Closed Thread
Page 24 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Excellent!

Just plodding along here. Waiting is actually quite depressing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree with @BecT. So over waiting 😑 and tonight went into a downer of thoughts. Up and down and the roller coaster lol.

When is your first scan @MrsChino?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's exactly it @keiko! Somedays I just can't find the motivation to do much at all because I just feel bleh. I honestly thought it would be easier emotionally being #2 but nope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MrsChino - Glad to hear your headache has eased.

BecT and Keiko - Yes the waiting is the worst part, can sympathise there as I have to have a month on the pill before each cycle. Time seems to stand still doesn't it.

AFM - I had another scan today and my lining is 9.2 which is the thickest it has been yet for transfer, really happy my nurse increased my dose of HRT meds. I had my intra-lipids today and transfer will be next Wednesday.
    AFM - I had another scan today and my lining is 9.2 which is the thickest it has been yet for transfer, really happy my nurse increased my dose of HRT meds. I had my intra-lipids today and transfer will be next Wednesday.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (04-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside That's great news about your lining! Bring on transfer on Wednesday

@BecT and @Keiko2012 I fully get the frustration of waiting. As stressful as cycles are, at least is feel like you are DOING something, rather than sitting there while the time ticks by. I hope it goes as quickly as it can for both of you. Afm, still jabbing and sniffing away. My first scan will be on Tuesday so crossing my fingers for some good follies then. I think I am *just* starting to feel something in my ovarian region, but I could just be imagining things

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay MrsChino - fingers crossed for your scan on tuesday!

And also yay to you Heyside for your lining! That's great news. Hoping its your lucky last one.

BecT when do you get started again? Next month? Are you doing a FET?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-07-2015),MrsChino  (03-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BecT- Memory of a sparrow lol. I just realised I asked you that a few wks ago! Ignore lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies need to get on some healthy eating between now and then, bit late I know but I have been on a low gi diet for so long I am over it.

MrsChino - Good luck for Tuesdays scan, its funny on a stimulated cycle isnt it, we spend all our time wondering if we did actually feel something happening or not. Really hoping those follies are growing beautiful eggs for you hun.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (04-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on your lining @Heyside! They like anything over 8mm yeah? I haven't had a FET before and my lining was apparently really good in all my stim cycles so haven't really put the question out there. Transfer day will be here before you know it!
    @MrsChino I totally agree and have always been pretty excited to be doing something productive at least during a cycle. I am considering booking in with the counsellor that City Fertility recommended to help deal with the frustration of waiting + being anxious about getting pregnant again (before it has even happened!) Because i am scared of another loss and it is driving me bananas. What is the sniffing for? I have heard of synarel but don't know what it does?
    @keiko haha you goldfish I am crossing my fingers that maybe next month to get started? I don't have much faith in my cycles lol.
    @StillHopeful how are you going hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    BecT - Yes anything over 8mm is considered ready at my clinic, I have slways been just over 8 though so very pleased. The added lining has got to be a good bonus right? The counseling sounds like a good plan hun if you feel you need to talk to someone to get in the right frame of mind before you get started again.