Closed Thread
Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh big hugs! Its a very emotional time for you and you are allowed to be sad when your body feels it. Have you got a plan yet of your next steps? Or are you having a break?

The weather is horrific! Was so excited when March rolled by and was hoping for some nice spring weather! Let's hope we get a cooler change soon, or at least get rid of this humidity! Inside movie day sounds lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, I'm in Brissie and soon to start IVF again. Would love to have a network to support each other thanks for starting this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @beej79 and welcome! Good luck with your next cycle . Sounds like you have had quite a journey to get to this point. When will you kick things off? Are you planning to do anything different this cycle?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

beej79  (04-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Keiko and Mrs Chino!
    What a great idea for a 2015 thread! As you girls probably know I was in the Jan/FEB thread and then the March thread and still waiting for my take home baby also finding it hard because I can't join a monthly thread as I don't know when we will be able to cycle again. Got AF yesterday (first one since my MC) and it makes me really sad that I'm not booking on for my next fresh stim but there's just too much going on in my life atm and we just can't put any $$ to that 😭

But I still want to keep up with those who I've befriended along the way and wish you all the best. And I surely just have to cycle again in 2015! Can't waste that reached safety net! 😉

Sending babydust and strength to all x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @StillHopeful Nice to see you again! I’m so sorry about your MC.

I like the idea of this thread too. The month by month ivf threads are so intense it can be hard to keep up! It’s like a flurry of activity for that time, and then it’s all over. Some of the lucky ones move on to the ‘due in’ thread, and the rest don’t really have anywhere to go unless they are starting another cycle. Hopefully this thread will be a bit easier to keep track of and can be somewhere we can chat wherever we’re at in the journey – cycling, waiting… hopefully one day pregnant

Was everyone okay in the storm on Friday? It was pretty wild! My drive home from work was pretty scary, but everything at our place was fine once we go there. Couldn’t believe the amount of water on the roads though! Incredible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @beej79 When are you starting again?
    @StillHopeful and @MrsChino, surely one day we will all get that BFP! Hopefully a BFPPPPP after all the awfulness we all have been through. @MrsChino how are you feeling hun?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

beej79  (04-05-2015),MrsChino  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, well I'll probably start my next cycles in July so looking forward to following all your journeys in the meantime. Sprinkling baby dust everywhere, 2015 is our year

11. The Following User Says Thank You to beej79 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Keiko2012 I'm feeling okay thanks love. The methotrexate knocked me around a bit but I'm starting to get back to normal now. Just feeling impatient! I saw on the other thread that you're in limbo land with your result this month. Gah, it's so hard and stressful. Hang in there - really hoping your BT brings good news.

@beej79 I'll most likely be doing my next cycle in July too. Are you doing anything special between now and then to prepare? I'm trying to get a bit of fitness back after everything that's happened, and also doing acupuncture/herbs and taking a bunch of vitamins. Who knows if it will make any difference, but it is worth a shot, right?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - Not so good news. HCG 27. So will stay in limbo land for a little while. Another BT thur. But I'm pretty sure it's over anyway. And if it is I hope it is by thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, I'm really sorry @Keiko2012