Closed Thread
Page 40 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How was your scan @keiko? Waiting until October is no good but hopefully it gives you a better shot

I am sooo not patient lol. Cd 32 and no af. Not surprising but I have had mega pms symptoms for maybe a week or so now? Longest wait ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @BecT, surely she must be on her way soon! Scan went well- looks like there's roughly around 21 follicles. We didn't end up measuring them all cause there's just too many he said. 10 good size ones on each ovary so it looks like the growth was nice and even. So he's really happy with it all and so am I - but still we just don't know until those eggs come out! All booked in for Wednesday am 9:15! Trigger tonight with lucrin so will need an early BT tomorrow am to see it worked. And also mentioned him being on leave and he said that's a long wait until oct and he's happy for me to go straight into a HRT fet and another fs will have to do the transfer. But might not work due to PGD testing not being back or the other fs being on leave as well. That's why they are closing the clinic for a wk or 2. Would be awesome to get a positive pregnancy test and go back to my fs pregnant.... Oh the things that go thorough my mind. So many unknowns in this journey!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (27-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 Sounds like things are going great! Lots of good sized follies there. Good luck for trigger and tomorrow's BT! Exciting times

@BecT I can't believe you're still waiting - I don't blame you for feeling impatient. Come on AF! Where the bl**dy hell are ya?

Afm, thanks for the support ladies. You are all so lovely. Unfortunately this morning's BT came back at 7, so it's either another chem or another ectopic. I never thought I'd say this, but I am hoping and praying for a chem. Even a straight out negative would have been preferable. This is how my ectopic started - first BT showed an hcg of 5 that time. So I'm feeling a bit scared about that. This is my 3rd time being pregnant-ish in12 months - it's quite suckful really!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @MrsChino! What the heck? You'd think with a hcg of 7 it's a chemical and doesn't progress any further. As 5 isn't even considered pregnant. You poor thing. Something obviously tried to happen. I'm so sorry. This sucks! I hope your next BT comes back negative so you can progress on this journey. Did your fs say anything about it? Praying it's not another ectopic. Do they need to wait until they can see the sac before they can remove it if it's the case? Big hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Keiko2012. My previous chem started with a hcg of 56 but then dropped off, whereas my ectopic started at 5, then went up to 25, then 141, then 846, then 3300 then finally 7500 on the day of surgery. It started really low, but rose normally from there. Last time, we waited until we could locate a sac on ultrasound before operating, but I was in a fair bit of pain by then so I don’t think we could have put it off much longer. Fingers crossed it’s just a chem, and it is probably the most likely outcome at this point - I just can’t help worrying, you know? I’ll have another BT on Wednesday so will go from there in terms of next steps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow that ectopic really was a slow starter. As terrible as it sounds I'm hoping yours is a chemical this time and no ectopic! Why couldn't it just have been a nice positive for you- I'm gutted for you. You are so deserving of this!
    Last edited by Keiko2012; 27-07-2015 at 14:28.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (27-07-2015),StillHopeful  (27-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I just looked up my anaethetist and he looks so scary... Eek! I wish I hadn't known!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    As odd as it sounds, crossing my fingers for a chem for you @MrsChino so you don't have to go through that ectopic business. Big hugs hun xo
    @keiko who is your anaesthetist and why is he so scary? Hopefully he is super gentle and not so scary

Thanks
    Reviews
    He looks scary! I would show you a pic but I don't know how to attach on here. Eek.... It's made me so nervous! Maybe he's lovely. But he just looks scary...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    My goodness MrsChino I'm so sorry for what you are going through, and for what you've been through for that matter. Keiko hit the nail on the head in saying you are so deserving of this. I can't believe your numbers with your ectopic! Even though in so grateful for modern technology, I wish it was that bit more advanced as to be able to relocate ectopics. Goes to show that sometimes they just choose the wrong place to implant I so hope this time it's just a Chem, I wished it was your BFP is the bleeding okay? Can't help but think of your ectopic numbers rising so great does that mean there's any chance this one implanted right?
    Have you had the chance to speak to FS about moving forward?

I'm really sorry, just realised I'm being so nosey and prying. No pressure for answers. Just want this for you, for all of us xx

Lol Keiko looking up your doc! Made me lol! Everything sounds good! Wishing you the very best with quality, fert, testing and FET! Hope it all comes together perfectly!

BecT omg your AF is very stubborn! Come on!