Closed Thread
Page 34 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BecT I normally start getting EWCM about 2-3- days before ovulation and it gradually increases over that time until O day then stops pretty quickly. I normally ovulate on about day 17-19, but I'm pretty regular in that regard.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

BecT  (15-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsChino Had it about 4 days but seems to have stopped today. I am totally unpredictable with this stuff so we shall see. Just attempting to figure it out because I am impatient lol. Been majorly pms like but it's too early for that so i think it's just me being a moody biatch lol.

How are we today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg after a big cry and meltdown with hubby last night and feeling like the world is going to end I got news that my donor should arrive this week! Hooorrrayyyy! Finally good news! Also had acupuncture and she said stress is very bad and said she's worried it'll affect the cycle. Then found out the good news. Now to relax and stay happy and positive 😀 another chance - I'll try and get rid of those negative thoughts STAT! As I am writing this I am sitting in a cafe and a little toddler is smiling at me. She's adorable....

Waiting for another good news update from you MrsChino 😊

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

nhungsino  (19-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news @keiko! It will be much easier to kick stress to the kerb now Acupuncture is so relaxing! Maybe this uptight mama right here needs to try it again lol. Maybe you and hubby should go out for dinner tonight while you can and celebrate xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes definitely give it a go @BecT. Some days it works better than others. Wish I could celebrate and have dinner but he's away all the way in Perth! That's ok. I've texted him and he's also very relieved! Can I say I am also so glad I didn't follow the nurses instructions and got my menopur reconstituted with her- imagine if the cycle had to be cancelled I would have wasted all that drug! As its only good for 21 days after you make it up. Will do that tonight and get everything ready for the stabbing to begin on Friday. Whoop woop. Will probably have to be at some ungodly hour of the mo ring again to keep it at the same time each day. Dam shift work lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh for some reason I thought he left tomorrow lol. Ah well. That was lucky! I've never used Menopur. The only drug i have used that required me to do anything was cetrotide and i only used it a few days before changing back to Orgalutran as it made me really nauseous and headachey. Hooray for jabbing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thank goodness @Keiko2012! That is awesome news - I can only imagine your relief. Good luck with getting jabbing!

@BecT I've been doing acupuncture too, and can't say for sure whether it does anything or not. But it is very relaxing lying on the bed listening to music with the music playing

Afm, 1 emby is looking good, 2 are looking iffy and one is looking crap. So fingers crossed for the good one. Transfer will be tomorrow and then I will go insaaaaaane!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @MrsChino glad there is one good looking one that will be back home soon! Hopefully this one sticks and you'll get one or two other ones in the freezer. Fingers crossed! 😀 Are you all booked in for ET? Any plans after?

I am so very relieved! Now only for more good news! Surely I've used up my bad spell now! Cycle number 7 will hopefully give me great embryos with perfect Genetic testing and cycle number 8 will be my take home baby! ☺️

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (15-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So... 13 dpo, or 9 days after ET and my period started today ... is it normal to get your period so early? I always assumed that IVF delayed everything. I am not entirely sure what to feel. Do I still need to go for my blood tests on Saturday or not bother?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Poppyseedlove sorry to hear. Are you on any progesterone support? That can sometimes delay your period. Mine was also 9 days post I started spotting. It's up to you really if you want the blood test or some clinics really want you to do them. Mine said t was my choice and at another time said not to worry about it. Big hugs xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Poppyseedlove  (17-07-2015)