Closed Thread
Page 31 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Giving out hugs like lollipops ladies xoxo

I went and got a mental health plan from the gp this morning so I can go see someone and get a medicare rebate but can't get an appointment until half way through next month. Yikes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (10-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @BecT. Good for you on getting the MH plan! But bummer you can't get in for a while. Is there a cancellation list you could go on or anything?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

BecT  (09-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is and just as you sent that they gave me one late next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good stuff @BecT. Let us know how you get on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsChino xo I shall get some awesome advice hopefully and share the love!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I POAS yesterday (5dpo...). Because I knew that I would have leftover HCG from my trigger and I just wanted to see a second line on a pregnancy test. And there were two lines... I know I am not pregnant yet -implantation hasn't even happened yet -, but I can't describe the happiness I felt spotting two lines on the test!!! I have never seen two lines before, it really gave me hope, that one day I will see two lines because there is a bub in there .

Has anyone else ever done this? Tested even though you knew it could not turn up positive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always exciting to see 2 lines Both my transfers I tested at 6dp5dt and had faint BFP's and they turned out to be the real deal (but one ended in mmc)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good on you @BecT, I hope you get what you need from your appt.
    @Poppyseedlove - I completely understand why you needed to POAS just to see two lines - I've never seen two lines before and oh what I would give! Fingers crossed it's the real deal super soon!!

AFM things are moving along, I called the clinic and have my hysteroscopy and lipoidol flush on the 5th of August. Then jabbing to start mid August. Dates aren't super important as I'm on zoladex so am not in any sort of active cycle. I can pretty much choose when we get going which is nice. This cycle feels better already though as I've been doing a lot of body prep through taking vitamins, metformin, aspirin etc. Haven't done any of this before in previous cycles so it feels good to be trying something new.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep - I get it too @Poppyseedlove. From about 5 days post transfer I start peeing on things like a woman deranged - anything not nailed down is fair game Yep - massive POAS addict, so no judgement here.

@Ree888 I'm glad you have your plan all sorted out. Good luck for hysteroscopy and lipiodol flush - it will be here before you know it! I hope all the prep pays off - I've been doing lots in that regard too, so fingers crossed

Afm I had another scan this morning and it still looks like we have about 8 good sized follies and lining is looking great at 14mm, so EPU is confirmed for Monday. FS was very happy and was no nice and encouraging, but I went straight downstairs and had a big cry in the car. I just feel like I know what's coming - okay number at EPU, okay fert rate, but then all crap embryos by day 3 and nothing to freeze. Then torturous TWW followed by horrible disappointment or worse - a pregnancy that ends. I know I sound like a big negative Nellie, but I'm just at the point where I can't actually imagine this working out and resulting in a baby. Does anyone else get like that? I think maybe I need to jump over to the success stories thread and remind myself that this can and does work sometimes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - yep I get it! You've been through the dissapointments a few times now so your head automatically assumes that what makes this take any different. It's hard and you are not a negative Nellie. I can appreciate it works for some quite quickly but repeated failures and dissapointments each cycle becomes harder and harder as you are just expecting the dissapointment. It might be different but you just don't know until you are going through it again. I am hoping that this will be different for you and you will get some in the freezer!!! Or at least the one that sticks will be your take home baby. It's such a long road filled with constant emotions.

One of my work colleagues is giving up having children - her partner already has one and I don't think they've considered or want to do Ivf. I've got another work colleague who thinks maybe i should speak to her about it. What am I suppose to tell her? It works for lots but in my case it's been a year of utter devastation with huge financial pressures. I haven't yet told her about our journey. How can I talk about it positively when I haven't been there yet... Anyway.

@BecT good on you for seeing someone. Let us know how you go. Hoping you get something out of it 😀

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (10-07-2015)