Closed Thread
Page 41 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bet he's a teddy bear @keiko lol. Will be thinking of you tomorrow! All the best lovely x

Haha I know @StillHopeful! My poor boobs are sore still but no af. I filled my clomid script and bought 6 first response pee sticks in the hopes my uterus would just take a hint Are you transferring tomorrow or was I dreaming that lol?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (27-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FET Wednesday the same as Keiko EPU 😃
    I keep looking at the pee sticks in the grocery store, but haven't caved yet hehe. But yeah take a hint uterus lol! Can't be far now xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So yeah, totally thought today was Wednesday. I don't even know the day of the week anymore lol! Pee sticks are on sale at chemist warehouse right now

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I had to laugh at your scary looking anaesthetist! I’m so curious now - can you tell us his initials or something so we can look him up?! Hopefully he will be lovely in person and will give you lots of nice sleepy treats. Did trigger go ok last night? I'm so excited/nervous for you!

@BecT Come on ute – come to the party! And omg I do NOT need to know that pee sticks are on sale with my addiction! ENABLER!!!

@StillHopeful Don’t worry – you’re not being nosy at all love! Apparently most ectopics start with low hcg which rises slowly because the embryo doesn’t get good blood supply in the fallopian tube (low, slow-rising hcg's a bit of a warning sign that a pregnancy might be ectopic), but in my case (earlier in the year) it implanted in my ovary which is super vascular, so once it took hold, it went a bit nuts. Bleeding has picked up a bit this morning so I’m hopeful that it is just coming away naturally. I haven’t seen FS yet, but I guess that tomorrow’s BT will give us more of an indication of what’s going on and we can go from there. Best case scenario would be for it to have dropped so we can just move on – fingers crossed!
    Last edited by MrsChino; 28-07-2015 at 11:36.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino yep trigger went ok. Was all a mad fluster as I was just leaving work so had to find a room I didn't think anyone was going to walk into- pull out the syringe and then it had air in it - so I disposed it. Then was paranoid I lost some fluid! Ha ha. All good I remember 0.2 and that's what it said on the box ☺️ Got home had 4 hours sleep and did my BT this am as he wanted it early. Just woke up from my nap and not feeling crash hot with lots of pulling/pressure pains - suppose it's working 😊 I do hope it works just fine- could imagine nothing worse than not ovulating now. The friendly man that will put me under is called .... from narcosia group. I feel bad for writing his name on here. Maybe I can delete it later. I guess I better get this house cleaned and shop for Some groceries so I can chill tomorrow. I'm more nervous about it this time
    Then last time. Thank god for drugs... Lol. I youtubed people having EPu with just a little sedation and she was in agony! He he
    Last edited by Keiko2012; 29-07-2015 at 05:38.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I so hope it's a chemical and nothing else. If the bleeding gets heavier that's a good sign. Are you still on any progesterone support?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I know him - he did my first EPU! Don't worry - he is totally lovely and gave me a great anaesthetic. Woke up smoothly, no nausea or anything

I guess it's all systems go now! Hope it all goes like clockwork tomorrow - fingers crossed for some great eggs in that haul

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah we must have posted at the same time - yep, FN said to stay on the crinone until after tomorrow's BT (not that I think it's doing anything). Meh - I'm feeling pretty numb about it and over it now, although I'm sure the sadness will come later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You know him? Oh that's great! 😀 you have seriously made my day. Phew! Waking up smoothly sounds good too- my last one was pretty good apart from being in agony.

Hopefully tomorrow's BT will give you closure and you can move on and grief. When I had my chemical I was more upset a week later. I think it all sunk in. And unfortunately there's nothing we can do and say that will make you feel better- apart from we are here for you and will support you through this. xx big hugs!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your transfer tomorrow @StillHopeful! Get that bubba back on board! You can be the first one now to get this thread a BFP! 💕👶🏼

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post: