Closed Thread
Page 32 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppyseedlove View Post
    So I POAS yesterday (5dpo...). Because I knew that I would have leftover HCG from my trigger and I just wanted to see a second line on a pregnancy test. And there were two lines... I know I am not pregnant yet -implantation hasn't even happened yet -, but I can't describe the happiness I felt spotting two lines on the test!!! I have never seen two lines before, it really gave me hope, that one day I will see two lines because there is a bub in there .

Has anyone else ever done this? Tested even though you knew it could not turn up positive?
    I sure have! But then was so confused if it was real or not and just did my head in. I've promised myself not to do that again if the time comes and be strong and hold out. Ha ha. Only time will tell!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

Hey ladies, so sorry that I've been MIA, I've been SO busy with work, kids, school holidays, birthdays and some house renovations to top it all off! It's been quite stressful but I must admit the time is flying by. Start my FET meds on Sunday! 😱

Been trying to follow along still.

Heyside congrats on being PUPO! I'm so sorry that they have given this one little chance but I hope it becomes the success story in all of this. Sometimes a break from BH and some time to yourself can really help, hope you are relaxing and that little Embie is burrowing in and defying odds x

Mrs Chino all the best for EPU Hun. I know how you feel. I think for me because it didn't work 1st, 2nd or 3rd time what will be different now. But every chance is just that. Another chance. I hope this is it for you! The one with a couple more chances for siblings in the freezer! That's not being greedy x

Keiko any start dates? Xx

BecT how long before AF is due? You're doing a Fet yeah?

XX
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 11-07-2015 at 09:11.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (11-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @StillHopeful! Happy FET meds day!!!! Being busy would have been a great distraction to pass the time. I posted a response yesterday but it didn't post

I am totally doing a FET next cycle i am on cd 17 today so could be by the end of the month? My cycle is hard to predict so we shall see. I feel like a crazy, moody person now so i bet dh can't wait for me to start clomid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks BecT and that's good, nearly there! Nothing's ever worry free hey. Started Fet meds but AF was meant to show yesterday and still no sign. So naturally I'm worried what affects this will have. It's like my body is like bi^ch we did this like 2 weeks ago, it's not time! Hahah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waa got the call that the lab received my order. Called them and it turns out the sperm arrived. Only to find out our first and second preferences aren't available anymore and it's the third choice. This sucks! 😢😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww damn Keiko you just can't get a break hey Hun! At least you got some swimmers there. Hey, maybe the first couple choices weren't going to work and this ones the one that will get you your precious bundle? Where are you up to now? Sending strength to you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dammit @Keiko2012! Well, I just hope that choice number 3 turns out to be the best choice for you and your DP anyway. Why is nothing straightforward in this game!?

@StillHopeful Any sign of AF yet love?

@BecT Oh don't worry about being crazy moody person AT ALL - I'm sure once the clomid starts you'll be nothing but sweetness and light!

Afm, I got 6 eggs at EPU this morning. I'm pretty bummed to be honest since they drop off so quickly from about day 2. On the same drugs at the same dose last time I got 15, so this is less than half of that. The only thing that has changed is that I had my ectopic pregnancy removed from my 'good' ovary, so I guess it might not be able to respond as well now. Ah well, nothing I can do now except hope that they were a good 6 and will somehow come through for us. Off for some chicken soup and bed now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino well done on EPU! How are you feeling? 6 can still be good if the quality is there. You just never know. I'm so hoping this is it for you and you'll get some in the freezer this time. Hope you are resting up!

We are absolutely devastated with the news about our donor and don't want our third choice. As selfish as this seems. We've gotten attached to the one we've picked. They sent me the donor list again and hopefully will get some more info on it tomorrow. She called this pm and said they will get a supply next week or in 2 weeks, which is cutting it fine for our EPU day. So good news is he hasn't completed his family- bad news we might not get it in time. So not sure what we should do- delay EPU for another month and have the donor or potentially have.a back up ready. I'm so over hurdles. I don't want anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Keiko2012 what a tough decision to have to make. It isn't selfish at all - the donor is (obviously!) a pretty big element of the whole thing, so of course you need to feel comfortable with whoever you end up with. I can understand you not wanting any more hurdles - it seems like blow after blow sometimes.

I'm feeling pretty rubbish actually. I was completely fine after my three previous EPUs - like 'let's go out for lunch and pick up groceries on our way home' kind of fine. But I am beginning to understand that I was very lucky to have been like that! Yesterday and last night I was in terrible pain and could hardly move. I'm feeling a lot better today, but very tender - like any move could set it off again. I've taken today off as well, and will just chill in bed with a hot pack I think. I am still waiting for the call about my fert rate, and I am pretty nervous about that. I just want something to go right for once!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @MrsChino. I'm also dreading EPu for that very reason. It is agony! Just set yourself up on the couch and recover with a hot pack and some drugs. Hopefully you'll feel back to normal tomorrow. Let us know your fert rate- I am crossing all my fingers!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (14-07-2015)