Closed Thread
Page 23 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the call out @StillHopeful getting quite lost with things in the monthly threads at times so nice to join a new thread.

Hi girls, I am ttc no.2 after conceiving DD back in 2010 through ovulation induction. I have severe PCOS and thought we knew what we were dealing with second time around when we started all this 2 and half years ago but seem to have been to hell and back. We have now done two full IVF cycles, the first of which we got no frosties at all and the second time round we had a freeze all cycle with 3 frosties. We have done 2 FET's since February the first of which was a chemical and the second was bfn. I am currently preparing for my final FET using a HRT protocol with my hopefully lucky last embie. If this doesn't work we will be transfering to the famous wazza for a second opinion. Not looking forward to another fully stimulated cycle though as I had real issues with the injections in my first FET and just didn't respond, I think I have become resistant to the drugs I have been at it that long.

Looking forward to getting to know you girls and seeing lots of bfp in the next few months or so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopefully this is it for you Heyside and no further stims needed! 😊

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (30-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

Seconding keiko's wishes for you Heyside XX this is a lovely small thread and most of us have cycled together once or twice and because it ls not a monthly thread it's not getting out of hand. We've all had many hiccups and been pushed back all over the place so it's great to be able to support our, dare I say, favourite ladies in here. And we are strangely seeing a trend that is QLD ladies have been left behind with bad luck

So no more now. We are all getting BFPs and having our own little DIG 😘👍 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for the welcome and unfortunately yes I do recognise lots of names of ladies I have cycled with before in other threads . Not good to hear that qld is being left behind we definitely need to change that luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear you have had such a tough time too @Heyside
    I seriously feel like the next half of the year is our turn!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-07-2015),StillHopeful  (01-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Yes, it would be so wonderful to see some good news soon in this thread.

I did my first jab this morning, so there's no going back now! Aaaaand right on cue I have a cracker headache brewing. I've had this happen every time so far, but it usually passes in about 24 hours so hopefully it won't last too long. I'm on 450 of menopur so hoping for a good response... come on follies! 4th stim lucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for this cycle @MrsChino, hope your headache eases quickly and you get some beautiful follies.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (01-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @MrsChino 😀. Hoping those follicles behave nicely and come to the party! Such a crazy journey isn't it- that you actually look forward to stabbing yourself with needles!

There better be some babies by Xmas! We were looking forward to telling people we were expecting by last Xmas. I've packed all the baby stuff away that I bought. Shouldn't have bought anything but just got so excited. So I won't pull it out now until we actually make it to that scan and 12wks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (01-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have the headaches eased @MrsChino?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (02-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @BecT, I'm feeling much better today! Still a little headachey, but it's heaps better so I reckon it will be gone by tomorrow

How is everyone else going?