Closed Thread
Page 43 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Keiko well done! Hoping for great fert and PGD results xx
    Take it easy, hope you're not in too much pain x

Haha Mrs Chino that's true but at my clinic its usually different FSs and nurses so even though I'm sure it's the 'norm' for transfer I still cringe haha! Last time I'm sure the trainee nurse was getting a good geeze with the spotlight for way too long too bahaha. Good to hear about your levels and that it is the lesser of 2 evils, hope they can come up with the perfect plan for next time x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm officially PUPO! And OMG how awkward! The Doc said to the nurse I didn't bring my cervix, just a heap of crinone! I could have died! 😳😂 I said thanks, I've been really self conscious about that haha. To which he replied all good, just looks like you have really bad thrush! ...
    😳kill me now BAHAHA! Did they read this thread? 😱 everyone laughed it off and he said it's obviously what they see every transfer but OMG awkward haha! But I felt a bit emotional, different to the other transfers. I guess the mood was just set. Will be harder if this fails that's for sure. The doc said "okay let's get you pregnant". And they had music on - Sam Smith 'lay me down' OMG Do they play that for everyone because there aren't any words more fitting haha!! Hope the wait is over, I really do! It's my baby's 8th birthday today! I hope that brings us luck. Time for the crazy 2ww! BT July 7!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1438144295.081773.jpg
    Embryo looks very different to both of my last 2. Hope that's good 😁 I'm no doc but to me it looks fragmented? But I'll give it the best chance, come on little one x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that is hilarious about the crinone @StillHopeful! I wonder sometimes whether my FS reads BH - he has brought things up a couple of times now that I've been discussing on here . Congrats on being PUPO - fingers crossed that little emby is settling in right now for the long haul

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg StillHopeful that is too funny! I thought that last time before my transfer - but obviously didn't make that. I can't believe he said that! 😁 I'm so glad you have a little one on board and fab picture. I love those pictures. And happy 8th bday to your daughter, what a great day!

MrsChino - As sad as it is that it hasn't worked out I'm glad the levels are dropping and no drastic intervention is required. Also good fs is bringing it up at the meeting- let us know what comes out of it. Sounds like they are trying everything for you.

I'm feeling much better than last time. Was a bit nauseated but the pain is so much less compared to last time. It's painful especially when peeing but bearable. They did however give me more drugs this time. And I'm not as drowsy either 😊. Let's hope we get some good news on Monday.... Thanks for all your well wishes.

Ps with our experience we should open an Ivf clinic and work there lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ree888 hoping your hysteroscopy goes wel next week and there aren't any nasty surprises. Hopefully the pain goes away soon and The zoladex is doing its job and there aren't any cyst growing. Good luck! let us know how you go 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 All the best for next Wednesday. Hopefully all is well but I can understand you feeling nervous xoxo
    @MrsChino that sounds like the best possible outcome from your situation. Fingers crossed the other doctors have ideas. I always place more trust in a doctor who asks others for help and opinions.
    @keiko thank gosh for lucrin hey! What a haul! Now grow little embies glad you are feeling alright x
    @StillHopeful ummmm lol! I was soooo paranoid about going into transfer with ricotta vagitis but he didn't bat an eyelid as he scooped that muck out. Hooray for being PUPO! Boo for the 2ww lol. Let this be the one hey!

Afm, going crazier than I bet I will when i finally start clomid lol. No af. Sorest boobies ever. Zero patience. Aaaargh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Attachment 71910
    Embryo looks very different to both of my last 2. Hope that's good 😁 I'm no doc but to me it looks fragmented? But I'll give it the best chance, come on little one x
    What day is the embryo? It looks Kiel there's still lots of cells in the middle and not much on the outside but I'm no embryologist. Plus my fs told me he went to a conference and they were asked to look at blastocyst and see which ones were normal. And they picked the good looking ones that turned out to be abnormal. So you never know. I'm sure it's perfect 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree with @keiko! I was told my last embryo was perfect. Yep, so perfect I ended up with a blighted ovum. I'm scared as heck because one of my frosties looks just like it apparently. Not sure appearance is everything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there everyone I am joining the party a little late, and I'm afraid I don't have fantastic news to report either... just finished my first cycle with Monash, which was a complete bust. To make a very long story short: 17 eggs retrieved = yay!... cut to 6 days later (today), 0 to transfer = booooo. AF arrived with a vengeance today too, along with a large bill from the anaesthetist. To say I am grumpy right now is an understatement.

Dr rang me just before to apologise for what he called a "truly terrible cycle", and we'll be going in to analyse what went wrong in the next couple of days...