Closed Thread
Page 46 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great Keiko! At least 4 going great and the rest with a little catching up. Hope they keep going strong and ace the PGD x

AFM, yesterday I was sure it didn't work, today I swear I smell things more and think yay I'm UTD for sure! Then revert back to thinking, don't get your hopes up 😏 oh lord the TWW 😩😂

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (02-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Keiko - That's great to hear your situation hun sounds like the menopur worked well for your cycle and that's what we will be aiming for more even development as I ended up triggering many follicle s that were immature last time. No we haven't done pgd testing as yet but something we have discussed this time although our Fs will be aiming for a fresh transfer for us this time so not sure if that will effect things. That's great news about your embies hope you get good news tomorrow about the number you can freeze and test.

Ducky - can I ask hun will you being seeing wazza himself for the scans or does he have a team of nurses who do that for him like most clinics? Just wondering if I could go to a Queensland fertility clinic nearer to me for scans etc and the nurses here could communicate with him? Sorry lots of questions but how much is a basic ivf cycle with him minus the icsi and other extra? When my nurse referred to my cell health she meant me to generally improve my own health with diet exercise etc which hopefully in turn will improve the amount of oestrodial my cells produce and improve the way they react to the drugs etc. Glad to hear the menopur worked well for you as well as the GH, how much did you pay for the GH if you don't mind me asking? The nurse mentioned testing the sperm for chromosome issues and that will determine if we need the picsi.

StillHopeful - oh the joys of the tww hun, thinking of you hope the rest of the time goes quickly. When is your bt and will you poas?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (02-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I have read a little bit about hu!an growth hormone today though and wonder if that might help us, reading good results online. Has anyone else used this? Sounds expensive but may be worth it, will ask my Fs about it as I see him on Monday.
    Saizen? I used Saizen during the stim part of my successful cycle, and yes it is expensive, but probably worth it for us. Although I did also take DHEA for three months prior as well, so it may have been a combination of the two. Definitely worth asking your FS though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great to hear it had positive results for you @Sariele thanks for that information, how much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh StillHopeful the 2ww is just pure agony isn't it! I am so hoping though all those symptoms will lead to a BFP! BT isn't far away but I'm sure it's seems like forever.

This weekend has been pure torture waiting on news of my embies, felt like I have been in limbo. Can't wait for tomorrow to be here. One more step forward hopefully this time for a very rewarding outcome. It'll all be worth it ☺️

Hey side let us know how you go with your appt tomorrow. 😊

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (02-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

Thanks Keiko! Call me crazy to want my TWW to go any longer but I'm petrified of BT day. At least now even though I'm crazy, I have hope. After a neg result it's back to planning I just hope this is it!

Wishing you all the best for fantastic results tomorrow!! X
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 02-08-2015 at 22:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Great to hear it had positive results for you @Sariele thanks for that information, how much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking?
    I THINK it was around $160 or $170 a vial, and I think I bought around 6 vials (I seem to recall having one left over too, boo!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bad news all around. The embryo hasn't gotten enough cells so can't pgd test it and at this stage the embryologist wouldn't even freeze it. So they are giving it another day. Then the second one is only early blastocyst so not really where it's at and all others have pretty much arrested. I can't believe this. In utter shock I'm not even having one. 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no no no @Keiko2012, I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could say that would help, but I know there isn't. Forgive my ignorance, but could there be any hope for the early blast? Big hugs to you love. I so wish you'd had better news today

Thanks
    Reviews
    By the sounds of it they aren't giving either any hope. Hopefully get an update this pm. I'm prepared for none. This is so F** up! I was being positive for once yesterday and then next day boom all falls apart again. My manager just sent me on a break as I burst when she just asked me why I wasn't so bubbly today. The worst thing in all of this is that I wouldn't care to put myself through another stim cycle etc. but we just can't as we don't have the finances. So over this! You'd think I've seriously had enough cheap already- apparently not. 😢😢😢