Closed Thread
Page 15 of 106 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stay positive hun The numbers are scary but that lucky one could be in there waiting for you, mumma. My 1st epu I only ended up with 1 emby left at day 5 and that's dd You just never know xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having another one of those bleh days/nights (you know the ones). My newsfeed is flooded with more and more announcements and just makes me sad. Just feeling so impatient here in the never ending wait (or so it seems). Patience never was one of my strengths. What do you ladies do to stay sane on the bad days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @BecT I'm sorry you're having a tough day. I reckon we can all probably relate. What do I do to stay sane? I'm not sure I do to be honest! Sometimes I cry, or wallow, or obsess, or get snappy with DH, or comfort eat. Not the most healthy coping mechanisms But other times I can distract myself and snap out it more easily. Either way, it always eases eventually. Somehow we just find a way to carry on, you know? In any case I hope you have a lovely comforting sleep tonight, and a much much brighter day tomorrow.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

BecT  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And unfollow people on fb with gay abandon!! It's very therapeutic

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

BecT  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Bec, to be honest I don't know how I get through them. They are never ending
    We will get there Hun. I keep thinking surely there can't be anyone left on my fb to get knocked up and when I finally get there It'll be special all out on my own, but then another 10 announcements come and people that got pg when I started trying, get pregnant again! We are here for you Hun x
    Hopefully we will have big bellies for xmas xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes like StillHopegul said we will have big bellies- and not food bellies! Baby bellies! Hard to stay positive- I always try and tell myself you are healthy and you are given this opportunity that others might not have and also that there's always people of worse than you. But then there's also some that have it so much easier.. And sometimes I'll go the whole if it's meant to happen it will mantra. But then emotions just run their path and deep down sorrow sets in.

And the only people that actually understand is all of you! So I come in here and whinge and whine lol. Cause nobody else can relate to it- the constant thoughts and emotional and financial battles and how much we will cherish those munchkins! Big hugs BecT!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (17-06-2015),StillHopeful  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes - big baby bellies haha! The rate I'm going it could go either way😂
    But you're right, talking to others who have no idea isn't even worth it sometimes. So lucky to be able to come in here with you lovely ladies that unfortunately are going through the same. The way I look at it, the next transfer surely has to work for at least one of us! Could be you. Then the next hopefully another until we are all there! Or we can just all get pg together and start our own DIG 🙏😂 I don't ask too much.

And BecT, you did get your beautiful dd so at least you know it works! I'm sure you will get another and soon x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies haha my belly still looks like a baby belly from #1 and all that chocolate I hold all my weight in my midsection dangit.

You are very right, I know it works and it really is just me being impatient. Our own DIG would be awesome!!! So glad I've got you ladies, even though it sucks we are all here to begin with xoxo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (18-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling @StillHopeful? Hopefully you are back to your normal self! One sleep and then you find out about your snow babies- I'm excited for you 😀.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (18-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovelies!
    I'm doing well. How long until I can say I avoided OHSS? Lol. Apart from the few spews the first night I haven't been nauseous. The pain is definitely taking longer to ease but it's been only when walking or moving awkwardly the last 2 days.

Keiko the lab rang today! I missed their call so I freaked out because I wasn't meant to hear anything until tomorrow so naturally I assumed they all didn't make it 😂
    The lady said (from what I can remember) that there was 1 x one cell - fragmented, 2 x 3 cell, 2 x 5 cell, 1 x 6 cell, 1 x 8 cell and one compacting so she can't tell how many cells there are lol! That doesn't add up to 10 so I don't know if I got that right but what I got from the call, only 2 are really where they are supposed to be for 3 days, however the 5 cells ones are not fragmented so they have a chance to catch up and the compacting one could be good too! I told her that I freaked out and she was lovely and said that it's a long time to wait and because I had so many doing different things she wanted to give me an update. They are freezing any good ones tomorrow and giving the rest another day to catch up and she if they can freeze any then.

I guess the good thing out of it is that last time 4 out of 6 were fragmented. This time only 1 is and it's the one cell that's going no where anyway.
    Really hope those 5 cells catch up and we get at least 4 snow babies!

Also, I went bridesmaid shopping yesterday and got the most prettiest dress for my sisters wedding in September! Even though I should be heavily of for it, and I'm not at all, I'm going to try make the most if it.