Closed Thread
Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @MrsCjno, I have been prepping with herbs and yoga since Jan so it will be good to see how much difference it makes. Not looking forward to being crazy wife lady during that time haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    i just wanted to pop in and wish you luck and say hang in there. As a long term brissy ivfer with a rough journey I know how hard it can be. I was about to give up and now I'm 33 weeks now with the miracle embryo.

On another note, I have boxes of unused crinone. Please pm me if you would like them. I'm in red hill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @josi that's great to hear! Wishing you all the best for the pregnancy for a beautiful healthy Bub. I've not been on any Crinone so far but maybe one of the other ladies can use it? When does it expire?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @josi thanks for popping in! It's nice to hear about happy endings and be reminded that this CAN work If your spare crinone's available, I would love some please. As much as I hate the stuff, it's a necessary evil!!
    @beej79 Yep - I don't mind a bit of yoga myself. I just do it once a week at the moment, but I might increase it over the next couple of months. I really think it helps my stress levels I definitely know what you mean about the crazy wife lady. She comes out at our place too! Will you be down regging before your cycle? I find that time the worst for the crazies. Once I start sniffing DH wisely disappears into his office and pretty much just says 'yes, dear, no dear, whatever you say dear'. Smart man.
    Afm, I just got the call, and MY HCG IS FINALLY ZERO!!!! Hooraaaaaaay!
    It probably sounds ridiculous to be so happy about it, but it means I can finally move on from my ectopic. Clean slate, fresh start etc So the plan now is to continue on the pill for a couple more months and then do another long down reg in July. CAN'T WAIT

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

beej79  (06-05-2015),Keiko2012  (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely Brisbane ladies Do you mind if I come and hang in here? The monthly groups are too intense for me and i have to wait two cycles before a FET so looking for people in the time being I was in one of the old Brissy threads in 2011/2012 but people have moved on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @BecT! I'm sorry to hear you are having to wait 2 cycles for your FET. It's a drag when you just want to get back on the horse. I saw your journey on the other thread and it sounds like you've been through the ringer.

I know what you mean about the monthly ivf threads - I find it hard to keep up with them sometimes too. There are just so many people to keep track of, and they move so fast!

I'm also waiting for now, although I saw my FS today, and we planned out our next cycle. I'll start synarel at at the end of next week, and then start jabbing the first week of July. I'm so happy the end of waiting is in sight! It has felt like such a long time - 3 months since methotrexate, 4 months since surgery and 5 months since our last cycle. Bring it on, I say

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Hi @BecT! I'm sorry to hear you are having to wait 2 cycles for your FET. It's a drag when you just want to get back on the horse. I saw your journey on the other thread and it sounds like you've been through the ringer.

I know what you mean about the monthly ivf threads - I find it hard to keep up with them sometimes too. There are just so many people to keep track of, and they move so fast!

I'm also waiting for now, although I saw my FS today, and we planned out our next cycle. I'll start synarel at at the end of next week, and then start jabbing the first week of July. I'm so happy the end of waiting is in sight! It has felt like such a long time - 3 months since methotrexate, 4 months since surgery and 5 months since our last cycle. Bring it on, I say
    Hello @MrsChino! So glad to hear that the end of this round of waiting is in sight. I know it just leads to more waiting but you know what I mean

Yes, been through the ringer but I think we all have! Getting close to 3 weeks post op now and waiting for af #1. I have been distracting myself by trying to lose weight so I went and rejoined the gym tonight. Haven't been this year due to ivf/ohss etc. At 5 weeks pregnant this last time I had bad SI joint pain like last pregnancy so walking was painful but it settled about a week after first d&c. Ah well.

So glad I found you girls in here! What clinics are you with? I'm with CFC in the city.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

Hello beautiful ladies! Am I seeing a trend here? Is brissy the unlucky city 😩 Keiko, Mrs Chino and BecT we've cycled together all year and it feels like everyone moved on except us! 😩 hopefully our next tries give us all our well deserved sticky BFPS and boosts the population of beautiful and sunny QLD. You ladies are my little ivf fam now x
    I've had a rough day. Just feeling really down about it all. Worrying it's not going to work again. But hoping with all I have for that miricle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @StillHopeful it certainly looks that way! We will get there, I know we will.
    Huge hugs hun! Those days are awful so I hope today is better with positive thoughts xoxo

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (10-06-2015),StillHopeful  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BecT View Post
    Oh @StillHopeful it certainly looks that way! We will get there, I know we will.
    Huge hugs hun! Those days are awful so I hope today is better with positive thoughts xoxo
    Thanks BecT xx
    Going for my first bloods and scan, not feeling much in my ovaries anymore but hoping its good news still

15. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (10-06-2015)