Closed Thread
Page 33 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino I'm sorry you're disappointed with your result. 6 can still be good though - you know, maybe better quality? I have my fingers crossed for you about your fert rates! Last cycle I had 14 eggs - all from only one ovary, and out of that I only got 2 that made it to transfer. So large numbers aren't everything. This time around we have a new donor and are doing ICSI so hopefully that will improve our chances.
    @Keiko2012 I completely understand your disappointment. We started our journey and paid big money for American sperm. After 5 transfers all didn't work, we made the decision to change to another donor and went with Australian this time (really, cost factor!!) due to the vast array of ethnicities of the donors we were left with very little choice, and ended up picking one because he seemed the best out of all of them in regards to health etc. not really what we wanted it to come down to but what can you do when you have so little to pick from!! I really hope it works out for you and you get the donor you are after. Do you mind if I ask What clinic you are going through? Sorry if you have already mentioned, I'm quite new to the thread

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Keiko and Mrs Chino, so sorry you are both facing more hurdles. This whole journey is so unfair. I just hope it works (sooner rather than later!) so it can all be justified.

Mrs Chino I hope your 6 are of the best quality and you get some frosties, but even better, your sticky BFP! I know all too well the waiting on the fert rates to drop like crazy. But comparing my 2 cycles I probably got a better outcome with the lower number (I had 6 also!) so I hope that's what happens for you x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

And hope you feel better soon, the heat packs are amazing xx
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 14-07-2015 at 15:41.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and AFM AF last night/today so a bit later than the expected Saturday. Wonder if it will change anything for transfer day?

How you going BecT? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so peeved! Nobody got back to me today so just called my FS receptionist and asked for advice. She redirected me back to the clinic and I spoke to one of the nurses and she gave me an email address for the donor coordinator. Basically there won't be a cycle if we don't have a donor. I'm annoyed as they could have organised for more supply weeks ago or we would have had time to choose a new donor. We now have 3 days until I am meant to start swimming and have no idea whether this is going to happen or not. And just so angry and frustrated as it was their job to check this and not mine to be chasing this up! . Not helping is that my DP is going away for a work conference to Perth tomorrow am and won't be back until Sunday night. How the heck are we going to choose a donor. Anyway I have emailed this lady and fingers crossed she'll get back to me tomorrow otherwise I'll be harassing the clinic all day- enough is enough of being screwed around, we are paying good money for the sperm!
    @Ree888 we are with Monash at the Wesley and also using overseas sperm. Our last preference was QLD sperm and whilst it is so much cheaper is the one we just really don't want at this time. Maybe because the information is just so limited compared to overseas.
    @MrsChino any updates?

Ps on what date did everyone start swimming. I came off the pill on sunday and started spotting today so will have full AF in am. Just wondering if its normally CD 3. I can't remember. Probably also hormonal angry lady right now, but just can't believe that this can potentially hold us back another cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Keiko2012 what a nightmare! I would be ropable as well. And I can imagine this is NOT the kind of stress you want going into a cycle. I hope the clinic gets back to you with good news in the morning and is a bit more helpful . And yep - I have always started jabs on CD3 so far.

Thanks for the support ladies, you are all so nice - 4 have fertilised, so we will do a day 3 transfer on Thursday morning. The FN is going to call me with the day 2 report tomorrow and we'll have more of an indication of what we have to work with then. I am not holding high hopes to be honest - I know it only takes one, but our quality has been so dreadful so far I'm trying to prepare myself for bad news and heading back to the drawing board. I just don't know where to go from here? I feel like we have tried everything and tested for everything and gotten nowhere. Oh well, I'm going to try not to think about it too much until we know what's what. Gah. Sorry for the whinge. AGAIN. I am just a ray of sunshine at the moment, aren't I?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @MrsChino fingers crossed for them to all be of superb quality! It's a very nerve wrecking time for sure. You just don't know how those embryos are going to behave. Let us know how you go tomorrow. And you are allowed to be down about it all- we all are. I feel like I'm a complete downer at the moment too. Big hugs xx

@StillHopeful yay for starting again Hun. surely this time has to be it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko that would be so frustrating! Harass them for sure lovely! I really hope it all gets sorted and you are all good to go. We are all entitled to be rays of sunshine in here i think
    @MrsChino I hope those lil embies are growing away strongly in the lab. You'll be PUPO in no time xoxo
    @StillHopeful hooray for getting back at it!!! Let this be round hey xoxo

When in your cycle does one expect ewcm? Throw your knowledge at me ladies. Never tried naturally so never looked into it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are most entitled ladies! I hope there is positive news for you both in the coming days xx

Keep on them Keiko (even though you shouldn't have to be) they need to get it organised for you! Xx

BecT ewcm is usually a sign of O, so you should be a few weeks off AF, however I get it randomly here and there. So you just never know xx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (15-07-2015),MrsChino  (15-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should record these things and figure it out lol. Cd 19 today I think?