Page 17 of 106 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Keiko so close to being PUPO! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eek! I'm kinda dreading it this time!? I know that makes no sense but the 2ww send me loopy and behave so irrational! And I'm convinced it won't work and am already trying to find ways of what to do next!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Keiko hopefully you get nicely surprised and won't have to use your plans for the next step. Good to plan just incase but surely it's your turn Hun. This is it, we are going to have our own little due in club so start us off! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'd like to think after all this **** it is finally my turn but who knows. I am also aware this might take another few months to years 😓. Wish I could just wake up 12 weeks pregnant with a healthy Bub!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (20-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The 2ww is so cruel and makes the sanest person nutty. Maybe we need to create a series of challenges over 14 days to serve as a distraction, even if it's just a short while @keiko you're first up so you can be the test subject! If we put our heads together we will come up with something awesome I bet.
    Hugs! Xoxo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (20-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh BecT that sounds awesome! Willing to be the guinea pig. He he. I will need to get into a positive headspace by wed though. This embie also deserves a chance. MrsChino how's the sniffing going?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (19-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there @Keiko2012. It's totally understandable that you're anxious about the time ahead. But I love @BecT's idea about setting challenges! Good way to pass the time. Sniffing is going okay, thanks. I have mega headache, but last time I remember it passed after a couple of days so I'm hoping it will go away soon. The main thing for me with synarel is it gives me such a foggy brain! Honestly, it's like I'm dropping IQ points by the minute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies. Bit weird, I think I have AF? I would have only had a transfer yesterday so not sure if it's from EPU or if it's actually af?

Clinic closed, doesn't feel like an 'emergency' to ring after hours... And I'm meant to be getting updated on our babies in waiting so I could always ask the lab if there are any nurses around and then decide from there maybe? Kinda feeling lucky that we didn't do a transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last af finished 2 weeks ago exactly 😕 wth lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    All those hormones go crazy hey. When my cycle was cancelled it was a Friday and I had to keep using Orgalutran until I got af (i had a LOT of follies) and I got it the next Thursday so 6 days later?