Closed Thread
Page 18 of 106 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow StillHopeful that is very odd?! Does that mean you need to wait less time he he he!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no idea, it's just weird. I guess I have to hope it is AF and then there's a bit less wait until my transfer but reading a couple stories in Doctor Google where girls have had bleeding for a week after Epu and then af a week later... Wait and see I guess lol!

Any sign of af for you BecT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pfft, what's af? Lol. I shouldn't say that after bleeding for a month straight (even if it wasn't af). I am grumpy and want to punch dh if he goes near my nipples so hopefully in the next week? Not sure really because I am always grumpy these days :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, hopefully that means she's not too far away BecT. I should have known it was coming though, I broke our truce and ate over a block of chocolate the other day 🙈 sorry BecT!! No more I promise. Going to really try hard for a complete health kick until transfer so 7 weeks or so. Starting tomorrow of course 😉😂!

All we got yesterday was an update on the patient portal saying out of the 10 remaining, 3 were suitable for freezing. So I guess that means the others that they have an extra day weren't any good. I'm trying not to be disappointed because we still have 3 chances but It is only one more chance than last time and for a lot more pain and waiting and look how that turned out. All I want is one of those to be my baby 🙏 scary to contemplate that it might not be. DH always thinks the clinics are corrupt and 'makes sure' they only have a few to freeze lol. Doesn't sound that dumb though sometimes, we only have the option to try again and that's how they make their money....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed. I don't blame you digging into the chocolate. I haven't had a whole lot but have been eating and eating. Trying to be good again today. Dh and I have been rearranging the house a bit and going to paint dd's new room so hoping the distraction will keep me out of the pantry. Any plans for the rest of the weekend?

I'm sure one of those three has to be the one. I wondered the same thing as your dh but then I figured that they really want you to succeed because the better their statistics the better for business

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (21-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful - 3 is still great Hun! Imagine if you would have gotten less or none. 3 is ok. But of course understand it could be better and I am too envious of people that get like 7-8 in the freezer! But quality over quantity! Hopefully Bub is in there. Have you got full AF now? I wonder why? Thank goodness you didn't have a transfer

I'm getting more and more stressed and anxious about upcoming transfer I think it's the fact it's the last one. Hopefully I can snap out of it by Wednesday otherwise I'll have a meltdown at transfer. Oh dear. Bloody emotions. The progesterone sure doesn't help. It's been making me crampy too- which I guess i kinda like in a way and hope that when I have cramping I the 2ww I won't overanalyse the symptoms. Who am I kidding? I'll probably do that anyway!

@BecT any signs of AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @keiko, I can totally appreciate you feeling anxious. Can you schedule in an acupuncture session and a date night to attempt to de-stress a little? Progesterone doesn't help at all hey! Crinone gave me crazy cramps the first time round.

How are you feeling today @StillHopeful? Hope you did better than I on your first day of your health kick

No sign of af here yet. A couple of little twinges that felt a little like possible period pain but not getting my hopes up as I've had that before and no af. Dang pcos!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wth! I wrote a big reply yesterday and it's not even here 😩 I even checked the other threads to see if I didn't post it on the wrong one lol.

Can't even remember half that stuff I rambled on about haha.

Yes Keiko def AF, so lucky I didn't have the transfer now hey! Would have wasted an embie. And I am lucky to have the 3 it was just a lot more pain for only one more chance. But if that one works, it will be all worth it. It's just if it doesn't 😩

Sounds perfect to do up DDs room Bec x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (22-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT yep trying to book in for acupuncture now that I got ET times. I will take the day before transfer off as I'm meant to be on night shift. So would only finish in the am. I feel so guilty as I'm the only person rostered on that shift. But will have to do the best by my embryo too ( which we've named yoshi) ha ha. I know I would be so stressed after night duty rushing to acupuncture and then transfer etc. anyway. Does your clinic normally test oestrogen and progesterone prior to transfer? I asked my clinic and they said no.

please please please let this be it 💜💚🙏🏻👶🏼

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

Don't fell guilty Keiko, just knowing your profession tells me you are a person that gives so much of yourself to others. A day off for the best chance for Yoshi and your dreams is well deserved. Praying this is the one for you Hun. It just has to be! Xx
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 23-06-2015 at 20:36.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (23-06-2015)