Closed Thread
Page 49 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    And also sorry to hear the fail chat didn't go well for you either @Ducky01. Doesn't help when you don't have a plan of attack. Plans help me focus and deal with it all a little better. Thanks for your thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I know ducky!

And Keiko I find people that love animals are the best kind of people x

Forgot to mention I've been stalking my toilet paper like a SWAT operation. Feeling a little crampy and just sure I'm in for devastation. Sign me into the mental ward haha!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I hear you ladies – on so many levels. The putting your life on hold thing – yep, we’re the same. I just hope that one day we’ll be able to look back and say ‘oh yeah, those were the ivf years – shudder’ and it will be a distant memory.

And the jealousy towards people who have textbook ivf cycles, conceive first try and get siblings in the freezer? Yep – I’ve got that too. I fee like I’m this terrible bitter person to begrudge anyone a pregnancy, but it just feels so unfair. We have done everything right, we’re still relatively young, so why does it have to be so hard?

As for animals, we would LOVE to get a dog, but we need to fix our fences first (another thing on hold thanks to ivf). I’ve been thinking lately though that maybe we just need to suck up the expense and get it sorted. It would be SO great to have a dog. Sigh. @Keiko2012 I would definitely adopt an animal (or 6) from your café/shelter – it sounds lovely!

@StillHopeful it’s still early days for POAS – I wouldn’t call it either way just yet. I can totally appreciate the crazy though – I reckon I’d be racing home to check that test too

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I better start winning the lotto then @MrsChino so you can come and adopt a few 😊 he he. I'm with you on feeling like Im also getting bitter about people being pregnant. It's so not like me 😐. But of course this doesn't count for you bunch so @StillHopeful you are REQUIRED to show us a BFP! This thread hasn't had any so maybe it just doesn't know what it is!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

Yeah I'm definitely not bitter for you guys to get a BFP! In fact I feel really down whenever any of us get bad news but I have been totally annoyed at everyone I know being fertile Virgin Mary's and shooting kids out like free T-shirts at a festival 😏
    Home now and checked on the pee stick. Bfn starkers lol. Let's just home it's too early and we see 2 lines tomorrow with FMU because that will be 8dpt and bt And the next day but I will believe the HPT tomorrow....
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 05-08-2015 at 15:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah - I definitely didn't mean you ladies in terms of preggo-bitterness!! I feel like everyone here is MORE than due some happiness. I can't wait until someone on this thread gets a bfp. Totally agree on the fertile virgin mary's (FVMs??) though. Those ones are much harder to smile through.

Hang in there @StillHopeful - I reckon tomorrow's test will give you an indication too. Crossing my fingers bigtime for you lady

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (05-08-2015),StillHopeful  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 Did you have your procedure today? Hope you're feeling okay

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful- go and draw a
    Second pink line on that frer so the one tomorrow knows what It's meant to look like!

Hoping you are well @Ree888.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Keiko - oh hun just let the tears flow unfortunately we have all been there and I think crying it all out is the only way to let go of the frustration and anger. Definitely understand the way that ivf can overtake everything and prevent you making plans and spending money on other things. We feel we have actually lost a few friends over the last 2 years as well as we are keeping the ivf treatments private so friends aren't aware of everything we are going through and to make things easier we have backed away from many social events etc. The jealousy of others often comes up too, whether it be those who 'accidentally' fall pregnant or those that seem to get lucky first time with ivf whilst I am labelled a difficult case. As we speak my SIL is in labour with her baby she accidentally fell pregnant with and has complained throughout her pregnancy wanting the baby out so she can get back to her life - makes me want to scream!

StillHopeful - Hoping it's just too early for you at the moment hun and you get a lovely surprise bfp soon. We all understand those tww crazies and all stalked past threads to see about past cycles so can sympathise there it can consume you can't it.

AFM - I booked my naturopath appointment for next Wednesday will definitely but reserving judgement and will say if we are uncomfortable with anything, we won't be throwing thousands of dollars for a miracle from this we essentially know we need ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha reading these posts today made me smile-at least we can still have a sense of humour through this bullsh*t process.
    Definitely draw a line on that test and sit tomorrow's one next to it so it bloody well learns overnight.
    Quite an amusing mental picture too- coming home from work and bin diving to get a used preggo test out of the rubbish just to triple check it. I mean seriously- we are all mad. But we are so mad we understand each others madness!
    Definitely respect the animal shelter cafe idea. We have two slightly autistic shelter dogs who are spoiled and recently did the whole tree change thing and bought a mini farm thinking it would be a nice spot to raise kids. Now I'm just a crazy dog/chicken/cow lady with a spare empty room that was supposed to be a nursery. Sad panda.
    A few of us here seem to be dealing with MFI- must be something in the BNE water. It's a tough gig though- DH had a really tough day yesterday and basically said he thinks I would be better off without him as its his fault this is causing me so much pain and he hates seeing me so sad and knowing he is the cause. Broke my heart I guess it's hard for guys though in that it's even more isolating as they aren't likely to track down forums etc. I guess on here at least we can read each other's stories and know other people are experiencing this. It helps for some strange reason. No one who hasn't done this can remotely understand. We told people about the first round and then everyone thought I was instantly pregnant after transfer day. Needless to say it doesn't work like that. We stopped telling people after that.
    Argh the pregnancy bitterness thing! It's awful!!! It happened even today to random pregnant people at the shops- I looked at them and just pondered why their bits were functioning so much better than my bits because many of them didn't exactly look that healthy. But I like reading about successful ivfs because it's proof it can actually work and I need hope.
    ah epic long post, sorry!!
    GL tomorrow @StillHopeful - show us how it's done. @Heyside - at least going to the appoitment is a step forward - let us know what the naturopath recommends. I would still attend the Wazza appointment as he just does a plan up for you and you can start months later- my appointment with him was months ago. Ugh about your SIL!!!! Face palm! Totally hear you about the distancing from friends too. It's really awful actually.