Closed Thread
Page 42 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck today @Keiko2012 and @StillHopeful!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsChino 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you lot today All the best with epu @keiko and happy transfer day @StillHopeful!
    I hope you're doing okay @MrsChino xoxo

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (29-07-2015),MrsChino  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @BecT. Let us know how your BT goes @MrsChino. Fingers crossed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best with EPU and ET @Keiko2012 and @StillHopeful - hope all goes well.
    @MrsChino I'm sorry about your BT results and as the others have said, hope it's just a chemical and it resolves itself. I understand you must feel so flat and 'meh' I get it. This journey is not a fun one to be on when you constantly get bad results. I've heard it's all worth it in the end when you finally get your baby. Have you put anymore thought into perhaps seeking a 2nd opinion?

AFM just plodding along. Have my hysteroscopy etc next Wednesday and am quite nervous TBH as I've been experiencing a bit of pain and discomfort from my ovary. It worries me as I am currently in a menopausal state as Zoladex injections have shut down all hormones. I shouldn't be feeling anything from in there, however last time I had my hormones shut down I ended up with a dirty great big endometrioma that swallowed my other ovary and Fallopian tube 😳 fingers crossed it's just a fluid filled cyst. Scary when you've only got one ovary left.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Probably a bit late but good luck Keiko! Wishing you all the best and not much pain xoxo
    Thanks everyone for your well wishes for me also. Heading in now to get PUPO!

That's scary Rea, hope it isn't anything serious or delaying x

Thinking of you Mrs Chino, let us know your results x

BecT I'm calling it a lucky day today considering, so did AF show? Little biatch better get her butt into gear lol.

Much love to you all my fav ladies xx

Oh and I should add for a giggle, I'm feeling very disgusted for transfer knowing all that Crinone is in there! Surely it's what they see in everyone's transfers but It makes me feel like I have a thrush infected stinky old vag with ricotta hanging out! 😂😂😂 *Que vomit.... These babies will never truly know just what we do to have them haha!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

Can't wait to hear your magic numbers Keiko xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha! @StillHopeful I think the same thing about the crinone every time! I have to bite my tongue to stop myself apologising for the state of my vag. I just keep reminding myself that not only would FS see crinone with every transfer, he has seen my vag numerous times in it's usual pristine condition so knows the crinone's a temporary thing

@Keiko2012 - Thinking of you and hoping EPU's going smoothly!

Thanks @Ree888 and @BecT, I just had a long conversation with FN and thankfully, my hcg has dropped, so it will come away naturally now. I am so relieved!! I haven't seen FS yet, but he is going to give me a call and have a chat later today. He is also going to present our case next week at a monthly meeting of all the FSs in his practice where they discuss difficult cases and get everyone's opinions and ideas. So I guess we'll go and see him after that, go through everything and decide on a plan. We may well end up looking elsewhere at some point, but I'll wait and see what comes up over the next couple of weeks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All done! 23 eggies are out!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

nhungsino  (20-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 23 eggs @Keiko2012! What a mammoth effort!! Rest up and enjoy some pampering - the hard work is done now. Hope you're feeling okay and not too sore