Closed Thread
Page 28 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahahaha, that's actually hilarious @MrsChino! @BecT :-D, my hubby looked like he was ready to puke at the end of it.
    @Heyside - the crinone makes me all crampy as well and I have only been on it for a few days so far. I also read that you should gently sweep out the leftover crinone with your finger every few days before putting the next dose in... (unless you are very active and the residue comes out by itself) maybe the shooting pain comes from a crinone built-up?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Poppyseedlove For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside I didn't have too much of an issue with Crinone last time but the first time it knocked me around a bit with headaches and shocking cramps. I think I stopped using it around 7 or 8 weeks pregnant and the cramping magically disappeared at the same time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Yep, I've used crinone every cycle so far, and it does give me random pains, twinges and cramps. Unnerving, isn't it?! I second the daily clean out idea - that stuff is nasty when it builds up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks girls I think I knew it was due to the crinone but you know how it is you over think everything. I am feeling like the progesterone has really kicked in this cycle, I have really tender breasts too, can only be a goid thing that it is in my system and ready to support my embryo from tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had my scan this morning - we have about 8 follies so far and lining is looking great at 13mm tri. I'm cautiously happy although not getting too excited given my track record. So far, so good I guess I'll have another scan on Friday and hopefully it will be all systems go for EPU on Monday. I'm definitely feeling lots of action now and getting pretty uncomfortable, but all for a good cause

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sounds like all is going well @MrsChino!
    @keiko you are awfully quiet this morning

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great news MrsChino, hope fridays scan goes just as well and epu is scheduled for Monday. Funny how uncomfortable can be a good thing in this ivf game isn't it, good luck hun x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How was your appointment @Keiko2012?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still at the hospital getting meds from pharmacy then popping back down the clinic for them to show me how to reconstitute. My fs has recommended pgd just because of how bad my embryos were and my age etc. he's also putting me on metformin starting today and will be using Menopur and Lucrin as a trigger so chances are I'll avoid ohss and he said I should be a lot less sore. EPU is booked for 30th July. Seems ages away. I'll stop the pill on Sunday and start stabbing next Friday. I'm feeling quite down about it all and just want to ball my eyes out. Won't even make a transfer until Late September. It's all starting to take its toll. I am over all the emotions and the Dissapointments.

I'll also need to leave the meds at the fridge at work as I'll start this pm and then won't be home until midnight. Let's hope no one finds it or takes it. Humph!

Good news @MrsChino. Hope you get a few more before EPU

Thanks
    Reviews
    And they don't even have the meds. Oh well.