Closed Thread
Page 30 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for transfer @Heyside! Come on emby!

Thanks @Ree888 - the ectopic was horrible, so I'm hoping very much not to have to do that again. Onwards and upwards. Good call on taking leave for your cycle. I have worked through all of mine so far, but if I'm honest I am not productive AT ALL during that time. Or even remotely on the ball. If we go again, I reckon I'll book in some leave too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay the day is here! Go and get PUPO Heyside! Wishing you all the best, taking a couple of days off to relax sounds great 😊

Welcome Ree888

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok girls not good news for me, I got a phone call just before we left for the clinic. Our last embryo had been thawed this morning and left for two hours. Apparently it should shown some expansion in this time but nothing had happened. We were given the choice to go ahead with transfer anyway or cancel the cycle. After lots of tears and discussion we decided to go ahead and give it every chance although we understand there is not much possibility. When it came to actual transfer the embryo had slightly expanded. So we haven't much chance but i am currently pupo. I am going to stay away from bubhub for a little time I think as I am feeling pretty emotional and will return when I am ready to deal with things, trying to stay sain at the moment. Sorry if I miss anything while I am away, good luck to everyone x
    Last edited by Heyside; 08-07-2015 at 12:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to see your update @Heyside. Big big hugs to you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge hugs to both @keiko and @Heyside. What a stressful few days it has been for you both. Lots of love xoxoxo

Welcome @Ree888 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Heyside. I can just imagine how gutted you are feeling. Am wishing you a miracle though and good on you for trying. I would've done the same. Apparently mine wasn't expanding either but never gave me the chance to transfer. This is such a cruel and heartbreaking journey! Big big hugs to you. Take the time you need. You'll be in my thoughts xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Hugs to you. I have all my fingers crossed anyway...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, how is everyone today?

@Heyside you’ve been in my thoughts love. I know there’s nothing any of us can say that will make things easier, but I am sending big hugs and hoping for a lovely surprise for you in spite of the odds. Hang in there.

Afm, I’m feeling quite flat and sad today. Not about anything in particular, just a bit weepy and feel like any little thing could set me off. I know it’s probably just all the hormones swirling around and just generally how crap all of this is, but I’m over it. I hope I can get by under the radar at work today without anyone expecting anything of me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - you must be feeling so
    Down. Sorry to hear what you've gone through, don't lose all hope though, stranger things have happened. Thinking of you.
    @MrsChino - sorry you're having a down day. I have those quite often. Just get so down and out about everything. I have 3 preg ladies at work and I am so happy for all of them but it still stings sometimes. It helps to cry it out sometimes. I also find big cuddles with DP helps, no talking, just being held and being sad sometimes. Everyone needs that. Sending hugs your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ree888 Yep - just one of 'those' days which I am sure you ladies can all relate to. I keep welling up at my desk for no reason, so I'm going to immerse myself in writing a report and hope it is sufficiently boring to keep my emotions in check until I get home. Hopefully tomorrow will be better