Closed Thread
Page 36 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsChino yay! Hopefully the trigger will be gone soon and you'll see a baby line appear! Sorry to hear about DP loosing interest. It's such a long hard road. Ha ha hell
    Better pull himself together after crazy crinone lady has a chat to him 😂😉. Sometimes I feel the same, we go through so much and we never get a break from the thoughts in our head. So much easier for them so you'd think they could be a little more supportive. My DP isn't bad so can't complain but he also gets absorbed in his own little world sometimes.

I'm on day 3 of stimming- hooray all going well. These Menopur needles aren't very sharp though- not like the gonal f ones. And I'm only on 150 and feel like it's a lot of fluid and can't imagine some being on doses of 450 and higher! So nothing much happening apart from stabbing away and crazy week coming up next week with work and appts. dreading it already lol. Fortunate to be in this position but wish someone could tell me that I'll get some nice genetically normal blastocysts out of this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Keiko2012 and yay for stimming! I hear you on the blunt menopur needles, and I reckon they get even blunter from first puncturing the vial. I'm on 450, and it does feel heaps of fluid, but I find icing the area first really takes the sting out. When is your next scan?? Come on follies - grow grow grow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I ice now but at 5:30 in the am in the cold that sure isn't any fun. Lol. 450! Omg you poor thing! I'll shut up now lol. I have my first scan on wed and start orgalutran on tue. Last time I've had scans before this so I'm confused about starting orgalutran, seems early. But hey I just do as I'm told. I'm still enjoying the one needle stab instead of the two at this stage 😊 also have BT's this cycle which I didn't last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully your 'talk' with your DP goes well tonight Mrs Chino haha. I know I always think my DH doesn't care but then I overheard him talking to another man that we met who was also going through IVF and saying it's so hard for us and then we get disappointment after disappointment and they've got to pick up the pieces so I know they do care, they just don't truly know exactly how much we go through especially with the constant thinking. They can forget because they don't have to jab themselves everyday or take tablets etc.
    Really hoping your bright double lines come back soon!

Yay Keiko for starting! Even if it's jabs, it helps the time pass being productive. Another step closer to the dream.

God I hope it works this time girls. The unfairness of waiting and worrying just sucks! X

Sticky baby dust!! X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (21-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go with DP @MrsChino? And how are those pee sticks looking! I'm anxious for you! Lol!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (21-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Keiko2012 and @StillHopeful I’m going okay, thanks! Things are good now with DH. We had a good chat (translation – crazy-lady snotty cry fest), and the upshot of it is he hadn’t fully grasped how hard I have been finding this cycle. To be fair, I also acknowledge that I’m not very good at being ‘vulnerable’ and probably come across as being much more fine than I actually am. As far as he thought, I was pretty much taking it in my stride (apart from the usual stress of it all). So we have agreed that he will try and be more attentive, and I will try and be more open about how I am coping with it all

The trigger is all gone now, so I am really hoping to see something re-appear in a few days’ time. I swing between being hopeful and being utterly convinced that it has failed. Gah – the usual, really!

How are the jabs going keiko? Is it tomorrow you’re having your scan? Can you feel any action going on in there yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep scan tomorrow had my first BT today. Yep have had lots of pulling- especially tonight I'm feeling it. Started orgalutran today as well. Not sure what to expect from tomorrow I want follicles but not too many lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Just catching up. Sorry I have been such a slacker! All happening it seems. How is everyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good you and DP are back on track Mrs C! I can relate in the whole no good at being vulnerable thing! I am so strong willed and always trying to do everything the boys do but every now and then I like to be fussed over. Especially when so much of ivf is putting on a brave face and battling on simply because it's harder to give up! Hope to see your pink lines in this thread very soon! X

Woo that's good Keiko! Hope you get 15 perfect eggies!

Good to hear from you BecT. When you have you transfer will you be doing HRT or natural? X

AFM I have a lining scan tomorrow. Interested to see how it goes as AF was 3 days later than expected and I've had a pretty big lifestyle change (full on training and not sure it's a good thing, some great changes to diet along with the usual bad diet haha!). Let's get the preg club party started ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for you scan tomorrow Keiko!