Closed Thread
Page 5 of 106 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh and on the whole fitness side of things, I've put on 5 plus kgs with all the cycles and TWWs being scared to do anything, but I think my biggest enemy is the comfort eating between cycles feeling sorry for myself. Saw a picture of the back of me yesterday and it's all gone to my butt! I can see cellulite dimples! 😩 I just want to be PG so I have an excuse for the weight but also, both my pregnancies I lost over 5kg in the first trimester due to MS! So come on!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful 10 follies sounds like a good start! Fingers crossed for mega growth over the next couple of days so you don't haver to push back EPU. And I like your thinking about MS as a weight loss strategy! Ha! Never thought of it like that before, but I am totally down with whatever works Yep, the combo of not exercising and eating my feelings has not been pretty here either. Hello chunkorama MrsChino

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

Haha yes I am happy with numbers, just surprised the clinic isn't but it must be more to do with growth. Definitely feel my ovaries this morning but still not as much as I would like. And lol at my MS strategy, forgetting that after that I put on 20kg in the second half with dd2 😂 but of course that won't happen again (famous last words 😂).

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 follies is definitely a good start! With the exception of my first cycle which was cancelled due to very high risk of serious ohss (on 150 gonal-f) the other 2 I've done I've had to have the gonal increased as we went and then BAM stuff happens quick so maybe you will be on schedule still?

Oooh comfort eating is awful! I was eating a bare minimum of a block of chocolate every night so trying to be good. I just keep reading scary articles on PCOS and miscarriage as a reminder to stop eating my feelings and work on it. So morbid but it helps! Good ol morning sickness. Hated it so much but would give anything to get it again. I ate so badly when pregnant with dd because i gave into every craving (hello maccas hot apple pies lol). Considering seeing a dietician this time around. I am losing weight but am still 86kg which is much heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful I'm sure those follicles will catch up! They usually do right at the end anyway so by increasing the dose you'll probably end up with more follies fingers crossed anyway how many did you have last time? And love the idea of catching up with bubs ha ha- but God knows how long that might be Away ha ha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ^hopefully sooner rather than later That would be awesome!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It does sound amazing doesn't it! 🙏

Haha BecT I know what you mean! I can't have chocolate in the house anymore because I eat it all in one go!

Keiko last time I had only 6 collected, the good sized numbers decreased each scan! But I was only on 75iu of gonal F then increased to 100 and extended 2 days. And the whole time I didn't get that full feeling.
    This time I started on 112.5iu and just got bumped up to 150. I'm sure it will be fine and actually worried it might go the other way. I have PCO and have been told things can go crazy all of a sudden at the end. Don't want to waste my good lining with no transfer due to ohss lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am totally sitting on the couch with a block of chocolate right now lol. I can't deal when i know it is here! I'm eating it so it is gone.

My first cycle is when we found i had PCOS. I was on 150 the whole time. First scan I had 8 follies or something. 5 days later my e2 was 16500 and I had between 30 and 40 follies on each ovary. Yeah that one was cancelled. Last one I started on 150 and gradually up to 225. Not sure how many follies but on epu day we got 9 eggs, e2 was 15500 and got mild ohss. So hard to predict!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also have PCO and was on 150 the whole time. Only ended up with 16 eggs not sure how many follicles think 18+. Ohss and a cancelled cycle! dam PCO. Started stressing about this cycle about half an hr ago- just hit me. what if this fails again? And now I'm thinking of my eggs that were all fragmented and the embryos ... Ah dam dam dam. Anyway, not much of a chocolate fan here but currently baking some muffins!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sucks hey! From our 6, 4 were fragmented. Hope we get a few frozen goes (and Don't need them!🙏) and don't have to do another fresh stim! But I said that last time 😩

I can't get over how things you ladies say are SO similar to me. BecT, I ALWAYS tell myself, I need to eat all the chocolate so it's not there anymore to temp me, and I can be good 😂 we have no chocolate 😂