Closed Thread
Page 35 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Poppyseedlove I’m so sorry AF has showed up love. That truly sucks. If I were you I would go and have BT on Saturday anyway. Not to alarm you (it is waaaaay unlikely that this would happen to you so I’m not saying this is the case at all), but I almost didn’t bother with my BT last cycle because I was bleeding so heavily – like AF on steroids. Anyway I’m so glad I did, because it came back positive and then turned out to be ectopic. If I hadn’t had my BT it might not have been picked up until it ruptured and had a much worse outcome. Anyway – I guess the BT is the definitive answer either way. Big hugs to you lady - look after yourself

Afm, I had my transfer this morning so am officially pupo. We ended up with one good embryo (7 cells, not much fragmentation) and three crap ones. The others were not even good enough to do pgd on, so there goes that idea. Anyway, I am focusing on the one that is on board and hoping it is getting comfy in there. I am NOT looking forward to the next couple of weeks! Craaaaazy times ahead

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Poppyseedlove  (17-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being Pupo @MrsChino and welcome to the 2w hell lol! Are you a POAS addict? He he

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Keiko2012! Oh yes, I am a terrible POAS addict. Honestly, if something's not nailed down during the 2ww, I'll pee on it. I had a double trigger this time, so I'm planning on testing it out so I can be sure that any potential positive is really a positive. I have boxes of FRERs all lined up and ready to go. Luckily DH has no idea how much they cost!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh this process is so costly so a few more boxes of frer's surely doesn't make much difference 😀 Did you get a pic of your little emby?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @MrsChino, I'm terrible at staying up to speed with the BH but just took a glance and saw you had a great transfer today. 7 cells that sounds very promising!! Good lucky lovely I have high hopes for everyone 2015!! 🍀🐣

9. The Following User Says Thank You to beej79 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovelies! Nah, no pic unfortunately - I wish my clinic did that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Poppyseedlove I'm so sorry AF has arrived. I agree with MrsChino and think you should go ahead with BT just in case. Pays to be safe. Sending hugs your way. It's never easy is it.
    @MrsChino, that little embie sounds great!! I have absolutely everything crossed for you, and hope you don't go too crazy this TWW!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (16-07-2015),Poppyseedlove  (17-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poppyseedlove I'm so sorry. We all know that devastation and no words can truly help but just be kind to yourself, I hope you can try again soon x

MrsChino massive congrats on being PUPO! This is it, the start of our preg/mums club! Let's do this xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (18-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going @MrsChino? Still positive poas or is the trigger fading? Are you feeling ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Keiko2012 there is just a hint of a second line now from the trigger - I reckon by tomorrow or the day after it will be gone. I am doing okay - a bit up and down as per the usual tww! I'm cranky with DH at the moment because it's like he has forgotten what a big deal all of this is, having done a few rounds now. He was always so supportive before, but now it's like ho-hum, another cycle for him. He even asked if I was going to boot camp on Friday morning. Um, wtf?! Four days after egg pick up, and the morning after my transfer?! I don't think so. I will be having some words with him when he gets home tonight and am planning to unleash the crazy crinone lady on him.

How are you lovely ladies going?