Closed Thread
Page 16 of 106 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh but I did forget to mention how sucky tomorrow is going to be! If it's not enough that I got jipped out of my transfer, the day we got our first BFP in March, I saw the baby expo was on in brissy and told DH we were going because we would be well and truly announced by then and it's only a few days after our Bday. and there's a million people on my fb tagged that they are going.... Jerks lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silly app wouldn't post my reply

Huge hugs @StillHopeful. I hope those embies are powering on today. Unfortunately I know how you feel hey. 16 weeks this week would've been. So many announcements popping up. I am still going to the expo (mostly because Bridgette wants Ben and Holly) but i guess I'm a weirdo in that looking at baby stuff gives me some comfort that it will happen and feels like I'm doing something working towards that goal while waiting? So hard to explain. You see, I think our angel babies decided to wait a little longer because they didn't want their births over shadowed by everyone elses hang in there hun xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bec, at least you have your little DD as an excuse. My youngest is nearly 8 😮😕 and I've never been a very good window shopper lol, but reality is I don't have anyone to buy for and nothing's guaranteed that I ever will (even though I can't even think of that atm). And of course my Dsd's are going.... Not to mention if I was seen the stories that would go round. Wouldn't it suck to have people think you're PG when your not not but have been desperately trying for 2 years! 😏 wow, I'm sounding really bitter lol. I say most things in a truthful sarcastic way haha 😘 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @StillHopeful and @BecT those milestones that come and go are just awful, aren't they. I remember crying on christmas morning because if my previous cycle had worked I would have been 12 weeks that day and I had thought it would be so awesome to be able to tell everyone over christmas lunch. Afm, I am staying well away from that expo (and probably social media for the next couple of days!).

Day 2 of synarel here, and other than being spaced out and a bit headachey, so far so good!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

BecT  (19-06-2015),StillHopeful  (19-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So the clinic made me wait aaaalllll day of course lol. Updated via text around 4:30 that we have 3 snow babies and the rest will be checked again tomorrow to see if any catch up! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Three frosties is awesome @StillHopeful!! And you never know - you may even end up with 1 or 2 more if the others catch up. So far, so good I reckon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (19-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyyyy! That's egg-cellent news 😀! I know mine always made me wait the whole day too!!!! You might even get another one in the freezer!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps I went to the baby expo last year.... Golly gosh. Not going this year. Made my heart sting when I got that email again that it was on... Damit. I was sure that the following year I would be pregnant! 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 is awesome @StillHopeful! Hooray for snowbabies!

Well I went to the expo to get stuff for my friend. I was more focused on dd and catching up with ABA friends so found I felt pretty disconnected from the baby stuff? Almost had a teary talking to the Calmbirth lady (so want to try that next time) but no tears I swear it is like a switch sometimes

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yes pretty eggs-cellent! 😂😂
    Hopefully some more from tomorrow, that would be great. Not being greedy, I just want one to work! 😩

Well done BecT! I hope you found some lovely things and that your DD had a great time x