Closed Thread
Page 20 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks guys. Another bump in the road we are on. Hoping FS will call me today so we can discuss a plan on what to do next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear from you Hun. You're right, just a bump in this crappy road. Onwards and upwards. Hopefully you can get onto Stimming asap so it can occupy your mind and help you move on. Sending heaps of strength and hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spoke to the Fs and won't even make a transfer until sept at least I think. I'm starting the pill. Will need to see a genetic person and we will discuss pgd. Then I will start stims guessing in 3 wks and have a freeze all cycle. For pgd it needs to be frozen and fs said there won't be a fresh one anyway since I overstimmed. He also seemed pretty bummed and said we need to work on the egg quality. He's like at your age you should be pregnant by now. waiting and waiting again I suppose. I guess I'm that time I can work on my fitness. Just praying to god this egg quality is better this time. I've heard it takes 90 days so will be too late to start anything now anyway. Anywhoo we got a plan! How are you girls going? @BecT any signs of AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds like a solid plan @keiko! It may not make all the difference working on egg quality now, but it sure can't hurt. Gosh this whole thing is horrible Focusing on fitness is a good idea.

Still no sign of af. I'm thinking i should just go get the pill anyway. Might ring my fs today and see if i can to be sure or if i have to wait another 6 days like the original plan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck BecT. Hopefully you get it soon. How many frosties do you have left or are you going into another stim cycle? Sorry forgot where you're up to!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Further to my last post, cm with streaks of blood? Maybe AF is close after all. Gosh I hope so! I have 2 frosties. First time I have ever had frosties so party! Thinking AF may be close and therefore getting a step closer to doing a transfer has made me realise that I am actually freaking terrified. The thought of another loss is scary and I don't know how some poor women deal with that over and over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay BecT! Well there's something!!! how exciting guess you've never wished for AF this much huh?

Yeah I get the being scared bit. I can't relate to the loosing bit as I've been fortunate enough not having been on that road. But I can just imagine how heart breaking it is. You get your positive and all looks good and you try and relax and little and it's a no go. I am
    So hoping you are blessed with a healthy Bub. And you're allowed to be nervous and stressed and anxious. I think now having been through what I have I'm worse than anything. Any scan makes me nervous that something will be wrong and properly Will be terrified of transfers from here on in too. So I can just imagine how badly you want to be pregnant but are terrified of another loss. I have no idea how people keep on doing this for years. It's such a heartbreaking emotional process. Every time you get back up you are pushed back down!! I'm so very jealous that it couldn't just work first go, lol.

Have they tested you for anything re the miscarriages? Was this your first one? You will get there Hun. We will support you through it all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only wished for AF this much when waiting to do a cycle! Hopefully one down and one to go maybe possibly.
    I think it's much the same as a straight out BFN, only you have the chance to be happy and excited for a short time before your soul is crushed. Any emby has the potential for life so it would be heartbreaking either way. This was the first one and my doc says it isn't likely to happen again. Apparently blighted ovums are just crappy luck and can happen to anyone which is the best news out of the situation.

We will all get there, i know it xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear! Well no more bad luck in this thread now! We've all had enough of it! Surely we can get a BFP in there by the end of 2016!

People have no idea how good they have it falling pregnant naturally!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agreed, no more bad luck and more sticky BFP's!
    Ooh I know. I get a little jealous of those fortunate people!