Closed Thread
Page 37 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    First scan and there are 19 follicles! Ranging from 6-15mm - most at 10-11mm. He said he'd be worried about ohss with using the ovidrel trigger but since we're using lucrin we should hopefully be ok. Fingers crossed. Oestrogen is already high - in the 2000's I think? No idea what range it's meant to be in. Next BT Friday and scan sat. Glad something is happening and it all seems to be ok at this stage. 😊 fingers crossed for many perfect eggs and embryos- gosh I'm nervous.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (22-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your scan today @StillHopeful! Hopefully your lining is doing what it is meant to be. We will do a minimal stim FET (clomid and a trigger) whenever AF shows up.

Wow @keiko, just a few follies already! That's good you're using lucrin. Does that mean you're doing a freeze all cycle? Fingers crossed for you hun!
    @MrsChino is the 2ww treating you okay?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (22-07-2015),StillHopeful  (22-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep freeze all @BecT. We are doing PGD testing too. So won't be having a transfer until September/October

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    Yep freeze all @BecT. We are doing PGD testing too. So won't be having a transfer until September/October
    That's great you are getting the PGD done. Fingers crossed this gives you that take home baby The waiting game blows. My last transfer was March 14th. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be at least August before the next transfer. Ugh.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (22-07-2015),StillHopeful  (22-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great Keiko and although the wait sucks I'm sure the extra mile will get you your take home baby x

It's crazy hey BecT! My last transfer was March 10! Although you have a couple more weeks than me

Scan went well, lining is at 7mm so transfer still scheduled for next Wednesday

9. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (22-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @Keiko2012 that’s a good number of follies! I reckon your E2 doesn’t sounds too high yet, although obviously something to keep an eye on (not that I'm an expert or anything). Mine was over 10,000 before my Feb EPU and they were still happy to go ahead with it all. Fingers crossed it stays under control, and you get some great eggs from that bunch!

@BecT The TWW is pretty standard so far, thanks love. By that I mean fine one minute, breaking down the next, up, down, up, down yadda yadda blech. It’s a crap ride really! And I totally get your frustration of waiting – I hope AF isn’t too far away. Did you end up seeing that counsellor? Was he/she helpful?

@StillHopeful Woohoo! 7mm lining sounds great! Bring on transfer – next week will be here before you know it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (22-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsChino. I really hope we get some too. I just want them to get nice and fat now and no more extra follicles. I'm gonna have a nap. Had 4 hours sleep between getting home from work and heading to appts. So a little stuffed.

Oh the 2ww is aweful. I hate that constant up and down! It's like you become this irrational crazy person- well I do anyway. Lol. I really hope a line shows up soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    And omg e2 of 10000 seems so high! I didn't have blood tests last cycle but no doubt would have been high as i overstimmed. Interesting what you learn. I'm half an ivf expert now he he ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful hooray for 7mm lining! That obviously increases too before transfer yeah? (FET rookie here lol).
    @MrsChino I hope you get a second line The 2ww is so tough. I did see the counsellor. It was reassuring to know that how I feel is normal but still not sure how to deal with it. I got some homework/reading to do before the next session so hoping for more insight.
    @keiko my first cancelled cycle my e2 was 16500 before epu (which didn't happen). My February cycle it was 15500 before epu. I was pretty uncomfortable but we went ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes BecT still lots of thickening to do over the week (I hope haha).