Closed Thread
Page 26 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    After that long I don't blame you @Heyside. It is extremely difficult to eat right when in such emotional turmoil.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JUst dropping by to see if any of you ladies have been through the fertility clinic and how you found them or if you know of people that have had success there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! I am just waiting for an update call about my little embries - depending on how they are doing my ET will be on Monday or Wednesday @MrsChino.

Does anyone else have experience with a low ER number? I was on a relatively low dose of puregon, but my doctor insists that egg quality is always better than egg quantity? I think he just didn't want me to worry though. I feel so positive about the outcome of this IVF though. I am 99% certain that it will FINALLY happen, I will see a BFP for the first time in my life. Everyone else seems more concerned than me - my mum kindly told me yesterday that she thinks it might take 5-10 tries (?! Where did she get that number from haha?). Whereas one of my friends pointed out that the baby probably won't stick anyway, because my thyroid levels are still not optimal. Thanks for that! #whatnottosaytosomeoneTTC

I love how positive you all are!
    @MrsChino, counting down too! Only 15 days until my blood tests.

What fertility clinic are you all with? I am currently with Queensland Fertility Group.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both times I had 9 eggs collected. First time only 4 were mature and they all fertilised (ended up with 1 at day 5) and second time all 9 were mature and 7 fertilised (3 left at day 5). I still got OHSS! Had loads of empty follies though.

City Fertility here

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Poppyseedlove, your fs has a point. No point having 20 crappy quality eggs as they might not make it into embryos. I had 16 collected, 10 mature and only just got 2 in the freezer. Quality is definitely more important but completely understand we all want lots and lots of embryos!

@BecT- countdown until Christmas? Hopefully you can countdown until your next fet soon as AF will show up on time 😆!

I'm with Monash 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there @Cobba86! Do you mean the fertility centre at Springwood? I haven't had any experience there, but there used to be a BH thread all about them with lots of ladies sharing their experiences. Maybe do a search and ask in there? And feel free to stick around and chat here too!

@Poppyseedlove My first two cycles I had 5 eggs (3 fertilised, no frosties) and 7 eggs (5 fertilised, no frosties) and then on my 3rd cycle I had 15 (10 mature, 8 fertilised, no frosties). But my egg quality is pretty dreadful regardless of how many eggs I get at EPU unfortunately. Fingers crossed your lucky emby is currently growing away and getting ready to be put back! I'm with QFG too and pretty happy with my FS As for the things people say - I've had some shockers in my time too. Some folks seriously have no idea.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Cobba86  (05-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone, your results don't sound too unfamiliar to mine. I had quite a few empty follicles as well, so that's why we only ended up with 5 eggs.

My ET is tomorrow! One out of 4 embies is 'crappy' (doctor's words) and my doctor suggested a 3 day transfer, to make sure that I have some frosties. I am so nervous, the two week wait is going to be tough!

I am currently filling up on coconut/gatorade mix and bought unscented soap and a pineapple for tomorrow - apparently that's how our US friends prepare? Any last minute tips for me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poppyseedlove yay how exciting!!! The advice I get from my acupuncturist and fs is to be as relaxed as possible. And apart from that nothing will change the outcome regardless of what you do. But one cycle I also ate pineapple core and Brazil nuts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It only takes 1 @Poppyseedlove! First transfer i had 1 out of 4 and no frosties and I got my dd so don't you listen, it may be just the one you need. All the best for transfer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @Poppyseedlove!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Poppyseedlove  (06-07-2015)