Closed Thread
Page 48 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Keiko - so sorry hun no words can help how you must be feeling hun, just know we are all here if you need to vent out some frustration.

MrsChino - Thanks for the info on costings hun it has helped me somewhat with my calculations today. Great to hear the menopur worked well for you hun and your follies grew more evenly hopefully it will work the same way for me. That's our plan for the naturopath hun we will ring tomorrow for costings (hope its not too expensive we threw away a couple of grand last time we saw one ) and then will see how the first appointment goes. My clinic is not forwarding any results to her until they know I am happy. Hopefully you will get some answers next week hun and come away with a clear plan of where you go from here.

AFM - I made some phone calls today and worked out the cost of a cycle both at my current clinic and if I transferred to Warren including FS fees, Clinic fees, EPU and adding on the initial consultation fee with Warren which I obviously won't have at my current clinic. I can't believe that I will actually be saving around $1000 if I was to move to Warren, now this I really didn't expect. Obviously there are reasons why I am thinking of sticking with where I am but I need to think things through carefully getting to Brisbane regularly with my DD for one will be difficult.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Keiko there are no words. That is just so terrible. I am so very sorry. X

Mrs chino I bought some hpts last night to start testing tomorrow, and of course tried on out the second I got home from the shop. Stark white BFN I know it was too early, but I have a terrible feeling that I won't see any different....

Some brown spots in Crinone this arvo, anyone ever had that and actually have a successful pregnancy? I have had the same for all 3 transfers. BFN, MC and this one. So it hasn't worked out yet for me 😏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keiko I'm so sorry hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your support guys. You're my little Ivf family now. ☺️ Feeling pretty rubbish but hey onwards and upwards one step at a time.

MrsChino hope your appt goes well. I hate them with a passion and I've had way too many of these. I call them the post Ivf fail appts. I also have one next week 😟

Heyside good luck with your decision. Stick with your gut instincts. I can't believe wazza is cheaper... Our cycles are pretty much 6k -7 k out of pocket. That does include 1500 of donor sperm though, which have no rebates of course....

StillHopeful how are those lines coming along? When's your Bt? This Friday? Hoping one shows up real soon!

ducky01 our fs highly recommended doing pgd just because of how the first cycle and the transfer went. To see whether there's an issue with the embryos or myself. I guess we are non wiser at this stage. This whole process definitely makes you question everything and the only other thing that might not be compatible is the sperm. So in going to do some investigating and see whether we can have some info on whether the donor has conceived any children yet. I'm hoping for a sperm issue 😁.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-08-2015),StillHopeful  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, sorry for being awol. Not been feeling so great so been pretty slack! @keiko I'm so sorry this round was a dud How heartbreaking for you! I hope that they figure something out from this to ensure more success next time. Much love xoxo

Will catch up a bit later x

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (05-08-2015),StillHopeful  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Keiko. This is def our little ivf family. I am feeling really sad for all of us that this journey is so long and hard and nothing is guaranteed.

That feeling when your FMU hits the bowl and remember you were supposed to test 😁 that was me today. Tried with my next wee and I'm pretty sure it was a stark white BFN but not sure if I was imagining a tiny shadow in the top corner where the 2nd line could be. When I looked again it was maybe not there and I couldn't even check again 10mins later because I had to race out the door to work. So now I'll be thinking all day about it and running home to inspect it when I think it's a bfn

I have stalked our January and March threads to see what was happening at each day past transfer lol! Safe to say the TWW crazies have hit. So from what I read from both my last transfers and after the tiny brown specks the last 2 days, I expect to bleed in the next few.... I know it's unfair for me to be negative. I feel so unappreciative especially seeing what you girls are going through, but I just feel like never going to get there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful oh no that must be so frustrating. Definitely race home and see what happened. I know how you feel about it not working. I'm relatively young and people keep telling me oh it will happen for you - "you're still young and have time" - gosh I am so over hearing this! Yes but I'm still not pregnant a year and a half later! And how many more years of time of roller coasters do I want to spend on this. This year has been terrible with the roller coasters and I've put everything else on hold. It's just all Ivf ... We can't have a holiday as everything goes to Ivf. It's a rough Trott. I'm jealous of people that fall pregnant in their first cycle and end up with 5 in the freezer. But that's life and there's nothing we can do but try and try again. My Ivf file is now at least over 5 cms... It's huge.

Anyway let us know how you go with the results later. I've spoken to my clinic and I'm getting in touch with the donor coordinator and maybe look at different donors- feel like I'm completely starting fresh again. We really don't want to change donors esp my DP but something isn't working. So there's no point continuing on the same path. I'll also be asking not to receive daily embryo updates next time- emotionally I can't do this again. Let's see if I change my mind next time,
    Lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Keiko and yes I know exactly how you feel. I get told that all the time. It's f@$ked especially because it's MFI, we could probably have a one nighter with Joe blow (pun intended) and save thousands! I know it's really wrong to think like that and Id never even consider it but with all the other Effed up crap I've been thinking later may as well throw that in. We haven't had any holidays or anything nice either. In fact we are in so much debt because of this and nothing to show for it and I can see it's taking its toll on DH and I. We've had some dozey fights this week so I can add stress to blame for this also even if it's not. Saw a beautiful little newborn yesterday and almost felt like crying at the possibility that one day (maybe soon!) will I have to accept that I can't have that. Maybe go buy 10 cats or something 😏😂 I honestly can't even afford another FET atm 😕

12. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - I just wanted to touch base and check you are okay today. Have you had the post IVF fail cry yet? My July cry was particularly ugly- we hadn't cycled for months and it was such a bad outcome for so much build up.
    I totally agree about the putting life on hold business too. No holidays for us either. DH mentions it and I dismiss it because to me that's money for IVF and who knows how long this will take.
    Anyway hope your next appointment offers something. My last follow up was just awkward- the FS wasn't sure what happened. Just said it wasn't a 'normal' or expected outcome.

Still hopeful- I would think you are still too early to test?! Put the pee sticks away woman!!

hope everyone else is okay- if anyone ever wants to meet up for coffee/a debrief seeing as we are in theory in the same region- let me know.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my StillHopeful! I've had these thoughts a long time and have mentioned in a few times to hubby- sarcastically of course. But yes oh my how much would it save. But now I don't know what to think- maybe I have issues as well with my eggs so that opportunity goes out the window! 😉 and to the cats idea- well I've got 3 already he he... And I was just thinking yesterday that I need a distraction and we've been talking about a dog. But we don't have a big backyard and would feel so sorry for it when we aren't home. I love my cats to pieces- a little animal mad really. I'd have a farm. If I ever win lotto I'll quit work and have my own community with animal shelters. And cafes and freshly grown produce. And people that visit the cafe could see the animals and adopt. But then I'm crazy and I would somehow have to ensure they are going to good families.... Dreams lol!

Ducky01- yep I've had the big cry. It's started on Saturday, continued Sunday night and Monday. My heart is aching and broken and burst to tears at random times of the day now. But I'm feeling ok today. I'm sure tomorrow might be different and I'll be wallowing again but that's ok. Happy for a catch up anytime (well when I'm not working).

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post: