Closed Thread
Page 53 of 106 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best with your appts Keiko and Chino. I hope there is something positive to take from them and you can move forward with a new plan.

Good luck today Ducky. No I haven't started my pred yet but I have been on it several times in the last few years being an asthmatic so hopefully i don't get any adverse effects! I hope you're not too sore. Rest up for the rest of the day and I hope Wazza is running on time for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (11-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with your hyst @Ducky01. Hope it all goes smoothly and you're not too sore afterwards.

@Ree888 Yay for your last zoladex! Things are really moving along now - I'm so excited/nervous for you. Fingers crossed this is it

@Keiko2012 Good luck with your appointment love. Let us know what FS says...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same to you @MrsChino!

Good luck @Ducky01. Speedy recovery post op! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies

Well plan B because there isn't much action on my right ovary and we can't find the left one (always seems to be hiding that one). Lining is just under 8mm. Because we can't see lefty we are ditching the trigger and having daily bloods in the hopes of an LH surge, otherwise we cancel and re-evaluate. Lining was thicker on the left so fingers crossed there is a good dominant follicle hiding over there. Why is nothing ever just straight forward?
    @ree so happy things are on the move for you! Waiting sucks hey.

Good luck with your hysteroscopy @Ducky01

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @BecT! How come they can't find the lefty? Good luck with your daily BT's. Hopefully you'll have an LH surge soon.

I've just received my anaesthetist fee. A whole 280! That's 100 bucks more than last time. What the... Just what you need is bills after a crappy cycle with no results. 😐

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko thanks mate. Fingers crossed. We never found it during our ivf cycle either except for epu because i was out so they could poke around more. Not sure if it is just stuff moved after having dd? I have had trouble emptying my bladder since she was born which was just from things shifting so could be why? I really hope i get a surge because if leads to cancelling and more waiting...
    Anaesthetists take their time getting bills out! It's like they wait until you've forgotten and then BAM!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @BecT I hope you get that surge soon. The last thing you need is another setback! Fingers crossed for you love.

@Keiko2012 It's weird how different each anaesthetists fee is - it varies so much! Frustrating since you have no say in who does it on the day. And yes, as bect says they always seem to take their sweet time with the invoice too.

Afm, I just had my fail appt and FS basically said his bag of tricks is empty. He has suggested seeing one of his colleagues for a fresh set of eyes, so we are going to do that. Sigh. My feeling are mixed. I'm excited to see what the new guy can offer (and he's someone I had considered seeing for a second opinion anyway) but I'm sad to say goodbye to FS number 1. We have been through a lot with him, and he's been so wonderful the whole time. But I respect him for suggesting a change, rather than taking our money cycle after cycle just doing the same thing when he's out of ideas. Anyway the first available appointment with FS number 2 is 4 weeks away - so more waiting for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for the well wishes ladies. It was fine- very easy procedure. So unexciting compared to EPU though! No prize at the end of a number to wake up to! So relatively deflating. I guess at least the scratch is done so it's a proactive step. God Wazza is great though- he's a laugh and then he was even courteous enough to call DH to update him even though it was my mum who was with me today because DH was working.
    @MrsChino - would you consider putting your name on wazzas list? He is often the fresh set of eyes people go to and he thrives on the tricky ones. It's a wait though so you could get an opinion from the new FS and a cancellation may come up on wazzas list as they often do if you can make it there on the same day you get a call. Are you okay? I was shaken up a bit after the last FS sort of looked puzzled and didn't have much more to offer. I felt the same too as he was a lovely dr.
    @BecT - you poor thing having a Lone Ranger ovary!!!! That's so frustrating!! Daily BTs too! Argh! But you are still in with a chance if there's a follicle. Then some medically prescribed BD- nothing quite like it- total lack of spontaneity!
    @Ree888 - Wazza was late, always late apparently but only 20 mins or so and he's so nice he's instantly forgiven- I just slept the afternoon away so quite a nice day really. When do you start stabbing?! I'm still a few weeks away
    @Keiko2012 - bills after failed cycles are like a kick in the guts! I hate them!! It's literally like money down the toilet. I get excited and think they didn't gap me when I don't get the bill and then bam it turns up. Hate it!!
    @Heyside - how was your appointment?! Score any tips? Hope so!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @MrsChino. That's not good news either.

Neither are mine. The word 'donor eggs' appeared today. Fs definitely thinks it's an egg issue not a sperm issue. He asked me where I stood with donor eggs and I said I'm
    Not ready for that yet and he thinks we can give it another shot too. So plan is BCP for 2
    Months to down regulate. Then start puragon and cetrotide and trigger with ovidrel. And go in for a day 3 transfer. He said he hasn't done day 3 transfers in the last 2 years! But he said in case my embryos don't like the lab it's worth a shot. I'm so dissapoited and heartbroken. All I ever wanted was a family ever since I was little. And now I need to go and do a 12 hr night shift. Life just sucks. I am over it. How do you end up with 2 infertile people in a relationship. Seriously.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I have been following your thread since my first (unsuccessful) IVF attempt in June. Just wanted to wish each and every one of you well. But an especially big hug to Keiko. It sucks so hard, and yet you are all handling each challenge with so much grace.

Much love and big respect.
    Mel (the Mama to a human babeh is still to come. Practising with my beautiful puddha!)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (12-08-2015),StillHopeful  (13-08-2015)