Closed Thread
Page 45 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone I am back on bubhub after my awful transfer with the un-expanded ,blast which turned out to be a bfn as expected. Have seen my Fs last week to discuss next step and he wants me to try menopur which I have reservations about due to the lh component and my already high lh due to PCOS. I am willing to give it a go though as its good to try something new here's hoping it works and produces some good eggs. I have started a dairy free diet too its early days and finding it difficult but hopefully it will make a difference.

MrsChino - So sorry to hear your cycle was a bust but pleased to hear it was the best of a bad outcome and you didn't have to go through another ectopic. Thoughts with you hun this journey can be so hard.

Keiko - Congrats on the 23 eggs hun an amazing haul, really hoping that you get a great number from the 10 that have fertilized. Remember it only takes one.

Still hopeful - wishing you all the best in your tww hun Congrats on being PUPO.

Smilingru - Hi hun, so sorry to hear you have had such a frustrating cycle awful that we have to go through so much to get to that point and then the cycle doesn't work out and then we still get s bill . Hope you get some answers.

Sariele - Gosh hun sounds like you have had to do a lot of preparations ahead of your fet with coming from England. I don't see why you can't feel positive about it all though especially seen as you are using an embie from the batch of embryos that brought you your ds. Good luck with everything.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (31-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry girls missed some posts.

BecT - great to hear af is here snd you can get started again getting closer to that fet now.

Ducky - welcome hun sorry to hear you have been through a lot too. I also have an appointment booked in with wazza for September depending how this cycle goes, have you found him as good and proactive as everyone talks about?

Keiko - can understand your frustration hun but really hoping for good news for you from here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow our little thread is getting busy! Welcome Sarielle, being positive is the best thing, this batch did give you your beautiful little bub so why not another? X

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BecT!

Keiko I know it sucks, we went from 18 to 10 then 3 frozen. But if I get my baby from this those numbers don't even matter. With everything you're giving this cycle I have everything crossed that the first transfer you get will work x
    My AF came like 4-5 days after EPU with lucrin! Which is really a plus when you have a freeze all 👍

Welcome back Heyside, thank you and I'm sorry to her about your BFN xx
    I hope Wazza has the magic formula for you x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and AFM, not much to report yet except the night after transfer I was really hot to touch on my belly and tops of thighs. It's an odd symptom but one I can only remember having one other time after my March FET! - see pic. Could just be a reaction to having my junk mucked with or whatever they clean/lubricate tools with- as its too early for implant to have even occurred. Just weird. Other than that, nothing else yet. Call me crazy but I'm a little concerned my TWW is too short! Haha! Bt on the 7th which is only 9dpt! I'm only going to get 2 POAS days if that haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful - that is a crazy symptom! How bizarre!! Very short TWW as well!! No doubt it will still induce the crazy. I worried my last transfer failed because I overheated because of my electric blanket. I only had it on to get into bed and would turn it off straight away but I still worry!
    @MrsChino - are you going to try anything different next cycle to boost embryo quality? It is such a mystery really- this whole 3 day vs 5 day thing too, ive only ever done 5 day transfers but i get sad when I think maybe a lot of the 3 dayers would have made it if they had been put back in early. It really does baffle me if it is an egg thing or a sperm issue- maybe both I guess. I feel like a lot of focus goes onto the female partner in IVF and not nearly enough to the male. Maybe this PICSI thing will help. What is your plan from here? I havent recently read about your ectopic and then your chem this journey is just cruel- seriously cruel!!
    @Heyside - are you in brissie already? The wazza protocol is very different so far- im starting on prednisolone and aspirin etc and having the scratch and flush prior to the cycle- i guess it is at least making me feel a bit proactive and like we are doing something different. Ive only seen him the once months ago- we went under a different clinic hoping to save some money but probably shouldnt have wasted the months it took to ultimately get another BFN, oh well. Then I just called his clinic and booked on- so far the nurses have been really efficient with posting out scripts and blood forms etc and helping me source the dreaded synarel which apparently was out of stock.
    @Keiko2012 - how are you feeling? I have never got that many eggs! Your poor tummy!!! The coming days are the hardest I find- watching the numbers decline. It does make you think though about the optimal numbers to aim for- from my cycles no matter how many eggs I get i always seem to end up with only 1 or 2 at day 5. Good luck- keep us updated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Heyside, I was just wondering how you were tracking yesterday. When are you due to start a cycle or are you waiting for your appt in September with wazza?

