what's done is done. I am starting to move on from that. But feels like I could have had back up that by this stage I might have gone to.

Thanks Keiko and Mrs C for the well wishes. AF can last sat so technically in a cycle now but won't be counting my chickens. Have to come up with the $$ and have a scan and bloods next week to see if O is on time to get the green light. So the odds are stacked up but whatever happens happens.

Haha Mrs Chino by me talking about my gross looking thrush Vag (from crinone) I can just imagine the mental picture you have for me bahaha! Some smelly stinky old woman with Unshaved Pitts 😂😂
    But I'm keen for a meet too! If it falls on a day that I'm not so hectic x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha not a stinky old woman at all @StillHopeful!! I reckon we can all relate to the delights of crinone-vag

Thanks
    Reviews
    Talk about loosing a whole novel. Went for a walk earlier and I was on a good novel run and my phone died! So here we go again...

@MrsChino yep I get you. It sucks big time. I can't believe it either and it is so unfair. Especially since I've always wanted them. I'm not sure how to feel about it all. I think currently I'm in denial. One day I'm fine the next one my world seems to be all out of sorts. I know I'll also get back up there. It just feels like there's no break. If in between cycles you do everything you can- whether it be acupuncture, excercise ( that one not so much lol) , nutrition, vitamins, Google research for hours on end. No mental break. All my brain thinks, researches and dreams about is dam Ivf! I'm glad I do have some time to get my body back in shape and hopefully get my eggs in better shape. But God knows if anything we are doing is actually helping. The change in vitamins Cleary didn't do anything to help- or was it just the menopur. You just don't know and analyse and question everything! Well that's me anyway!

And omg I was just thinking the same about what everyone looks like and I also have ideas of everyone. So funny! StillHopeful omg I definitely don't think of you as a vag full of crinone ba ha ha ha! 😂 gosh there has to be something to be laughed about in this process! We should so write down how we think each other look like and share it when we catch up! Would be so funny!

Would next Saturday suit anyone? Happy for suggestions and we can try and hopefully manage to get everyone together for one day.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps on my walk I saw 2 beautiful black swans with 3 little baby ducklings! Shame I didn't get a pic. They were soooo cute

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. We just cannot see that left ovary and zero sign of a surge. He expected to see something by now because of the clomid but nada. Cancelling and trying double the clomid dose next time. Thinking my weight is not helping so need to work on that. Such a shame to waste that lovely lining which looks good at 10.5mm. Acupuncture must have helped in that respect!
    @MrsChino I totally understand you feeling that way. It's the pits when you face road blocks all the time. I hope a new plan jumps out at you soon. It seems to be a lot of trial and error.
    @keiko I am thinking this thread must be cursed lol. Can it possibly be all bad? law of averages would mean lots of good stuff is around the corner for us and all we can do is hang in x
    @StillHopeful I am still laughing about crinone vag. That stuff is so delightful! My fingers are crossed for O to happen for you on time x

I don't work so pretty flexible for a meet. I also don't drive so public transport access and i am all good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Next Saturday works for me @keiko! Awwww ducklings are too cute