Closed Thread
Page 44 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Really sorry to hear that @smilingru, what a disaster! Is that your first cycle ever or just with Monash? I hope based on this your doc can work out a new plan to get things moving for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @smilingru sorry to hear! It's so disappointing that big numbers don't always yield good results. Who are you seeing at Monash? hoping your next cycle is better. Was this your first? It's really just a
    Game of luck with lots of financial and emotional strains. Big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keiko I think it's a day 4, much different to my last day 4 though! I'll put a pic down the bottom. And yeah it does look that way hey! She said it was frozen as a 12 cell and they lost 2 thawing but said it looked really good so who knows? ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1438203931.225277.jpg

Sorry to hear that Smilingru.
    But welcome to our thread, hopefully we can support each other until that magic bub comes our way x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I'd pop in here and say hi. Does anyone else go to Life at Spring Hill? I'm heading back there in Sept for an FET of two blasties from the fresh cycle that gave us our DS, who is almost 17 months old. Thing is, I'm coming from the other side of the world for this... we live in England now, and in three weeks I'm coming back to Aus with DS for a holiday in Perth with my parents, but while I'm there I'll be popping over to Brisbane for two nights for my FET while my mum and dad look after my kid for me. Sounds simple enough, but I've been organising this via email with one of the FNs since March! At the beginning of this month I also had a Skype consult with FS to finalise everything, and get him to send my progynova and Crinone scripts plus a scan referral letter to my parents' place, so I'm ready to go.

I'm so excited, as (crazily enough) I've got it stuck in my head that this FET is going to work, and result in our second and final child. But I must be completely deluded, as we had a terrible track record prior to our successful cycle (four failed stims with awful results and a failed FET too), and in reality I have every reason to believe it WON'T work.

Oh well, less than 2 months till I know, anyway. Transfer is planned for Sept 11th, worst case scenario may be pushed back to the 14th if my lining takes a while to come to the party.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fert results are in. Only 10 have made it. Absolutely devastated. Feels like a déjà vu of last time. 😓

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Keiko2012 I’m so sorry. I know that disappointment when they drop off so drastically, and it really stings. All I can say is that I truly hope there are some really great ones in amongst that 10. Hang in there love, you’re still in the game I reckon

@smilingru Hi there and welcome. I’m sorry your first cycle was so disappointing. AF and medical bills really add insult to injury when you’re coping with a bad result, don’t they? I hope your appointment with FS goes well and you can come up with a good plan. Let us know how you go.

Hey @Sariele that’s very exciting about your upcoming FET! I can imagine it would have been a huge logistical challenge arranging it all from the UK. All the best!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (30-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sariele wow that would be full on organising all that from another country. Fingers crossed all is smooth sailing and successful first go
    @keiko 10 is awesome but I can understand feeling deflated. Praying they keep growing strong. How are you feeling today?

Afm PARTY TIME! The incredible wait is now over as af is in the house! Start clomid tomorrow and then more (hopefully productive) waiting. First ever FET come at me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (31-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! Time I jump aboard.
    I have been undergoing IVF for 12months- first few cycles interstate and now we have moved up to QLD have done one unsuccessfully at a cheaper clinic north of BNE but have now decided to bite the bullet and go under dr wazza at QFG and throw everything at this cycle- keen to try a new protocol and PICSI and an endo scratch to see if any of it works ! We have trouble getting many to day 5- im just so lost as to if this is primarily an egg or a sperm issue. They travel ok til day 3 and then just crash. @MrsChino - I think we did our first cycles together last year- sorry to see you sill here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooray for AF @BecT!!! Finally!! Bring on the next phase

Hey @Ducky01 Sorry to see that you're still going too! We have never had a blast, so I hear you on the embryo quality thing. I hope the new clinic and protocol does the trick for you and this is your lucky cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT - yay! How exciting she has finally arrived! About time! Very exciting times
    Ahead for you now.

I'm feeling ok. A little sore but nothing in the scheme of things. I'm more heartbroken by our fert results. It's not giving me much hope. I hate feeling so down about it but a drop of 13 in a matter of hours is just unbelievable. Especially as there's just so much more growing to do. Hopefully there will be some left by day 5.

Welcome @Ducky01 hoping wazza has some good plans for you. I have heard he's the go to guy for many people with repeated failures.

@Sariele - I can just imagine how hard organising a Fet from overseas is! Wishing you all the best and that this is your lucky one.

@StillHopeful how are you feeling? Hope that emby is burrowing in nicely. Was also gonna ask you how long after your lucrin trigger did AF show up?
    Last edited by Keiko2012; 30-07-2015 at 15:09.