StillHopeful - I don't understand why they do your BT so early? Mine are at 12dp5dt. In saying that I think I would prefer an earlier one! Anyway I am truely hoping this is the one for you. Ooh I can't wait for my period to show up! Hopefully it won't be too bad- the nurses have warned me that this one might be a shocker.

AFM- The embryologist already called me this am and we have 8 left. 2 had to be discarded as they had multiple nuclei. And there's increased fragmentation again. The only hope is that currently the other 8 have divided and range from 3 cells to 8 cells. I just so hope I'll get some blastocysts in the freezer and that they will be genetically ok. Going to be a long wait until the results come back. I would really just like a crystal ball at this stage!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops forgot to add the pic lol, there it is.
    IImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1438311481.294557.jpg

Yes ducky it is very bizarre!!

Keiko the wait on those results are the most torturous! I reckon worse than 2ww when you're like us and not had the best run and such dramatic drop offs praying for the best outcome for you Hun x
    And my AF after EPU and lucrin was even heavier than usual, but manageable xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    StillHopeful - Really hoping those strange symptoms turn into a bfp for you hun, fingers crossed and the tww being short had to be good lol.

Ducky - We are an hr and a half out of Brisbane with a clinic local to us but thinking long term we might have to travel. Hope the changes wazza has brought to your cycle really do the trick for you keep me updated .

Keiko - I am not sure when my next cycle will start hun have a few things to consider but see my Fs on Monday, thanks for thinking of me. Really hoping for some blastocysts for you hun which all look good when do you hear?

AFM - Had an appointment with my nurse yesterday and she has been doing a lot of research for us, it seems menopur might be a good way to go for us but she also suggested testing dh's sperm further and maybe picsi if needed. She also thinks my cycles are not showing enough oestrodial levels though so has suggested maybe looking at my cell health and maybe seeing a naturopath or dietician to see if I have other issues which would probably mean 3 months out (we are not keen as have had bad experience in past with a naturopath). I have read a little bit about hu!an growth hormone today though and wonder if that might help us, reading good results online. Has anyone else used this? Sounds expensive but may be worth it, will ask my Fs about it as I see him on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - I am also 1.5 hours away from wazzas rooms so no doubt the travel will be tricky at times. Im not really sure what the nurse meant by looking at 'cell health' ?! Did she explain?
    Ive tried menopur 3 times with good results in terms of oestrogen rise- gonal f was a disaster for me.
    I have tried GH previously- same number of blasts (2) but apparenty they looked good so I am keen to try it again I thnk although im not 100% certain due to cost- let us know wat your FS says
    Im also keen to try picsi as I wonder if our poor progression to blast is due to our severe MFI, have you done the sperm chromatin testing to test DNA damage?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside just had a long reply ready and now lost it! I was just gonna put my 5 cents worth in- not sure if it's any helpful but I also have PCO and just did a cycle with menopur. Obviously the results remain to be seen but my follicles grew nice and even. I did end up with more compared to gonal F as well. 23 eggs/16 eggs. Equal fertilisitation. Hard to know if the menopur made a difference As I also started a whole bunch of vitamins etc. Also did you do pgd last cycle?

We got the news this am that we have 2 morulas and 2 compacting. The other 4 have increased in cells again but not up to where they should be. D day tomorrow to see how many we'll get into the freezer and are able to pgd test. Has anyone done pgd testing on here? Do you know how long it might take for the results to come back?

Hope everyone else is travelling ok and is having a good weekend.